Burst cycliing

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Interesting...so do you think your approach was more beneficial as far as (1) gains & (2) final recovery then a combined longer cycle (w/ no post cycle therapy in the middle)?

You so often hear guys say once you are supressed you might as well just stay on...and if you are just going to go right back on then why bother w/ a post cycle therapy. So I am curious what your thoughts are.
    I used this approach because I noticed I make most of my gains w/in the first two weeks of cycles (or in the beginning after my compound of choice kicks in). I believe that's because your body has the combination of endogenous hormones + external sources (anabolic steroids). After a week or two, your testosterone drops dramatically...What would happen if you lowered your dosage of test in the middle of a cycle? You would certainly not put on LBM like before, correct?

I'm no scientist making these statements, but I do shut down pretty hard & fast. This is why I used this approach and I got this idea from another site.

The first one is as Rea recommends (i.e. closing w/ an anabolic) but the second closes w/ an even heavier androgen.

But you recovered well right? So maybe closing w/ the anabolic is really only beneficial to those that based on prior cycle history have a hard time keeping gains & recovering. For all others closing w/ an androgen might be okay (perhaps even preferential).
    I looked at trenbolone's anabolic/androgenic ratio on steroid.com and it stated it as 500:500. So, although androgenic, tren is pretty anabolic as well but most activity is through binding w/ the AR receptor. In my case, I chose to use tren for the 2nd 4 week cycle only because it was a stronger compound and I wanted to still make gains.

I was also convinced that running this cycle just to merely hold onto the weight gain would be beneficial. It's not natural to put on a great amount of weight in 4 weeks. Luckily, I added even more weight w/ this run. Also, a football player from USC told me that of all the s#it him and his buddies took, Tren was the best for keeping gains.

I ran a pretty crafty schedule for SERMs and AIs as well utilizing both arimidex and tamoxifen.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    ...now is 2-3 weeks of dbol create enough estro conversion to worry about using an AI?
    I think so. More importantly I believe and I think Rea makes mention of it, that estrogen should be reduced w/ an AI during the back half of the cycle because it makes your PCT more effective.

Plus you are going to use a larger dose of DBol to get the effect going quickly. I'd run an AI along side DBol.

Slightly off topic but still relevant...it is important to keep in mind what Skye, a very knowledgeable bro emphasized in a post here about a year ago:

The full actions of hormones are not instantaneous. For instance the effects of dbol start pretty much the same week you start it. But the full effect takes about 2 weeks. Given dbol’s half life the build up takes only one day. The rest of the time is simple the amount of time it takes your body to start responding and for the effects of drug to become noticeable.

but is primo strong enough to yield anything when used as the sole anabolic compound for such a short time? (along with the test of course)?
    I think it would not be very effective by itself and would add little to testosterone. But huge amounts of Primo w/ test might be effective as the Primo would then have a greater effect at altering the anabolic/androgen ratio.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kata1yst View Post
    I used this approach because I noticed I make most of my gains w/in the first two weeks of cycles (or in the beginning after my compound of choice kicks in). I believe that's because your body has the combination of endogenous hormones + external sources (anabolic steroids).
    But you spent some time dieting (or priming) before your cycle as well. This probably had a big impact on creating quick growth don't you think?

After a week or two, your testosterone drops dramatically...
    Yes I agree I've run testosterone for a 14 day cycle and felt that if I had reduced it to 10 days (so it would all be out of my system within 2 weeks that I might not have needed a PCT. As it was my HPTA w/ a PCT bounced back quickly from the 14 day cycle. Gains were only just enough to break a plateau and little more.

What would happen if you lowered your dosage of test in the middle of a cycle? You would certainly not put on LBM like before, correct?
    For me this is not a certainty. I've been above 2 grams before for a period of time in a long cycle and tapered back to 1.5g, 1g and finally 750mg where I continued on for 5 more weeks of continued gains.

