havoc/furzadrol cycle

MattMiller

Awards
Getting ready to start a cycle of havoc and furzadrol here pretty soon, I go in on Feb. 4th to get some blood work done so I will post all my levels and I will update them periodically throughout the cycle and pct. For some pre cycle stats I am 23 years old, 6’0, 190 lbs, and probably 16% bf if I had to guess but its probably a little lower than that, ill go get a bf test done as well since I’m looking to cut up a little bit on this.

So far I have just been taking Hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and flax fish and borage oils. I have two bottles of cycle support which I will be running through both cycle and post cycle therapy. I have dhea just incase I experience some loss of libido…don’t think I will but I figured it couldn’t hurt to have some handy.

I’m thinking about running everything like this

Havoc 20mg / 30mg / 40mg / 40mg

Furzadrol 200/200/200/200

Cycle support

Hawthorne berry

Milk thistle

ZMA

Flax fish and borage oil

Niacin? Necessary or not really? I was going to use it for cholesterol levels; maybe someone could chime in on this

Pct

Toremifene 120-5/ 60-2/ 60/ 60/ 30

6 oxo not quite sure on dosage yet…still have about 2 months to figure that out. Maybe someone could give me a recommendation on that. I was planning on bringing the dose of 6 oxo up as I brought the dose on toremifene down. Good idea or no?

Cycle support

Hawthorne berry

Milk thistle

ZMA

Flax fish and borage oil

DHEA if needed

Diet is in check, I plan on keeping cal’s around 3k – 3,500. Trying my best to eat as clean as possible

This will be my first cycle so I’m trying to do it right so I can see some good gains and keep most of them. Please critique where you see fit.