Epistane Cycle

S

slimbiggs

Awards
I am starting my second cycle - with Epistane.

The first was BOLD which worked great for me, I only went thru one bottle and am up 10 pounds and a couple BF %s which I am cool with. I am a college student who is 21 and has been struggling with gaining weight his whole life (true hardgainer), and the foray into PHs has been so awesome to me because yeah, it is a magic bullet for someone who has trouble putting on weight.

I chose this product because it is safer on my beautiful body and because I'm one of those people with residual gyno, the floppy nipple syndrome, on an otherwise nice body. My 2 goals with this product - gain some good weight and get rid of those floppy nips.

So, on cycle I am taking-
EPI 30mgs a day
NAC
Cycle Support
Liver Longer

PCT is-
Retain
Nolva
Maybe Jungle Warfare

Also, my weight is 168, 12% BF, and this is a bulk

:burg:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use JW, take it during your cycle. That is its intended use.

S

slimbiggs

Awards
Thanks man I did not know that, so I will just kick it out because the Epistane is plenty.

I am on day 5 and I notice an increase everything is up in weight a little bit just like that. Also, I am getting a couple more reps out.

WHAT I HAVE NOTICED

1.) If I do not eat carbs I am really ****ing tired.
2.) If I do not eat a lot of food all the time I am really ****ing tired.
3.) If I do not sleep a lot I am really ****ing tired.
4.) I have More strength, energy for workout etc.
5.) Great recovery for hard workouts means almost all days at the gym.

Also, working out, eating a lot and sleeping gives me a ton of energy.. if I do them all.

-SlimBiggs

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would save the JW for another 'cycle' or take it during.

I would also include POST Cycle Support by the same company that produces Cycle Support.

Also Cycle Support should be taken during the cycle AND during PCT.

CROWLER

S

slimbiggs

Awards
OK added Post Cycle and Cycle support to the list of Post Cycle.

I weighed myself today, 5 lbs up! That... is great. I feel thinner too, like I emptied out my bowels. It seems like somehow I have already noticeably lost fat and gained muscle, I think this must be the estrogen water weight leaving my system.

At the gym I feel in tune with what I am doing, and also feel like I could just keep going and going even though I continuously do hard workouts. My nips are unimpressive, but I am optimistic. Libido is Huge in the morning, and below average at night time, but once I get going it does not matter what the libido says. Still tired, but the juice is worth the squeeze

-slimbiggs

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You know you are a hard gainer at 21 ?? Give it a couple more decades ya bastage! Yes I am jealous of your youth lol

Keep up the good work!

As you may already know don't increase the weights too much too soon. The Epi can help increase strength and muscle but your tendons, ligaments etc can take a punishment and get injured.

CROWLER

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
As you may already know don't increase the weights too much too soon. The Epi can help increase strength and muscle but your tendons, ligaments etc can take a punishment and get injured.
:goodpost:

Something for people to remember when they feel like they are the Hulk! :twisted:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely. Using TUT (time under tension) techniques instead of always hitting the heavier weights gives you just as good a muscle workout, but less tendon strain. You can still shoot for the pr on something for 1-3 reps once a week, but keep your working weights lower.

If you didn't already order the post cycle support, theres a 5% off coupon in my signature for nutraplanet for it

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Up your calories on cycle even dirty bulk is fine

2. Up your water intake to 2 Ltrs above maintenance

3. Rest well

4. Heavy set, Low volume compounds for the win and don't forget to work hard on your weakest muscle while on cycle.

Much Love,

Good Log.

Search for "Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!" for more information.