I ran a pretty crafty schedule for SERMs and AIs as well utilizing both arimidex and tamoxifen.
    Oh yeah? Did you run Adex & Nolva throughout the cycle? Please elaborate...because you say you normally get shutdown hard, yet you ran tren at the back half of your second cycle (which often makes PCT harder for a lot of guys) and still you recovered nicely. Very good...because tren is a good solidifier of gains so if you got some crafty recovery tricks please share bro.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

But you spent some time dieting (or priming) before your cycle as well. This probably had a big impact on creating quick growth don't you think?
    Yeah I believe it had a lot to do with my gains. At the time I had no idea about priming, only that it had been roughly several days of midterms and my eating schedule was out of whack! After midterms I started eating...even making myself believe I was making gains by consuming that extra meal. I was just very hyped about my upcoming cycle and within a week I started. Needless to say, food was the most expensive part of this cycle.

For me this is not a certainty. I've been above 2 grams before for a period of time in a long cycle and tapered back to 1.5g, 1g and finally 750mg where I continued on for 5 more weeks of continued gains.
    That's good to know. An experienced vet told me to blast my receptors early in the cycle w/ high doses and taper down towards the end because while "ON" those receptors continuously get smaller. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but it was well worth trying, though I didn't really taper my dosage.

I personally have only taken about 820 mg. of test a week (propionate), but its good to know that u made gains while reducing your dosage. Do you think that maybe 1.5g was in excess and was being wasted, and that your body was only able to use 750mg - 1000mg? Just a thought.

Oh yeah? Did you run Adex & Nolva throughout the cycle? Please elaborate...because you say you normally get shutdown hard, yet you ran tren at the back half of your second cycle (which often makes post cycle therapy harder for a lot of guys) and still you recovered nicely. Very good...because tren is a good solidifier of gains so if you got some crafty recovery tricks please share bro.
    I was looking to make some good gains w/ the tren cycle and most of my reading indicated that this compound should be used w/ an aromitizing compound. On another note, I was afraid of getting gyno. The thought of DBOL & Tren made my nipples sore and deca & tren (advised by that football player for awesome gains) didn't sound great to me either.

This is what I planned:

I figured w/ DBOL & TEST I would still have a bunch of circulating estrogen in my body which would be beneficial to the tren cycle, so I only used 10mg of tamoxifen (no adex) for the last 1.5 weeks of this cycle. I bumped it up to 40 for 3 days, 20mg for 5 days, and 10mg for another 5 days or so.

For the tren cycle i wanted some estrogen float'n around for greater mass gains but didn't want any circulating at the end of my cycle. So I started using 0.25mg of arimidex eod starting week3. During PCT I bumped it to .5 ed for 2 days, then .25 ed for 3-4 days, then 2x .25 eod, 1x 3 days later, end finally 4 days later.

I used tamoxifen @ 10mg ed when I used Adex eod, when adex was finished I bumped it to 20mg for several days and tapered down finishing at 10mg eod - for 3 days. I did this because I was afraid there would be a rebound of estrogen formation due to suppression with arimidex.

***for PCT I also used high doses of Tribulus (60% saponins), ZMA, Magnesium, Ashwaganda (makes your nuts swell back to size), and oh yeah, still looked at girls like I wanted to destroy them in bed (especially my new gf at the time) just to spike some extra test in my system.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah I believe it had a lot to do with my gains. At the time I had no idea about priming, only that it had been roughly several days of midterms and my eating schedule was out of whack! After midterms I started eating...even making myself believe I was making gains by consuming that extra meal. I was just very hyped about my upcoming cycle and within a week I started. Needless to say, food was the most expensive part of this cycle.

That's good to know. An experienced vet told me to blast my receptors early in the cycle w/ high doses and taper down towards the end because while "ON" those receptors continuously get smaller. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but it was well worth trying, though I didn't really taper my dosage.

I personally have only taken about 820 mg. of test a week (propionate), but its good to know that u made gains while reducing your dosage. Do you think that maybe 1.5g was in excess and was being wasted, and that your body was only able to use 750mg - 1000mg? Just a thought.

I was looking to make some good gains w/ the tren cycle and most of my reading indicated that this compound should be used w/ an aromitizing compound. On another note, I was afraid of getting gyno. The thought of DBOL & Tren made my nipples sore and deca & tren (advised by that football player for awesome gains) didn't sound great to me either.

