Arimatest? GNC

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
ok so gnc has this new product called arimatest and it claims to increase test by 10000% percent....
any thoughts or reviews would be appreciated....yes it tried :gotsearch

Motox

Awards
  • Established
10,000%? lol I should have been shopping at gnc a long time a go Id be 15 bagillion times bigger than I am now! It is probably a trib product or some garbage this belongs in the supp section sorry I dont have anything good to say lol the best advice I could give you is train hard, have sex, eat, shop at nutraplanet and not gnc :cheers:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
MOTOX
Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
My fault im sorry I didnt mean to do that, I just wanted to get to the bottom of the 10,000% increase lol. Nutraplanet til death!!!!!!!

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
go to the gnc site....they have it on there....i tried to look at the ingredients but its all big words which i cant understand

Motox

Awards
  • Established
looks like expensive 6-bromo. look into hyperdrol x2 or somethin.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
ATD and 6-bromo alpha & beta. In very low doses. But it is sublingual, so maybe they can get away with lower doses. But why bother? You can get the same ingredients way cheaper in other products. And since they're not 17aa's, large dose orals are probably as safe as this lower dose sublingual stuff. And $80 for 2 weeks?! jeez...

borntosin365

Awards
Its $80 for 30 days (there are 2 boxes per package) yeah the labeling is messed up. Its still expensive either way, but it has caught my interest.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
this stuff its mhp , but they put the product onder another brand name.
2 things about this product,
1) according to PA 6-betabromo its suppressive, I never seen proves of this but I never seen the contrary also...
2) still according to PA ATD cross reacts with testosterone in blood test that`s why the increase of the last its brutal.

alxb

Awards
ok so i was at gnc they are kind of expensive but they do help you better than the vitamin shoppe does as far as picking your supplements i saw arimatest wich was offered to me any comments on that pruduct.
here are my goals i just started going to the gym i bought ripped system to help me loose body fat im at 220 lbs right now i want to drop at least 20 lbs is there any supplements any one in here can recomend to increase my energy and strenght
any help please im kind of new to this supplementation thing and what works best i thought id leave it to the experts here to guide me into the right path

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
10,000% Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I seen this ad in M&F.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so i was at gnc they are kind of expensive but they do help you better than the vitamin shoppe does as far as picking your supplements
That will change from store to store,both don't know shlt.I had this skinny guy at vs tell me that ph's boost test and gh,while things like novedex xt,6 oxo etc....only boost test,this he told me,was the difference.I made the mistake of asking if a product was a ph he responded with"a ph as in......"I said superdrol,halodrol,pheraplex,and then he told me the differences.I didn't even respond.If anyone has a discount sports nutrition,thats the place to go,even cheaper than vs and the 2 guys at mine look like they wo and know sups.One guy even told me if you get a good pre wo sup with enough creatine,theirs no point in taking their straight cratine with it,thats honest.

alxb

Awards
arimatest

Ok so i couldnt resist and go buy arimatest at gnc honestley kind of expensive but with the gold car discount i got a 30 day supply for 67 dollars and change something like that
i took the first right before heading to the gym and honestly not bad at all i did my same usual routine for that day and i even did a set more than the usual on each exercise and even after i got out the gym i felt like i had not worked out at all
the bad thing about it its the price but hey if you can aforded go for it .and the othe bad thing about it is the after taste it taste nasty

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You paid 67 dollars for ATD/Bromo? You could've got real stuff for 1/3 rd the price. BTW what's your age?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, this stuff is comical at best. but then again, laughter is the best medicine :D

RBKing

Awards
Ok so i couldnt resist and go buy arimatest at gnc honestley kind of expensive but with the gold car discount i got a 30 day supply for 67 dollars and change something like that
i took the first right before heading to the gym and honestly not bad at all i did my same usual routine for that day and i even did a set more than the usual on each exercise and even after i got out the gym i felt like i had not worked out at all
the bad thing about it its the price but hey if you can aforded go for it .and the othe bad thing about it is the after taste it taste nasty
Dude, do yourself a favor and only buy stuff from Nutraplanet.
The ONLY reason you should be in a GNC store is to LOOK at
the supplements!

alxb

Awards
thanx for the info

thanx for the info im going to have to check them out im kind of new to this supplement thing i was thinking about trying creatine too but i hear too much about it mostly being water gains any suggestions
the supplements!

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
It's sublingual 6-oxo and JW, containing both Isomers (the inactive and active isomers), just for good measure I suppose. Seems highly underdosed, but if you DO get better absorption with their sub lingual delivery then it wouldn't be half bad. Again as with most things GNC, it's too pricey for what it is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, this stuff is comical at best. but then again, laughter is the best medicine :D
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

-Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
the supplements!
So true! But they can keep their prices higher because of stupid people willing to pay those prices...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually I sometimes think those are the normal people, and we're just all obsessive compulsive and so we know all the intricate little details

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually I sometimes think those are the normal people, and we're just all obsessive compulsive and so we know all the intricate little details

:clap2: :goodpost: :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMEONE has to obsess about the details to ever even hope for progress.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Its $80 for 30 days (there are 2 boxes per package) yeah the labeling is messed up. Its still expensive either way, but it has caught my interest.
Just saw this thread...this stuff has been getting pretty decent feedback. The sublingual route makes for better absorbtion so perhaps its not quite as pricey as it seems if the recommended dose does the job (as opposed to buying a $30 bottle of whatever and doubling/trippling the dose). Something to maybe think about...?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread...this stuff has been getting pretty decent feedback. The sublingual route makes for better absorbtion so perhaps its not quite as pricey as it seems if the recommended dose does the job (as opposed to buying a $30 bottle of whatever and doubling/trippling the dose). Something to maybe think about...?

