Epistane/Havoc/Epiwtfever.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how are you guys dosing this? I have seen before where different people dose all pre WO, then people that pulse it throughout the day. What is most efficient? It seems that 40mg 1hr pre WO would be too much at one time. Can someone who has used the compound please shed some light on the issue? Thanks guys!

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
I am currently taking 40 mg 45 min to 1 hour pre WO with 2 Adrenaline by Genera, and let me tell you my workouts have been off the charts in the past week. I was splitting 2 pre WO and 1 post WO then bumped up to 2/2, 3/1, and now I have hit the sweet spot with 4 pre WO.

kidracer69

Awards
Thanks for the info. Ive been taking 2/1 but only 20 min PO... energy isnt through the roof but consistent from start to end.

I will do all 30-40min PO from now on.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its purely dependant on your goals/use of this comound.... it supposedly has numerous effects (gyno killin/est blocking being one) and needs to be changed to address your goals.

I personally ran it at both 10mg every 6-8 hours (bout 40mg ed when at my highest dose) and also 60mg (bout 10mg every 6 hours with 20mg pre w/o) and had a great experience with both.

it also depends on the time of day you workout. if you workout earlier in the day you can benifit from a higher dose early before workout then a smaller dose post to help with recovery and still manage to have it clear your body by bedtime so you acheive maximum natty test production during the night still.

just let us know what your working with (disired dose per day or amount you have and how long you want to run it) and when you workout and what your specific goal is(pure anabolism or more est blocking) and we can more easily tailor a dosing schedule for you.

as a general rule though id have to say for a morning workout @30mg ed id dose 20mg pre and 10mg either immedietly post or within the next 6 hours.

if you work out in the aft then 10mg upon waking 10 mg pre and 10mg post.

if in the evening then 10mg upon waking 10mg in the aft and 10mg pre w/o

if you bump to 40mg then just add the additional 10mg to your preworkout dose (if its to much for the mornig workout of 30mg at once ie cramping or backpumps then add it to another dose later so its 20/20)

all of this is JMO so take it for what its worth.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its purely dependant on your goals/use of this comound.... it supposedly has numerous effects (gyno killin/est blocking being one) and needs to be changed to address your goals.

I personally ran it at both 10mg every 6-8 hours (bout 40mg ed when at my highest dose) and also 60mg (bout 10mg every 6 hours with 20mg pre w/o) and had a great experience with both.

it also depends on the time of day you workout. if you workout earlier in the day you can benifit from a higher dose early before workout then a smaller dose post to help with recovery and still manage to have it clear your body by bedtime so you acheive maximum natty test production during the night still.

just let us know what your working with (disired dose per day or amount you have and how long you want to run it) and when you workout and what your specific goal is(pure anabolism or more est blocking) and we can more easily tailor a dosing schedule for you.

as a general rule though id have to say for a morning workout @30mg ed id dose 20mg pre and 10mg either immedietly post or within the next 6 hours.

if you work out in the aft then 10mg upon waking 10 mg pre and 10mg post.

if in the evening then 10mg upon waking 10mg in the aft and 10mg pre w/o

if you bump to 40mg then just add the additional 10mg to your preworkout dose (if its to much for the mornig workout of 30mg at once ie cramping or backpumps then add it to another dose later so its 20/20)

all of this is JMO so take it for what its worth.
Well, I have been taking one upon waking, then 1 pre WO. Since I am still in the first week, I am still on 30mg. Obviously I am looking to gain as much as possible from the compound. There are just so many options on dosing that I can't pick which is the most efficient. All have good points though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are just so many options on dosing that I can't pick which is the most efficient.
Really like most other things, no simple answer. More of it depends on your body + chemistry than arbitrary rules. our endocrine systems are far too complex and different from each others for any rule to globally apply. Thats why Dinoii dislikes any simple PCT protocols. His feeling (paraphrased and I may be off a little) is that you can't do a good PCT protocol without blood tests pre cycle and at end of cycle, to understand what you started at and what changed. Then you can put together a PCT that will address returning you to your normal with minimal sides + impact.

So once you hit the dose you are sticking with, try it one way one week, and another the next, and see how it feels to you

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really like most other things, no simple answer. More of it depends on your body + chemistry than arbitrary rules. our endocrine systems are far too complex and different from each others for any rule to globally apply. Thats why Dinoii dislikes any simple post cycle therapy protocols. His feeling (paraphrased and I may be off a little) is that you can't do a good PCT protocol without blood tests pre cycle and at end of cycle, to understand what you started at and what changed. Then you can put together a PCT that will address returning you to your normal with minimal sides + impact.

So once you hit the dose you are sticking with, try it one way one week, and another the next, and see how it feels to you
That is what I was planning on doing. I really just wanted to verify.
Thanks Easy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really like most other things, no simple answer. More of it depends on your body + chemistry than arbitrary rules. our endocrine systems are far too complex and different from each others for any rule to globally apply. Thats why Dinoii dislikes any simple post cycle therapy protocols. His feeling (paraphrased and I may be off a little) is that you can't do a good PCT protocol without blood tests pre cycle and at end of cycle, to understand what you started at and what changed. Then you can put together a PCT that will address returning you to your normal with minimal sides + impact.

oh so wise that easy is :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, I got that all off a fortune cookie yesterday

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe for me the pulse is preferential because of less sides etc longer cycle (though less 'on' days).

I like the M,W,F with the weekends off. Good gains, very little sides / shutdown.

I pulsed a bottle of Epidrol and then once done that moved right into an ED cycle for about two days until the BP issues became too much. I started getting headaches and ringing in my ears. Not a good thing. So decided to end it and go with my Sustain Alpha / Phytotest PCT.

Will be posting brief reviews of all.

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
I believe for me the pulse is preferential because of less sides etc longer cycle (though less 'on' days).

I like the M,W,F with the weekends off. Good gains, very little sides / shutdown.

I pulsed a bottle of Epidrol and then once done that moved right into an ED cycle for about two days until the BP issues became too much. I started getting headaches and ringing in my ears. Not a good thing. So decided to end it and go with my Sustain Alpha / Phytotest post cycle therapy.

Will be posting brief reviews of all.
How many weeks was your cycle?
how big of dose per day?