This is what I planned:

I figured w/ DBOL & TEST I would still have a bunch of circulating estrogen in my body which would be beneficial to the tren cycle, so I only used 10mg of tamoxifen (no adex) for the last 1.5 weeks of this cycle. I bumped it up to 40 for 3 days, 20mg for 5 days, and 10mg for another 5 days or so.

For the tren cycle i wanted some estrogen float'n around for greater mass gains but didn't want any circulating at the end of my cycle. So I started using 0.25mg of arimidex eod starting week3. During post cycle therapy I bumped it to .5 ed for 2 days, then .25 ed for 3-4 days, then 2x .25 eod, 1x 3 days later, end finally 4 days later.

I used tamoxifen @ 10mg ed when I used Adex eod, when adex was finished I bumped it to 20mg for several days and tapered down finishing at 10mg eod - for 3 days. I did this because I was afraid there would be a rebound of estrogen formation due to suppression with arimidex.

***for PCT I also used high doses of Tribulus (60% saponins), ZMA, Magnesium, Ashwaganda (makes your nuts swell back to size), and oh yeah, still looked at girls like I wanted to destroy them in bed (especially my new gf at the time) just to spike some extra test in my system.
    I like that very thought out use of the AI with the SERM. I think that is what gave you such an easy time recovering. The more you can artificially create a 'balance' of some sort within the HPTA the easier it seems on the side effects and esp on recovery. (from my personal observation and many others').

since you claim (for yourself at least) that the 2 ish week mark is when you start to shut down hard.... in addition to your estrogen control, do you think a shot of 500IU or two shots at 250IU of a little HCG would also help with recovery? Personally I wouldn't cycle without HCG (but this is also referring to longer cylces)
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

... i think the idea of primo is too mild. its on the table, but other compounds would make better use of our timespan. I think that I would run this plan with dbol+AI. unless NPP could be obtained... I just wouldnt want to end the cycle feeling bloated up. in fact. I would probably consider using the AI the entire cycle (unless it seems not needed due to the tren).

for conversation sake (I know we arent a huge fan of designers here) but let's consider epistane. what if epistane (something of an AI in lesser doses) was run at 10mg ED starting after week 1 of the cycle. then...when tren is dropped the epi can be bumped up to maybe 50mg (or higher for those who tolerate it too well) and by this point it has already built up in the system (ph's take longer to do this sometimes). Also epi's anabolic: androgenic ratio is something like 1100% : 91% and because of its AI nature it may not require us to incorporate one in the last bit of the cycle....
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

The Epi idea is really intriguing. I would also like to hear some more thoughts on that idea.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    The Epi idea is really intriguing. I would also like to hear some more thoughts on that idea.
    thanks man. Yea I'd like to see the other guys' opinions on it too.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

... i think the idea of primo is too mild. its on the table, but other compounds would make better use of our timespan. I think that I would run this plan with dbl+AI. unless NP could be obtained... I just wouldn't want to end the cycle feeling bloated up. in fact. I would probably consider using the AI the entire cycle (unless it seems not needed due to the tren).

for conversation sake (I know we aren't a huge fan of designers here) but let's consider epistane. what if epistane (something of an AI in lesser doses) was run at 10mg ED starting after week 1 of the cycle. then...when tren is dropped the epi can be bumped up to maybe 50mg (or higher for those who tolerate it too well) and by this point it has already built up in the system (ph's take longer to do this sometimes). Also epi's anabolic: androgenic ratio is something like 1100% : 91% and because of its AI nature it may not require us to incorporate one in the last bit of the cycle....
    I just wanted to say,this is a great thread Pudz.Dat,your input
    truly shows your dedication to the sport.
    Yes, since NPP isn't that obtainable,and cycling down the tren
    as you mentioned,I'm curious about EPI as well.I agree with you on the moon face water bloat sides w/d-bol,plus,my BP shoots though the roof on it.
    I know that Turin(Halo+clones) was mentioned earlier,and my question is,would these milder compounds negate the purposes of these kinds of cycles?Or possibly Anavar?
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Wow, Great read! I'm subbed!!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FX01 View Post
    I just wanted to say,this is a great thread Pudz.Dat,your input
    truly shows your dedication to the sport.
    Yes, since NPP isn't that obtainable,and cycling down the tren
    as you mentioned,I'm curious about EPI as well.I agree with you on the moon face water bloat sides w/d-bol,plus,my BP shoots though the roof on it.
    I know that Turin(Halo+clones) was mentioned earlier,and my question is,would these milder compounds negate the purposes of these kinds of cycles?Or possibly Anavar?
    thank you for the kind words man. It is just hard to say what the effects of something like turinabol/halo clones truly add instead of not using them altogether. I think that halo would be out for me. During this anabolic dominance period we want to keep the side effects to a minimum. (which is why an alternative to dbol could be good for some) halo tends to be bad on the lipids, and in higher doses, probably notably more liver toxic than taking say, 50mg of epistane. personally (from experience) epistane works very well and I have to really try for it to shut me down hard if at all. so considering its very anabolic nature, AI properties, lack of severe HPTA suppression, mild liver toxicity (for an oral), and mild effects on other systems, it would seem very favorable for a situation like this. now, of course this seems well on paper....but I wonder if it will work well with the cycle idea.

