- 01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Just curious, in a drug test that is looking for steroids would a designer steroid such as epistane or any of the others for that matter cause you to fail, this is probrably a retarted question but the i was considering that they may not as they are new and the anti doping agencies may not have yet found the metabolites that discern them as anabolic steroids
- 01-28-2008, 11:30 AM
- 01-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Rule #1 - when subject to drug testing of any kind, don't take drugs.
That being said, what kind of testing is it, military, police, fire? Those types test for that kind of thing (sometimes) but typically employers do not.
01-28-2008, 06:40 PM
im actually not getting tested at all i was just interested in getting better knowledge on how the drug tests actually work in case i was faced with one in the future, and what it is that they are actually detecting to determine that you are using AAS, and the thought had crossed my mind about designers because they are new may not show up, evidently that is not the case
01-29-2008, 12:44 AM
designers are prohormones or prosteroids of actual things they test for. They can also test for ratios of various hormones to others in your body to see if its something they just don't test for. Refer to rule #1.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:08 PM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:59 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM