P-Plex - My first cycle

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Getting ready to start my first cycle in about 8-9 days.
Stats:
22 y/o
5'9", 165lbs

P-Plex 15/30/30/30
PCT - Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
I'll start Life Support tomorrow and run it through the end of my PCT. I'll also start Activate Extreme at the beginning of my PCT. I already have everything on hand and my workout buddy will be following the exact same protocol.

What do you think about my PCT? Do I need to add ATD or something? From everything I've heard, I think it will be sufficient, but I want your opinions.

My biggest concern is what workout I should do while taking PPlex. I've done a DFT 5X5, HST, my own heavy/light upper/lower workout which was 4 days a week. I suppose my recovery time will be down since I'm on a cycle, but I don't know what I would be best off doing. I'm between routines right now anyway. Oh, I forgot to mention...the goal is mass.

Protein is over 250gr/day. Clean carbs and most of my fats come from whole milk, fish oil, or olive oil. Taking in 2500 cal/day at the moment. I'm going to boost that number to....around 3000-3500. Probably closer to 3500. When should I increase the caloric intake? The day I start the cycle or should I start now?

Sorry for the cluster **** of questions. I figured it would be easy to just put everything together. I post on another site a lot. I keep a journal there. I will try to keep a log here too.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, but I'm pretty new to all of this, so I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out.

I appreciate the feedback!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to start my first cycle in about 8-9 days.
Stats:
22 y/o
5'9", 165lbs

P-Plex 15/30/30/30
post cycle therapy - Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
I'll start Life Support tomorrow and run it through the end of my PCT. I'll also start Activate Extreme at the beginning of my PCT. I already have everything on hand and my workout buddy will be following the exact same protocol.

What do you think about my PCT? Do I need to add ATD or something? From everything I've heard, I think it will be sufficient, but I want your opinions.

My biggest concern is what workout I should do while taking PPlex. I've done a DFT 5X5, HST, my own heavy/light upper/lower workout which was 4 days a week.5X5 is a good idea i believe, low reps/heavy weight I suppose my recovery time will be down since I'm on a cycle, but I don't know what I would be best off doing. I'm between routines right now anyway. Oh, I forgot to mention...the goal is mass.5x5 is good for mass

Protein is over 250gr/day. Clean carbs and most of my fats come from whole milk, fish oil, or olive oil. Taking in 2500 cal/day at the moment. I'm going to boost that number to....around 3000-3500. Probably closer to 3500. When should I increase the caloric intake? starting in 8 days? start increasing cals now, give your body a couple of days to react, 2 weeks would be better The day I start the cycle or should I start now? now

Sorry for the cluster **** of questions. I figured it would be easy to just put everything together. I post on another site a lot. I keep a journal there. I will try to keep a log here too.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, but I'm pretty new to all of this, so I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out.

I appreciate the feedback!
theres always 2 things that come to mind (many that follow after) and they are what SERM am i using? and where's my liver support coming from? then you can start addressing estrogen and cort. and so on if need be.

bookwormv40

Awards
I am on a P-plex cycle right now. I am on week 2 of a cutting cycle and just beginning to feel the some good pumps and getting vascular. I am glad to see that you are not wasting your money on all of these unnecessary supplements like Arginine, BCAA, etc. However, I would definately add some sort of liver care while you are on cycle such as milk thistle or Liv. 52.
As for caloric intake, 3500 should be plenty. The more you eat, the better strength gains you will get from the cycle.

When you are on a cycle, you will recover FASTER.
Half the joy in taking anabolics is the great workouts you get. I would workout 4-5 days a week and work out hard. High weight, low reps. 3-5 sets for a lift. Workout for an hour, but not longer than 1.5 hr unless your are staying for cardio.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
My experience with pheraplex clones was that 15mg was like 10mg of the original, so if you are not getting the effect with 2 pills in the last few weeks up it to 3. Eat a lot, drink a ton of water, and get some sleep. Make the most of the cycle.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
o, and the other benifit of p-plex that nobody mentioned is the wood you'll be packing. your libido should be on the up and up.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
theres always 2 things that come to mind (many that follow after) and they are what SERM am i using? and where's my liver support coming from? then you can start addressing estrogen and cort. and so on if need be.
SERM - Nolvadex, as stated in first post.
Liver support - Life Support, as stated in first post.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I thought about it a lot today and I think I'll try to get cals up between 3500-4000.

Any reason why I shouldn't continue supplementing with the following:

Pre Workout
Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Citrulline Malate
Maltodextrin
Dextrose

PWO is pretty much the same thing minus the citrulline malate and beta alanine.

Oh, and because I already addressed liver support and the serm I'll be using, any extra input/advice?

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
How long have you only been eating 2500 cals? it seems to me that you should up your calories for at least a couple of months and watch your gains go through the roof. 2500 cals is not anywhere near enough cals to fuel our bodies. Bump up the food, pack on another 20 lbs naturally in a few months, then think about running a cycle.

If you do decide to start the cycle now, what other support supps are you taking? I didn't see any cholesterol or cardiovascular support, both of which should be front loaded for 2-4 weeks pre-cycle. If you can afford all the pre-workout supps, keep taking them on and off cycle. You might also want some vitamin B6 at 400mg/day to help prevent progestin sides. As for training style, try DoggCrapp (DC) training as I believe that is among the most popular for on-cycle (worked wonders for me), but it all depends on what training style works best for your body.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I thought about it a lot today and I think I'll try to get cals up between 3500-4000.

Any reason why I shouldn't continue supplementing with the following:

Pre Workout
Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Citrulline Malate
Maltodextrin
Dextrose

PWO is pretty much the same thing minus the citrulline malate and beta alanine.