it is also more easily obtained...and its AI benefits at 10mg-low dose- taken through the cycle could negate the use of a synthetic AI like arimidex/aromasin/letrozole etc. If one is still sensitive to bloat and other estro sides from high doses of test, then in addition to the epistane, something like dermacrine sustain and some trans-reserveratrol could be added to the cycle naturally to keep things in check (as mentioned earlier I think)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

thank you for the kind words man. It is just hard to say what the effects of something like turinabol/halo clones truly add instead of not using them altogether. I think that halo would be out for me. During this anabolic dominance period we want to keep the side effects to a minimum. (which is why an alternative to dbol could be good for some) halo tends to be bad on the lipids, and in higher doses, probably notably more liver toxic than taking say, 50mg of epistane. personally (from experience) epistane works very well and I have to really try for it to shut me down hard if at all. so considering its very anabolic nature, AI properties, lack of severe HPTA suppression, mild liver toxicity (for an oral), and mild effects on other systems, it would seem very favorable for a situation like this. now, of course this seems well on paper....but I wonder if it will work well with the cycle idea.

it is also more easily obtained...and its AI benefits at 10mg-low dose- taken through the cycle could negate the use of a synthetic AI like arimidex/aromasin/letrozole etc. If one is still sensitive to bloat and other estro sides from high doses of test, then in addition to the epistane, something like dermacrine sustain and some trans-reserveratrol could be added to the cycle naturally to keep things in check (as mentioned earlier I think)
    Thats what it's all about,speaking of EPI,and the others..Everyone reacts differently to each and every compound.This definitly takes on a different aproach(using d-bol)at the end of a cycle, as opposed to the typical cycle.When you really think about it,this cyling approach may not give you the fastest gains,but if done properly,they can yield good keepable gains in the long term.Feasibly,one could run maybe 6-8 minny cycles through 1 years time,and put on just as much lean mass as compared to a typical cycle,without the crash.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

since you claim (for yourself at least) that the 2 ish week mark is when you start to shut down hard.... in addition to your estrogen control, do you think a shot of 500IU or two shots at 250IU of a little HCG would also help with recovery? Personally I wouldn't cycle without HCG (but this is also referring to longer cylces)
    I'm pretty sure it would, but I'll probably not do a cycle like that for a long time. I'm 25 (26 in a couple of weeks) and wonder the repercussions of stacking everything right now. What kind of cycle would I have to do in 10 years just to keep up? Besides, a burst cycle is set up so you would recover faster anyways. I'd leave the HCG to the longer cycles.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

since you claim (for yourself at least) that the 2 ish week mark is when you start to shut down hard....
    Just wanted to clear some things up...I'm sure I still produce a bit of test, but after the two week mark I always notice significant testicular atrophy. Luckily they always bounce back!
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thats what it's all about,speaking of EPI,and the others..Everyone reacts differently to each and every compound.This definitly takes on a different aproach(using d-bol)at the end of a cycle, as opposed to the typical cycle.When you really think about it,this cyling approach may not give you the fastest gains,but if done properly,they can yield good keepable gains in the long term.Feasibly,one could run maybe 6-8 minny cycles through 1 years time,and put on just as much lean mass as compared to a typical cycle,without the crash.
    well actually. this method is designed to yield all/most of the benefits of longer cycles, without all of the side effects and hastle. Just because people started using gear for longer periods of time thinking it would work better, and this has become the "norm", doesnt mean that it is the safest or most efficient. We are talking about hormones here. Just like anything else, the body regulates its own hormones and WILL result in homeostatic equilibrium.

in simple terms, the less time ON, the the less risk of long term sides such as liver stress, lipid changes, decreased fertility etc.

