How do back pumps feel??

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Today had great workout -blasted chest and delts - have been on h-drol at 50 mgs a day for three days now and have noticed lower back pain, which comes on while hitting iron and is noticeable for several hours after. Do back pumps feel the same as when you have hit arms with a superset session or is it more like an annoying lower back pain similar to stiffness from sleep or mild sciatica. Have had some lower back pain flare up in the past but not in a while and am wondering if this is what people refer to as "lower back pumps".

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
For me back pumps are a tightening in the lower back. For me personally it wasn't an agonizing pain but more of a nuisance. Granted, I used between 4 and 12 mg of Taurine.

KelJu

KelJu

Awards
Inflammation and pump aren't even remotely similar. Pump doesn't ache. If it is pain you feel, and it last that long, what you have is inflammation. Take some Ibuprofen, it will help. Also, reconsider your form and the exercises you are doing. You might be performing a motion that is aggravating your lower back.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today had great workout -blasted chest and delts - have been on h-drol at 50 mgs a day for three days now and have noticed lower back pain, which comes on while hitting iron and is noticeable for several hours after. Do back pumps feel the same as when you have hit arms with a superset session or is it more like an annoying lower back pain similar to stiffness from sleep or mild sciatica. Have had some lower back pain flare up in the past but not in a while and am wondering if this is what people refer to as "lower back pumps".
thats basically it, although it can get as severe as getting all out cramping in your lower back. This was just killer for me on Superdrol and also M1T gave em to me but to a lesser degree, either time though it made it a ***** to drive my truck as its a stick with a stiff clutch and the added pressure was not welcome.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I will monitor this ache/pain and may hit the ibuprofin tomorrow. The funny thing is it seems to go away, albeit several hours later. Have been totally in the zone lately,so passion and placebo have me going ape on the bar and may have had less than perfect form on Arnold Press. Thanks for the tips.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I've had pumps that feel like an annoying tightness, and pumps that hurt so bad that I cut a cycle short. The milder ones for me seem to be controlled with h20 and k+.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will monitor this ache/pain and may hit the ibuprofin tomorrow. The funny thing is it seems to go away, albeit several hours later. Have been totally in the zone lately,so passion and placebo have me going ape on the bar and may have had less than perfect form on Arnold Press. Thanks for the tips.
LilP has the best remedy for your problem... try more water and electrolytes specifically pottasium (K :thumbsup:) and even adding in some taurine if you can get your hands on some fairly cheap and dose upwards or 5+ grams ed to help alleviate those pumps.... maybe even see what cissus can do for you as i feel it helps for some reason, no science to back this up but it seems to work for me... oh wait its a natty anti inflammatory...

ya id stay away from ibuprofin if i were you... iused to pop em like candy but then i found out what that was doing to my muscle growth... it practically brings it to a stand still as well as other NSAID's pain releiver AI's, another reason why i have stock in cissus basically... a good dose of it works jsut as well as advil IMO although needs to be dosed more frequently it also has the benifit of being anabolic and just adding to my goals not hindering them...

good luck with it any way you go man.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
NO IBUPROFIN for me ! I can endure some pain and then some so I am officially sucking it up and working through it. It's really not that bad and it does go away so I am certainly not wasting this cycle's gains due to Ibuprofin, which I guess interferes with protein synthesis.

Dugyrios

Awards
back pumps are bad , at times it would be hard to even get out of bed , I looked like a monster but moved and rested like if I was 80 year old man. In many cases its not always muscle cramp but your kidneys, drink more water , and buy some cranberry extract , that helped me alot and I was on tren way stronger than H-drol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
posiedon helped them stay at bay for me with the Epistane pumps i was getting. Taurine too....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they suck. mine feel like i've been laying bricks or something like that. stiff sore, painful, inflamed.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they suck. mine feel like i've been laying bricks or something like that. stiff sore, painful, inflamed.
oh man, it didnt matter what i did with SD it was horrible... and get this i was living in AZ mid summer installing alarms and running wires in peoples 150+ degree attics when i ran it the first time, made for some ****tay back pumps, but one shredded gain in LBM, thats why i look like i do in the avi on my AM space, that was taken mid that cycle.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
There horrible i'm running superdrol and hadnt been taking my taurine after working out I went to go for a nice run and boom! about died lol! It was horrendous! The tightness slowed me to a mere jog(actually had to cut the run way short!)