Epi/4AD vs. Epi/Bold 200

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I have been reading posts on here for a while. (months) and I have been curious as to the diff. type of gains I could get. I am not new to AS or PH. However it has been about 5 years since I have taken a PH. How they have changed. I have experiened orals as well. primo,winny, var mostly. As well as injectables. It has been 1.5 yrs since any extra hormonal activity. I am very interested in taking the epi/havoc though. after checking all the stuff out there this looks like my cup o tea right now. all post cycle therapy and support will be taken as well.
26 yo
6 ft
203lb
experienced user.
working out since stone temple pilots.Oh Yeah baby!!

My questions?
what can I benefit better with the bold that I can't from the 4AD?
If I take the bold will i need a libido booster, as I have read some are experiencing with the havoc? I like increase libido anyway. who doesn't

Thanks guys.
Glad to be on board.

MOD EDIT: WRONG FORUM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would go with the 4-AD.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. I was thinking 1000mg dosage. over 6 wks. and the havoc 4 weeks. i would like to do 8 but 4AD is can get $ when taking @ 1000mg. any thoughts on this. is there a cheap product of 4AD that will do the trick.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. I was thinking 1000mg dosage. over 6 wks. and the havoc 4 weeks. i would like to do 8 but 4AD is can get $ when taking @ 1000mg. any thoughts on this. is there a cheap product of 4AD that will do the trick.
can you even get 4ad anymore?