LIke many have noticed, most gains come very soon after the compounds have kicked in (so very early in the cycle)....if they were to continue at that rate then I assure people could go on gear for 20 weeks expecting to gain more and more weight. When you hear back from many of these people (myself having the same prior experiences), they dont have a whole lot more gains then they did from their initial few weeks. yes, maybe staying on can help solidify and sculpt the gains, but at the expense of all of those other side effects that result from longer time periods of androgen replacement?

in fact, the interest here is to use much LESS gear during the year. These gains should be much more maintainable. ok so it seems great on paper right? maybe it wont workout so flawlessly? BUT the science is there, so if primed, ready, focused, organized, etc. then Im sure most if not all of what has been discussed will apply. I think that these little burst cycles can be more infrequent and only done when a natural plateau is reached. Considering its rather easy to do a 4 week cycle with full intensity etc, and then recover easily, keep training and then when ya hit a wall, run another. I mean it sure beats feeling so run down after a long cycle, and trying to train past full intensity for 20 weeks. The body gets tired (joints, organs, drive etc).Of course bloodowork can really assure that you are recovering as well as projected, and if not then the strategies can be tweaked.

for some, this idea may not be favorable. But I believe that for someone like me, it would be. And that is why this discussion continues; Because this thread is attracting people who are also interested in a different method of using gear.

someone may need 6-8, someone else may only need 3-4. It depends on the individual and their goals. The cool thing is, that this makes it much easier to plan for a contest, this way you dont have use even more gear just to be ON while entering a contest (assuming its not tested). There is also some non scientific credibility to this method from observing successful professionals who follow admit to using similar protocols, such as dorian yates, lee priest etc.

the issue about stacking 'all these things' at once doesn't make sense to me. I mean say we just use hormones (steroids), and follow the test, tren, epi protocol above. that is 3 compounds working in synergy with each other for 3-4 short weeks. the only thing is they are in higher doses. BUT these doses arent ridiculously high. I dont think its about having to stack more and more, I think its about careful planning and choosing compounds that are synergistic. the addition of insulin or slin+igf-1+(gh booster like pGH) could add a few lbs LBM and also add their benefits to the physique and cycle. all of those things function on a different spectrum than the HPTA that is being influenced by the AA steroids, and its not like we are combining 6 AA steroids.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I must admit this makes a heck of a lot of sense to me! I have watched many Epistane / Epi cycles to see that most (usually, not a hard and fast rule) experience as you say the majority of the gains in the short period just after starting cycle.

I must truly admit I am no guru of anything really but sometimes I do notice the obvious , for instance the bodies natural hormones throughout the days and weeks fluctuate like biorhythm's etc so this, for me, makes pulsing etc logical.

Not to take this thread off track but can you guys help answer:

1. Why is it apparently so important to get the blood level of the actives stable and constant? I have heard a few people say that you need to get a steady dosing in to make it work best. This is opposite to my great experience with pulsing. Obviously controlling any kind of estrogen rollercoaster is important.

2. What is Tren Ace and is it an injectable? Why does it have to be part of this stack?

I really like the idea of doing a cycle with Test and Epistane. My Dr. would be open to my requests I believe, which is the best Test to use for this purpose? I see most use Cyp or Enan.

Thanks and awesome thread, a very enjoyable read all of you guys.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    1. Why is it apparently so important to get the blood level of the actives stable and constant? I have heard a few people say that you need to get a steady dosing in to make it work best. This is opposite to my great experience with pulsing. Obviously controlling any kind of estrogen rollercoaster is important.
    Actually Bobo adressed that here a few years ago and he argued that it didn't matter that much because you can't control when anabolism will occur. I wish I could find it but Bobo has changed his name so it is hard to find his old posts.

