Anymore Epistane left????

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I was looking to stock up on this stuff? I guess I have been to busy with my cycle but I see it is discontinued. I am wrapping up my cycle on this stuff and it was amazing so I want to have some for later. Is there anything comparable to Epistane?

BTW I gained an insane amount of weight on Epistane. I gained 15 pounds as of the beginning of the week, definitely lost a couple of pounds since then but this is awesome. Strength is through the roof. I guess I know why it has been discontinued...lol.

If anyone knows where I can purchase this legally I would appreciate it. Hope I didn't break any rules here.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
How long have you taken this for ? You ever try Epistane? Can you compare the 2?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How long have you taken this for ? You ever try Epistane? Can you compare the 2?
Golden truly golden :rofl:

Now now Dsade why do you always have to grind your axe on this subject with every comment. I think your wife has much to teach you in this manner.

Dsade represents RPN which is the company that makes Havoc, which is also the same parent compound as Epistane. So you would basically be taking the same active.

One of us would say "Mines better" but that would not be me as I prefer to help each other rather than hinder.

With that said you should be fine purchasing a quality product like Havoc for your cycle. Epistane will be available in the near future.

Much Love and bury the hatchet,

Neoborn

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Well the Epistane I am taking now is truly awesome. Whatever ingredient they are taking out is a bad idea. is it normal for your forehead to grow 3 inches on Epistane? Or is that from the HGH I am taking?

lol, jk

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from what i here, havoc is better (gains wise) than epistane

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I can't speak for Havoc, but I swear by Epistane. The gains I am making or made or amazing. I feel stronger now than I did on test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
list of epi clones:

Havoc
Epi-max
Epithin-e
Methyl-e
Epidrol

do some research and pick something out....but if u decide on havoc then buy now cause it wont be a NP for long

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Golden truly golden :rofl:

Now now Dsade why do you always have to grind your axe on this subject with every comment. I think your wife has much to teach you in this manner.

Dsade represents RPN which is the company that makes Havoc, which is also the same parent compound as Epistane. So you would basically be taking the same active.

One of us would say "Mines better" but that would not be me as I prefer to help each other rather than hinder.

With that said you should be fine purchasing a quality product like Havoc for your cycle. Epistane will be available in the near future.

Much Love and bury the hatchet,

Neoborn
Ahhh, Neo...I think you are mistaken...I simply made a suggestion since the product he asked for is out of stock...and Havoc WAS first to market... :)

I have also never compared the results of the two, as I don't know by experience. For the most part, both receive positive reviews.

by the way, my hatchet weighs 288 pounds...how about yours?

/couldn't resist. :)

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Is he correct though in stating Havoc will most likely be pulled in the near future? Honestly? If so all that does is make me order more.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not "pulled", but raws are becoming harder to get from china

...but im sure theyll just outsource to india or somewhere else...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, Neo...I think you are mistaken...I simply made a suggestion since the product he asked for is out of stock...and Havoc WAS first to market... :)

I have also never compared the results of the two, as I don't know by experience. For the most part, both receive positive reviews.

by the way, my hatchet weighs 288 pounds...how about yours?

/couldn't resist. :)
:goodpost:

Ahh ok, sozzry. I must admit there have been comments before that I have found off color. I understand the previous situation and rivalry, with that said I have nothing but love for both you, your mrs and your company. I find nothing beneficial in cutting each other down but that we can, as an industry, actually boost each other up to attain our goals.

To long have many been dwelling in too much negativity towards one another.

There is no comparison between our 'hatchets', you win. ;)

I never have a problem recommending your product or your stand up company....as a person and rep I want you to know if there is anything I can ever do to help you and your business, just let me know. I am here to help build, not break down and demolish.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is he correct though in stating Havoc will most likely be pulled in the near future? Honestly? If so all that does is make me order more.
This statement should clear it up for you all. It comes from the man Dsade himself:

Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. OUr instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.
Get it while you still can guys!! :D

Antonek

Awards
neo tell me - you said that - Epistane will be available in the near future - 2-4weeks more?? - please reply

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neo tell me - you said that - Epistane will be available in the near future - 2-4weeks more?? - please reply
That's a very good question. Personally I have never been one for waiting for products. I have been given no ETA currently and don't like to hold my breath for anything.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
list of Havoc clones:

Epistane
Epi-max
Epithin-e
Methyl-e
Epidrol

do some research and pick something out....but if u decide on havoc then buy now cause it wont be a NP for long
fixed it for you. ;)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
list of epi clones:

Havoc
Epi-max
Epithin-e
Methyl-e
Epidrol

I have to agree with this. BCS and Black China also have clones out. And Epistane is a clone of Havoc just for the record.:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with this. BCS and Black China also have clones out. And Epistane is a clone of Havoc just for the record.:thumbsup:
I have bolded the part that we seem to keep re stating for some reason. I'm not sure who we are repeating this to over and over but we get it now ....right?

