Need help for next cycle

Kata1yst

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm just finishing up my "hemadrol & SUS500 stack" and I need suggestions for my next one (after post cycle therapy and an addition 2wks)

I'm 200lbs (fluctuates between 199 - 204) w/ 16-20%BF

I have: 2 bottles of H-Drol (halodrol clone), 1 bottle of S-Drol (superdrol clone), 2 bottles of Methyl E (Epistane clone), 1 small bottle of Clen, and possibly some Test Enanthate coming.

I want to put on some muscle but also shed some fat as well. Here is what I was thinking...

#1. S-Drol - weeks 1-4
Methyl E - weeks 2-6
post cycle therapy weeks 6-8

H-Drol - weeks 9-14
Clen - weeks 11-13 (I only have enough for 2 weeks)
Other fat burner - remainder of cycle
PCT

*PCT involves tamoxifen, Tribex, ashwaganda, ZMA, Magnesium, lots of BCAA'a

I also want to throw some Test in there but need some suggestions. Last year I did Test Prop/Dbol (4weeks) & Test prop / Tren (4weeks). I loved it but I can't afford it right now.

Please post your suggestions, thanks

Kata1yst

Awards
I'm also uncertain whether h-drol is anabloic enough to run w/ clen and another fat burner. Especially since I'm doing back-to-back mini cycles

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would take Cycle Support through the cycle and the PCT 1 scoop AM and 1 scoop PM.

I am interested to see the results you get with the cycle. Keep us informed!

CROWLER

Kata1yst

Awards
Thanks Crowler, but I've actually had excellent results using Now's Liver detoxifier and regenerator + extra milk thistle + plenty of water.

Besides cycle support, I am more interested in hearing about a compination for muscle gain + fat loss. That is why I may run 2 short cycles. Ideally, I want another 8-10lbs before I cut down.

I have never used Epistane or superdrol, but have experience w/ designers & juice. I will be starting my next phase of cycling around the 3rd week of February. I am very interested in some input, thanks.