2. What is Tren Ace and is it an injectable?
    Tren Ace is short for Trenbolone Acetate. To quote Bill Roberts "Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two..."

Why does it have to be part of this stack?
    It doesn't. It is just a very strong androgen. I myself prefer not to use it and would opt for testosterone. The goal was to make the front part of the cycle more androgenic and the back part more anabolic so that is the framework for discussion of compounds.

...which is the best Test to use for this purpose? I see most use Cyp or Enan.
    Testosterone propionate has the advantage of building up quicker & clearing quicker. But that means more frequent shots. Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate take longer to build up & to clear...so if they are used it must be upfront (perhaps frontloaded as well) and discontinued 2 and 2.5 weeks before the cycle ends. Test prop could be continued till the end.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Arrow

Here is a thread started by Size back in 2004 titled "Short cycles, some thoughts" Short cycles, some thoughts It continued for 6 pages and concluded in 2006.

If you guys have the time it makes for interesting reading.

I really really enjoyed reading the article posted by Size in the 10th post. It was an article writen by MuscleTrainee in 2002 describing exactly how the Europeans run short and frequent cycles to great effect. It is interesting that it covers a lot of what we talked about and then adds a lot more...it is a long read but well worth it if you have the time. Maybe even print it out and read it at your convienence.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

...this cyling approach may not give you the fastest gains,but if done properly,they can yield good keepable gains in the long term.Feasibly,one could run maybe 6-8 minny cycles through 1 years time,and put on just as much lean mass as compared to a typical cycle,without the crash.
    That is exactly how it has traditionally been done. You are spot on with that insight.

Check out the article posted by Size in a thread here on short-cyles started years ago. Short cycles, some thoughts It was written in 2002 by a European and he describes how they run a series of mini-cycles throughout the year, which compounds and why (they liked tren and he explains why they don't use test much). Very good read.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Here is a thread started by Size back in 2004 titled "Short cycles, some thoughts" Short cycles, some thoughts It continued for 6 pages and concluded in 2006.

If you guys have the time it makes for interesting reading.

I really really enjoyed reading the article posted by Size in the 10th post. It was an article writen by MuscleTrainee in 2002 describing exactly how the Europeans run short and frequent cycles to great effect. It is interesting that it covers a lot of what we talked about and then adds a lot more...it is a long read but well worth it if you have the time. Maybe even print it out and read it at your convienence.
    thanks for the link man! what is your opinion on the epistane discussion above>?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

the issue about stacking 'all these things' at once doesn't make sense to me. I mean say we just use hormones (steroids), and follow the test, tern, Pei protocol above. that is 3 compounds working in synergy with each other for 3-4 short weeks. the only thing is they are in higher doses. BUT these doses aren't ridiculously high. I dint think its about having to stack more and more, I think its about careful planning and choosing compounds that are synergistic. the addition of insulin or slain+if-1+(gh booster like pGH) could add a few lbs LBM and also add their benefits to the physique and cycle. all of those things function on a different spectrum than the HPTA that is being influenced by the AA steroids, and its not like we are combining 6 AA steroids.
    I agree.The planning of different compounds(sticking with 2-3
    compounds per cycle) and then switching to others on the next run would keep the gains comming.The body grows,but before total adaptation, there's the time off cycle,and then it's fed a different compound(or compounds), and future growth begins (Within many parameters such as genetics,protein absorption ratios,etc.)
    I kinda see it as having your cake and eating it too.

We now have DR D's pulse methods, these short blast/minies, and the traditional 10-12 week protocol,pretty cool stuff!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Tren Ace is short for Trenbolone Acetate. To quote Bill Roberts "Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two..."
    I have to say,I loved Tren.I remember the 1st home brews I made with Component TH belts and animals kits years back.
    So many people talk about the harsh sides from fina,but I never had them.The only thing I ever felt was unreal strength,a great sense of well being,and a constant woody.
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I agree.The planning of different compounds(sticking with 2-3
    compounds per cycle) and then switching to others on the next run would keep the gains comming.The body grows,but before total adaptation, there's the time off cycle,and then it's fed a different compound(or compounds), and future growth begins (Within many parameters such as genetics,protein absorption ratios,etc.)
    I kinda see it as having your cake and eating it too.