Any updates other than stating the same thing over and over or is this thread dead?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Heres one for ya neo:

Havoc=Great
Epistane=Great
Epithin-E=Great

which came first the chicken or the egg, who gives a fvck, just eat'em.

:aargh:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is there actually a difference between "2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol" and "2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol" ?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no...the nomenclature is synonymous....

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hell I bit on Havoc possibly going out and bought 10 bottles (which I plan to sell some to friends and whoever so I'm not that nuts)...but I had such great results on it and the thought of it going out makes me...emotionally disturbed :rant:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have bolded the part that we seem to keep re stating for some reason. I'm not sure who we are repeating this to over and over but we get it now ....right?

Any updates other than stating the same thing over and over or is this thread dead?
Ha ha, no sh!t your right. I just reread the thread and that's in there like four times.:nutkick:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Neo is correct thread starter, Epistane is currently out of stock everywhere but not for good, its not discontinued and will be back in a big way in the near future.

Dsade is also correct that you can still pick up havoc and probally expect to get the same benifits, how bout you try it in the meantime and then make up your own mind as to what you want to run after that, im sure it will be a tough decision.

neverenough26

Awards
i was originally going to run epistane, but it went out of stock. then same with havoc. np just got epidrol back in stock so i picked some of it up. hope i didn't waste my money.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was originally going to run epistane, but it went out of stock. then same with havoc. np just got epidrol back in stock so i picked some of it up. hope i didn't waste my money.
Yea, I got some too. So we'll have to see but most of the reviews I've read on it have been really good.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
IMHO Epidrol is worthy. Worked well for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epidrol has returned good feedback. You should be happy with your choice.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
**** I didnt know which to get, so I ordered 2 epistane, 1 havoc, and 1 epidrol to add to my arsenal.:squat:

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for Havoc, but I swear by Epistane. The gains I am making or made or amazing. I feel stronger now than I did on test.
What is your training history? I have a bottle of epistane, but have never used this compound. Is it really that great? Cuz test is pretty f'ing amazing.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is your training history? I have a bottle of epistane, but have never used this compound. Is it really that great? Cuz test is pretty f'ing amazing.
how bout you jumpstart a test cycle with Epi then you will know what amazing is.... Ive never run it personally but some of the guys on the IBE boards did this and say its just nuts, they are VERY synergistic.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL of course test is pretty amazing :toofunny: it's the real deal!

Epistane, Havoc and other Epitio products are here for people that choose not to or cannot get real test from local dealers or their Dr's. It is a mild anabolic that can help you put on 5-15lbs of lbm while leaning out in the bf% department. Given that those are some pretty sweet gains for a reasonably priced product that is also friendlier than most to your liver, I would say it's pretty damn good :thumbsup:

But don't take my word for it.....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane, Havoc and other Epitio products are here for people that choose not to or cannot get real test from local dealers or their Dr's. It is a mild anabolic that can help you put on 5-15lbs of lbm while leaning out in the bf% department. Given that those are some pretty sweet gains for a reasonably priced product that is also friendlier than most to your liver, I would say it's pretty damn good
But don't take my word for it.....
Yeah - don't take his word for it... take mine - EPI products are the S H I T!!!!

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna get some winny and do a cycle of that but i might just use the epistane i already have. Can anyone compare these two from experience?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the noob question, but arent there different versions of test?....in other words, what is its real name?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
how bout you jumpstart a test cycle with Epi then you will know what amazing is.... Ive never run it personally but some of the guys on the IBE boards did this and say its just nuts, they are VERY synergistic.

Been wanting to do that sort of cycle since epi/havoc came out. On paper, they seem made for each other. Like bread and butter, peas and carrots, whipcream and vaginas.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to do that sort of cycle since epi/havoc came out. On paper, they seem made for each other. Like bread and butter, peas and carrots, whipcream and vaginas.
LMAO i love the correlations. I have it on personal information from Dr D that Test has the PERFECT profile to stack with Epi. He said most wet supps would stack well like maybe some bol too but nothing will match it as well as test.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I used Epistane to hold me over until my "real" cycle in the summer. Comparing the 2 wouldn't even be smart to do, but I will admit Epistane is pretty damn good. I just finished today but my gains were awesome, I got back to my Test strength with Epistane and I actually surpassed it without weighing what I did while on Test. I was not as bloated but if I didn't drink enough water for the day it was a little uncomfortable. I must of drank about 2 gallons a day on Epistane and my skin is still freaking dry, I put lotion on and all that, but still my skin was dry.

