Does it work?
- 01-29-2008, 07:50 AM
Does it work?
Hi i came across this site the other day:
And it says you can gain 20lbs in 30 days blah blah blah.. but i've seen a few other sites that are EXACTLY like that one so that leads me to believe that it is a scam.... is there any thing like that, that actually works? is that site legit?
And please forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section.. i am a noob.
- 01-29-2008, 08:03 AM
LMAO @ this stuff.
As I read it, the "active" ingredient is CLA!
Plus the math...
If you bench 250 lbs and this gives you a 223% increase in strength, that means in 30 days you'll press 557 lbs! LOL at the thought!
Plus, the Anabolic Burst Cycle Diet was a theory that came out of Muscle Media in the mid 90's. The guy probably reprinted the article (better not let Bill find out!)
01-29-2008, 08:13 AM
bahahah i had a feeling that was all a bunch of BS. like my pa said, if it sounds to good to be true, then it is!
Well CLA still sounds promising. i'm just looking for a supplement that will help me make my gains bigger/better.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigskinny in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:38 PM
- By rockyt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:01 PM
- By cassimus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-25-2008, 09:43 AM
- By grizzlyman25 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:33 AM
- By TRDE59 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 48Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:47 PM