We now have DR D's pulse methods, these short blast/minies, and the traditional 10-12 week protocol,pretty cool stuff!
    I think its imperative to continue to question every norm in the sense that as our understanding of certain sciences improve, we can manipulate strategies altogether.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

Thanks for the answers guys.

If you were able to talk to a Dr. to ask for what you wanted in a blast cycle, what products would you ask for and how much total for a cycle.

I am going to see in the future if my Dr. will let me do my own injections as well.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the answers guys.

If you were able to talk to a Dr. to ask for what you wanted in a blast cycle, what products would you ask for and how much total for a cycle.

I am going to see in the future if my Dr. will let me do my own injections as well.

Much Love,

Neoborn
    does your doctor consider you an "HRT" patient for legit or 'favor' reasons if at all? (maybe dont say on the boards haha)...but anyway well when I do mine it will be like this:

test prop:
    1000mg/week
    Tren Ace(first 75% of cycle): 100-125mg ED (probably 100mg)
    Epistane: first 75% of cycle:10mg ED, last 25% of cycle: 50-60mg ED
    humalog: 10IU PWO
    IGF-1: 10mcg PWO or 20mcg EOD
    pGH: max dose (if multiple shots, 1 shot PWO)

this cycle may be a little dry. but if we keep a synthetic AI out, then the epi should help control estro to the point where any other hopefully will be used by joints.

if I bloat/get gyn symptoms I will have aromasin and SERMS on hand but probably try trans-reserveratrol and dermacrine sustain as a first resort

anyone think that I am at serious hypoglycemia risk? any suggestions if so>?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

does your doctor consider you an "HRT" patient for legit or 'favor' reasons if at all? (maybe dont say on the boards haha)...but anyway well when I do mine it will be like this:

test prop:
    1000mg/week

this cycle may be a little dry. but if we keep a synthetic AI out, then the epi should help control estro to the point where any other hopefully will be used by joints.

if I bloat/get gyn symptoms I will have aromasin and SERMS on hand but probably try trans-reserveratrol and dermacrine sustain as a first resort

anyone think that I am at serious hypoglycemia risk? any suggestions if so>?
    I don't know enough about insulin to answer your hypoglycemia question, but if you do decide to run a cycle similar to this one please log it. I would love to see your results. Everything else looks good to me and the science behind it is certainly solid.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't know enough about insulin to answer your hypoglycemia question, but if you do decide to run a cycle similar to this one please log it. I would love to see your results. Everything else looks good to me and the science behind it is certainly solid.
    I would probably be fine shooting just 10IU slin with 10IU IGF-1, but I dont know if the pGH will add or interact to cause exaggerated hypoglycemia. I mean....I have used slin before very cautiously and I know how i react so I could sense if something was out of the ordinary. I definitely will log it. I project doing a cycle such as this and having it last 4 weeks. I will then gauge recovery time, and see how the time after recovery is (as far as quality of training, mood, how my body feels etc.) I hope I can stretch it so it works out to be about 4 weeks ON, 4 weeks recovery (hopefully the actual 'recovery' [a better way of putting it would be: a return to the somewhat interrupted state of homeostasis.] only takes about 1-2 weeks MAX) and then the latter two weeks would just be there as a cushion. I would then hope to get about 4-6 weeks (or more) of training w.o gear, and then going back ON should be a breeze.

I do not think that changing the compounds just because we use them in a prior cycle is necessary. I mean, if they werent strong enough, or the cycle didnt go as planned, or you didnt react well then I could see changing them (or just wanting to experiment with something else) But if it works the first time, then I see no NEED to change them for the second run.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would probably be fine shooting just 10IU slin with 10IU IGF-1, but I dont know if the pGH will add or interact to cause exaggerated hypoglycemia.
    I check my blood sugar at intervals when I use slin or slin/IGF-1 and I can verify that the IGF-1 LR3 does have an effect at increasing insulin sensitivity and that when coupled with insulin it pushes blood sugar down a little more. So take that into consideration when you use the two together.

However Growth Hormone (GH) has the opposite effect. It reduces the blood sugar drop that comes with insulin use (if they are taken at the same time). In fact you'll find you need fewer carbs if GH & slin are taken together than w/ slin alone.