Test is just awesome, you blow up like a baloon, Epistane I did not. If you're a beginner I would use Epistane first, you won't stick out like a sore thumb that you are on juice. It will give you a better understanding of how your body will react. I am most likely going to incorporate Havoc/Epistane/ or Epi whatever into my next cycle along with 500 mg of Test Enth.

Test is test, it's just do you want the fast acting one or the long lasting. I prefer less injections so I opt for Enth....to each his own I guess.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the noob question, but arent there different versions of test?....in other words, what is its real name?
Injectable esters commonly used by trans men for testosterone therapy:

Testosterone enanthate: Chemical formula C26H40O3
Testosterone enanthate is one of the main forms of testosterone prescribed to trans men in the United States. It is a slow-acting ester with a release time between 8-10 days. The name-brand of T-enanthate available in the United States is called "Delatestryl," which is suspended in sesame oil. Testosterone enanthate is typically injected anywhere between once every week to once every three weeks. Generic testosterone enanthate can also be obtained through a compounding pharmacy; such pharmacies can mix the enanthate in either sesame or cotton seed oil. (For more information about compounding pharmacies, click here.)

Testosterone cypionate: Chemical formula C27H40O3
Testosterone cypionate is the other main injectable form of testosterone prescribed to trans men in the United States. It is a slow-acting ester with a release time between 8-10 days, similar to that of enanthate. The name-brand of T-cypionate available in the United States is called "Depo-Testosterone," which is suspended in cottonseed oil. Testosterone cypionate is typically injected anywhere between once every week to once every three weeks. Generic testosterone cypionate can also be obtained through a compounding pharmacy; such pharmacies can mix the cypionate in either sesame or cotton seed oil. (For more information about compounding pharmacies, click here.)

Sustanon 100 or 250
"Sustanon" is the brand name for two formulas of injectable testosterone that contain a blend of esters. "Sustanon 100" contains three testosterone esters: testosterone propionate (C22H32O3), testosterone phenylpropionate (C28H36O3), and testosterone isocaproate (C25H3803). "Sustanon 250" contains four testosterone esters: testosterone propionate (C22H32O3), testosterone phenylpropionate (C28H36O3), testosterone isocaproate (C25H3803), and testosterone decanoate (C29H4603). Both formulas feature both fast-acting and slow-acting esters, and can be injected anywhere from once every week to once every four weeks. Sustanon is prescribed outside of the United States.

Other injectable esters of testosterone:

Testosterone propionate: Chemical formula C22H32O3
Testosterone propionate is a fast-acting ester with a release time of 3-4 days. To keep blood levels from fluctuating greatly, propionate is usually injected between one to three times a week. It is for this reason that it is not usually prescribed for FTM hormone therapy. Some users also report that propionate is a more painful injection, with swelling and noticeable pain around the injection site. Brand names of testosterone propionate include "Testovis" and "Virormone."

Testosterone phenylpropionate: Chemical formula C28H36O3
Testosterone phenylpropionate is a slow-acting ester, with a release time of 1-3 weeks. A popular name brand for T-phenylpropionate is "Testolent." Testosterone phenylpropionate is also one of the components of Sustanon and Omnadren.

Omnadren
"Omnadren" is the brand name for a blend of four testosterone esters: testosterone propionate (C22H32O3), testosterone phenylpropionate (C28H36O3), testosterone isocaproate (C25H3803), and testosterone decanoate (C29H4603). In the past, Omnadren consisted of a blend of different esters, but now is essentially the same formula as Sustanon, mentioned above. It features both fast-acting and slow-acting esters, and can be injected anywhere from once every week to once every four weeks. It is sometimes prescribed in parts of Europe.

Aqueous testosterone suspension
In the United States, injectable aqueous (non-esterified) testosterone is available, but it is very short-acting (it is completely released in the system within a matter of hours). Therefore, it is not typically used for men in transition, as it would require constant re-injection to maintain regular blood levels. The brand name for aqueous testosterone suspension is "Aquaviron."
:bb::bb3::bb2: