X-factor results

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

X-factor results

Hi all, I haven't checked the board in the while. Whatever happened to x-factor?? The lone tester at bb.com had nothing good to say about it.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There is a thread going on at mindandmuscle.net under the subject "X-Factor Trial"
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A few of my testers turned out to be flakes, but the rest are doing a good job of keeping complete records.

Too early to give it away, as they are nearing the end of the loading phase. If there is anything to it, results should start happening soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.21%

I have done a bottle of x-factor and its ****. save your money and buy some ph's or something. trust me.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

Originally posted by yelis300
    I have done a bottle of x-factor

The research has cited that it takes two months or more until the beneficial effects are felt...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

If you do a search at the avant labs forum for anything involving x-factor, you will see one reocurring trend. Everybody who knows anything about bio-chem has just PICKED APART the research.

Saying that it takes "2 months" before you feel the benefits is bull****. Why? Because the research is garbage.

Does the product work? I don't know, I haven't used it. What I do know is that nothing in the research is reliable information.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Originally posted by TheTom
    If you do a search at the avant labs forum for anything involving x-factor, you will see one reocurring trend. Everybody who knows anything about bio-chem has just PICKED APART the research.

Saying that it takes "2 months" before you feel the benefits is bull****. Why? Because the research is garbage.

Does the product work? I don't know, I haven't used it. What I do know is that nothing in the research is reliable information.
    I dont think that was exactly the argument made. Since the possible products of Arachidonic Acid are so varied, critics were saying that there are MANY possible results of increasing membrane AA concentration - some of which are not so desirable.  I think this is a valid criticism, but the only way to know for sure is to test it.

If you notice, one of my testers (who since has dropped out) experienced more frequent bloody noses. This is a significant point, as one of the Arachidonate products (Thromboxane A2) is involved in blood platelet aggregation. Anyway, again...I am just going to keep watching and suspend my judgement until the end.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.21%

Originally posted by Sheesh

The research has cited that it takes two months or more until the beneficial effects are felt...

Sometimes you have to realize that when they say it takes time to see or feel effect this is nothing more than a marketing tactic to get you to buy more product. they're saying it takes two months and they're only giving you a month supply... a little fishy. in addition to that, its been out for months now. if it worked you would have heard about it by now. Im trying to help you from throwing your money away.

my $0.02 worth.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.94%

Originally posted by yelis300
    Sometimes you have to realize that when they say it takes time to see or feel effect this is nothing more than a marketing tactic to get you to buy more product. they're saying it takes two months and they're only giving you a month supply... a little fishy. in addition to that, its been out for months now. if it worked you would have heard about it by now. Im trying to help you from throwing your money away.
    I agree with what you're saying. But at the same time, the only thing that produces noticeable results in short amount of time are anabolic steroids.

Most supplements need time to exert their effect. I am not going to make a judgement until dsade posts the results of his study.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Even if x-factor doesn't give the bang for the buck effects of 1-test, I'd be very interested if its proven to be helpful. I'd use it as a supp for in between cycles since I like to take a long time off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. X FACTOR BiG Results?
    By 8ATHLETE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 04:32 PM
  2. Molecular Nutrition - X Factor Advanced Results???
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
  3. What are the true results gained from X Factor?
    By boxmeman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 09:32 AM
  5. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM