EST Methyl XT & 17-Methyl Bol

maxreps

Awards
Searched but have found no mention of anyone using these two together but does anyone have opinions? Example ---- 3weeks methyl XT then 3 weeks 17-methyl Bol...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Bol (Which is a clone of Methyl 1-P) is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which is closely related to megestrol acetate. In fact, medroxyprogesterone is given to sorry ass sex offenders to destroy their libido (Hence, chemical castration). Not such a good compound to take. Oh yeah, it's a progestin... so if you need birth control, there you go.

Methyl-XT (Oh look here, another clone - Methyl 1-Alpha) I'll just say this, if you want your natural testosterone production to cease(shrinking balls), or increased estrogen and DHT production (grow boobies and go bald), get good o' acne, and elevate you blood pressure and every other thing, this is for you.

And to think you want to do a 6 week cycle... Ouch!

I recommend that you not do this cycle.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-XT (Oh look here, another clone - Methyl 1-Alpha) I'll just say this, if you want your natural testosterone production to cease(shrinking balls), or increased estrogen and DHT production (grow boobies and go bald), get good o' acne, and elevate you blood pressure and every other thing, this is for you.

And to think you want to do a 6 week cycle... Ouch!

I recommend that you not do this cycle.
hahahahah :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Bol (Which is a clone of Methyl 1-P) is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which is closely related to megestrol acetate. In fact, medroxyprogesterone is given to sorry ass sex offenders to destroy their libido (Hence, chemical castration). Not such a good compound to take. Oh yeah, it's a progestin... so if you need birth control, there you go.
I think this is the first solid info I've ever seen on what this compound is. REPS!

Doesn't this give really good strength gains though? Didn't think this one was that bad.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think this is the first solid info I've ever seen on what this compound is. REPS!

Doesn't this give really good strength gains though? Didn't think this one was that bad.
Well, The Methyl 1-Alpha clone does give excellent strength gains, as well as wet mass. People can say it's dry, but I know better. I just think that there are safer compounds on the market tan these.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Well, The Methyl 1-Alpha clone does give excellent strength gains, as well as wet mass. People can say it's dry, but I know better. I just think that there are safer compounds on the market tan these.
This compound is just basically 3 hydroxy M1T correct? So it should convert to M1T as well as probably having some activity on its own. If I am right, than I would agree that obviously there are safer compounds than M1T, lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are correct. Truth be known, M1A was my first PH/PS and it blew me up! In 3 weeks, I increased my weight by 19 wet pounds. After PCT, I held 9 of it. The sides were horrific end the end. So that's why I push people from this compound as much as possible.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, I have two bottles of XT sitting here waiting. I also have a bottle of M1T. Jesus, I have a little of everything really. Anyways, thanks for the info on XT/M1A.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem... I too, have too many supplements.

Good to know, I have two bottles of XT sitting here waiting. I also have a bottle of M1T. Jesus, I have a little of everything really. Anyways, thanks for the info on XT/M1A.

maxreps

Awards
Wow, big change in your stance on Methyl XT since October! What happened?

"Do It - DO IT!
It's acytually pretty cheap..."

maxreps

Awards
Finally found the post where I saw it mentioned about using methyl xt and 17-methyl bol... it was in april 07 by risingagainst and said:

"3 weeks of Methyl XT @ 3caps/day
3 weeks of 17-methyl-bol @ 3caps/day

END OF CYCLE... no stacking, no bull****, just stop viewing these as a get big quick pill... IMHO If I were you bro, I'd sell em, then come back on here and read through the countless numbers of threads and learn what's what. Spend a few months just learning and reading, and when you're TRULY ready, get some good product, run a good cycle, and be successful, and happy."