Oh, and because I already addressed liver support and the serm I'll be using, any extra input/advice?
I'd discontinue the creatine while on cycle and use it during your post cycle to help maintain your gains.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I'm actually already up 25lbs already since August. I bulked forever until I got to 170, then cut cals back to 3000 a little over a month ago. I slimmed down to 162ish doing HIIT 3 times a week, but still had strength gains. I cut the calories down to 2500 at the beginning of this week because I wanted to get a hold of my diet. I ate perfectly this week until about 2 hours ago when I had a turkey sandwich on white bread...my cheat meal for the week. Calories will be back over 3000 today. I want to clean bulk for the next 3 months.

If you do decide to start the cycle now, what other support supps are you taking? I didn't see any cholesterol or cardiovascular support, both of which should be front loaded for 2-4 weeks pre-cycle. If you can afford all the pre-workout supps, keep taking them on and off cycle. You might also want some vitamin B6 at 400mg/day to help prevent progestin sides. As for training style, try DoggCrapp (DC) training as I believe that is among the most popular for on-cycle (worked wonders for me), but it all depends on what training style works best for your body.
I've been taking fish oil for a while now. And a good multi. And Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Vit C. I will probably get a Gluc/Chon/MSM combo since I'm about out. Here are the ingredients in Life Support. I should have posted this with the first post. Is that sufficient for heart health and cholesterol?

Life Support
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I'm actually already up 25lbs already since August. I bulked forever until I got to 170, then cut cals back to 3000 a little over a month ago. I slimmed down to 162ish doing HIIT 3 times a week, but still had strength gains. I cut the calories down to 2500 at the beginning of this week because I wanted to get a hold of my diet. I ate perfectly this week until about 2 hours ago when I had a turkey sandwich on white bread...my cheat meal for the week. Calories will be back over 3000 today. I want to clean bulk for the next 3 months.

I've been taking fish oil for a while now. And a good multi. And Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Vit C. I will probably get a Gluc/Chon/MSM combo since I'm about out. Here are the ingredients in Life Support. I should have posted this with the first post. Is that sufficient for heart health and cholesterol?

Life Support
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg **
Cycle looks good to me then. Don't forget the Vitamin B6.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
I appreciate it. I'm going to go pick up some Taurine, Magnesium, and B6. Another friend that ran the cycle before me complained of back pumps. He said the Taurine and Magnesium helped.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Would it be a bad idea to run the cycle for 5 or 6 weeks? I was just thinking about it and I have enough of everything to run the cycle for...7 weeks, I believe. But I was thinking about going 5 weeks...maybe 6.

What are your thoughts?

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
p-plex/ mdrol

Just wondering if this would be a good cutting cycle? I'm looking to get strong and cut. Or should I just take p-plex to get cut up? any of those two products cause gyno?

stats are 170
5''8
lifting for 6 years

Ph's sustevol, havoc and epi last year.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Why don't you post in your own thread snakeoil? And do some reading. The answers to your questions are posted all over the forum. Try using the search option.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if this would be a good cutting cycle? I'm looking to get strong and cut. Or should I just take p-plex to get cut up? any of those two products cause gyno?

stats are 170
5''8
lifting for 6 years

Ph's sustevol, havoc and epi last year.
Terrible cycle. Obviously haven't done any research. Go do some research and come back in a couple weeks or months or years.

arnold84

Awards
Your love p-plex bud im day 22 into a 5 weeks cycle and up 17lbs! :) good pumps and noticable strenght gains! and low sides too! for me the pumps and strenght came late in the second week so it might be a good idea to run it for 5 weeks as the gains arent slowing down yet (touch wood).

bookwormv40

Awards
Today marks the beginning of week 3 of my p-plex cycle. I spent all of last night puking and got only 2 hours of sleep. No working out today for me. I guess a bug was going around, but my immune system was so weak that I am just starting to feel ok now. This is just a helpful reminder of how real the risks are when taking things.

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Should I have some kind of AI? I've been reading a lot and I'm a little worried. Does anyone have any experience with that?

BrMe86

BrMe86

Awards
Thanks. I appreciate the info. I didn't think that my PCT was what it needed to be. Thanks for pointing that out about the Life Support. Looks like I'll be putting in another order for stuff. And thanks for the B6 advice. I guess I'll go ahead and order everything else that I was planning on doing for the epistane cycle that I might start in the fall.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Fist of all Life support will need to be double dosed. Cycle support is recommended. Life support was made to be an everyday overall health supp. Cycle suport was made to be used during cycles and is twice the dose of life support. Second, do NOT take b6 at the above recommended dosage please. B6 can be toxic at believe it or not 200mg and above. By toxic i mean it can cause PERMENANT nerve damage. Yea, yea, it won't happen to everybody but there has been numerous studies on this vitamin and it HAS BEEN KNOWN to cause nerve damage at those doses. Trust me, I know this from experience unfortunaely :( Use P-5-P at 50mg 3 times per day. P-5-P is the coenzyme of b6 and has NO toxicity issues. Prolactin inhibition is actually due to an OVERDOSING b6 just an fyi. 50mg of P-5-P is equal to 250mg of b6. It is also just as cheap as b6. Google P-5-P and you will find what you need. I would go with e-form as an AI on a PP cycle. You may not need it, but if you start to experience any estro related sides, it's always good to have on hand. One other thing, during post cycle therapy run an AI and inversely ramp up the dosage as you decrease the dose of your serm each week. Continue the AI for an additional 2 weeks AFTER PCT and taper it back down. This will pretty much irradicate ANY chance of estrogen rebound. This is just my opinion. I may have ocd or be paranoid, but honestly, i don't want tits. I'm sure you don't either :) Have fun!
at the risk of sounding like a noobie, WTF is P-5-P?:wtf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 1
Supplements 48
Supplements 18
wfreiling Anabolics 10
Anabolics 19