I don't know what pGH is...can you elaborate on it?
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I check my blood sugar at intervals when I use slin or slin/IGF-1 and I can verify that the IGF-1 LR3 does have an effect at increasing insulin sensitivity and that when coupled with insulin it pushes blood sugar down a little more. So take that into consideration when you use the two together.

However Growth Hormone (GH) has the opposite effect. It reduces the blood sugar drop that comes with insulin use (if they are taken at the same time). In fact you'll find you need fewer carbs if GH & slin are taken together than w/ slin alone.

I don't know what pGH is...can you elaborate on it?
    here is a write up on it...p-GH: experiences or thoughts?

how much slin/igf-1 did you use together? (w.o GH)
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

test prop:
    1000mg/week

I was offered TRT by my Dr. for some low test levels. I actually told him I would rather hold off for now. I am pretty sure he would be open to my request if I can discuss the methodology with him and why I want to do it a certain way. He trusts me and I trust him. We have a very good working relationship.

Of course I would talk in depth with an Endo.

Would an Endo / Dr. prescribe the shopping list you just gave?
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Hey pudzian, have you ever used pGH before? If so, how did you like it? Is it legal? I read the thread you linked and it seems very interesting. Some of the guys said it use to be legally available through a former board sponsor, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%

I was offered TRT by my Dr. for some low test levels. I actually told him I would rather hold off for now. I am pretty sure he would be open to my request if I can discuss the methodology with him and why I want to do it a certain way. He trusts me and I trust him. We have a very good working relationship.

i seriously doubt it
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%

I don't think an Endo would give that stuff to you either...atleast not in the US & not legally anyways. You're best bet is to stock up if he even allows you to take the stuff home. Then again, you're endo would want to monitor your test levels after some time.
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

here is a write up on it...p-GH: experiences or thoughts?

how much slin/igf-1 did you use together? (w.o GH)
    Oh yeah I remember a former board sponsor carried it in a couple of forms...one was a sterile injectable. From all the feedback it sounded good especially for prolonged use and especially if you were older. In fact I remember I was going to order some and give it go for 3 or so months but then that board sponsor had his problems.

Slin/igf-1 use was 8/10.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

...Is it legal?...Some of the guys said it use to be legally available through a former board sponsor, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
    That former board sponsor had legal problems (criminal/tax) unrelated to this compound or this board.

The compound is legal. It isn't even grey area...it is straight up legal. However the method of delivery can not be advertised/sold as an injectable for humans.

So transdermal formulas are okay and sterile injectable is okay to buy for oral consumption (oral consumption is ineffective so it would be up to the user to make the decision on injecting it).
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i seriously doubt it
    So then what would be a good burst cycle that they would most likely accept from me as a suggestion or something I would like to try?
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So then what would be a good burst cycle that they would most likely accept from me as a suggestion or something I would like to try?
    there is no way they would give you anything but test unless your a muscle wasting patient. Then you may get some nandrolone and HGH. BUT even if he scribes you test....it would be NO WHERE NEAR enough to take 1g+ per week. Any doc who does that is risking his job and life as a free man.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What exactly is a "burst" cycle? Is it pretty much 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?
    mw2012
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    What exactly is a "burst" cycle? Is it pretty much 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?
    the word "burst" is just a term to exemplify that the gear is meant to get in, make some gains, and get out. so the average cycle length would be between 3-4 weeks. At this point suppression should be minimal (if at all- depends on individual). and upon cessation of steroid use, the body will hopefully not have a hard time returning to the barely disturbed "pre cycle homeostasis"

read a few pages back it explains all the theories.
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just an interesting (at least to me) thought.

Patrick Arnold mentioned a method for reducing the androgenicity of testosterone for use by women. The method was simply the use of a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor.

Now this would change the androgen/anabolic ratio of testosterone greatly in favor of anabolism. So if one wanted to adhere to Rea's protocol of running androgens in the first part of a short cycle and anabolics in the second part, one could just use testosterone throughout the entire cycle BUT add in a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor during the second part of the cycle to make that part more anabolic.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:49 PM
  2. No Gains 3rd SD cyc
    By roadsidejustice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
  3. Winstrol / Superdrol cyc ????
    By oldsoldier in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 02:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1