I forgot all about this thread, thanks - I was havin a rough day and needed some amusement.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Official statement from the arimatest people...

"Arimatest is the only sublingual form of Testosterone supplement. Most company produce a capsule, tablets, and liquid. Most if not all of those forms are not highly absorbable as a sublingual. Sublingually, supplements are absorbed via bloodstream and thus creates the high absorption rate. This does not cut off estrogen, it keeps it at bay as testosterone levels go up. When cycling off this product, you are not going to get the rebound effect of testosterone to estrogen. It cuts off the conversion completely."

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
"Increase muscle fiber activation to quickly force new muscle growth with Aplodan™ – The World's Only Clinically Engineered Muscle Fiber Hyperactivator.

Researched at the world-renowned University of Milan, Aplodan is a cutting-edge advancement in musclebuilding technology. Aplodan is pharmacologically engineered to chemically charge your muscle fibers with a surge of new, explosive power!

This raw boost in musclebuilding strength forces more muscle fiber activation and triggers size gains unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. What’s more? Aplodan supercharges your muscle fibers with additional strength that you can feel every time you train, making it easier to add pounds of new muscle!"

who cares

Awards
One of my boys bought it....i tried it...didnt do much...

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
It's 12.5g of 6-bromo alpha and beta isomers. Just an Ai but it works. I did a 4 week cycle with it during the school year and gained about 5 pounds of it. Notably, I did get a discount on it so I fig I would try it and I did like it a lot.

Work

Awards
I actually like it. While I haven't measured my test levels it does do something like no other thing I've tried. Makes me incredibly angry and short. Now I could logically attribute this to a test increase, or it could just be an ugly pill. Great for aggressiveness IMO.

brahmabull

Awards
i agree that it is totally ridiculous that an OTC prohormone (and yes this is a prohormone since it does have androstendione as a base molecule attached to it) would increase test levels up to 10000%. I mean is it even possible to accurately measure a value that calculates to 10,000 %? But, this stuff does make you very focused and aggressive. In layman's terms, this stuff will make you feel JACKED. In three days, my weight already went up a pound without increasing my calories. So far, my workout since starting this stuff was awesome. I was able to do stiff legged deadlifts for reps (about 10) with 300 lbs. with strict form. And by the end of the workout, my need to lift more was still there. I know for some of you that it is hard to believe that GNC can actually sell a product that is actually worth a crap. Believe me, my mentality with regard to supplements and ergogenic aids has always been more focused on synthetics rather "naturally occurring substances". Reason? cause they work. If natural test boosters and ergogenic aids actually produced these above normal superhuman results as advertised in the magazines, then everyone of us normal people would be looking like Melvin Anthony, Dennis Wolf, or Victor Martinez. And also I think alot of you out there have been screwed by some idiot wearing a red shirt with the logo "GNC" who told you that supplement x with tribulus really works cause his buddy increased his bench by 30 lbs. by using it. GNC has produced a stigma of selling hyped up products that produced very little results. Overpriced and underdosed or worthless ingredients that produced next to nothing as far as muscle building is concerned. BUT, who would have thought that this billion dollar corporation would actually sell just one item out of the hundreds in their stock that actually works. By the way, I do have an unfair advantage. According to the Aug 2008 issue of Muscular Development, asian man (yes, i'm filipino) do not have a gene that detects the presence of exogenous test metabolites in the urine. Meaning, asian men are hypersensitive to test in comparison to caucasians and other nationalites. Go figure. Anyway, if your asian, buy it and get really freakin big and strong.

michael101165

Awards
Arimatest

ok so gnc has this new product called arimatest and it claims to increase test by 10000% percent....
any thoughts or reviews would be appreciated....yes it tried :gotsearch
I also found the price to be very high but I did get the 20% off. I am trying this product but I want to know if there are any side effects I should be aware of. I also want to know what happens when I stop taking it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this stuff its mhp , but they put the product onder another brand name.
2 things about this product,
1) according to PA 6-betabromo its suppressive, I never seen proves of this but I never seen the contrary also...
2) still according to PA ATD cross reacts with testosterone in blood test that`s why the increase of the last its brutal.
its the alpha bromo he says is suppressive,

but ive been doing some research and it seems that the steric strain of the molecules inhibits it from converting to its target hormone 6-bromotestosterone. no matter which way you swing it, it wont convert. and this is after speaking to many people the bulkiness of the bromine wont allow it to do its job and convert to what it needs to convert to.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so will this stuff shut you down? what kind of pct r we talkin here?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so will this stuff shut you down? what kind of pct r we talkin here?
i once thought it may convert as well, and pat arnold made an incredible argument, but until just recently (last week) the research has ended and its just a strong anti aromatase. there would proably be shuit down at MUCH higher doses, but for PCT i think up to 100 mg your still safe

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i once thought it may convert as well, and pat arnold made an incredible argument, but until just recently (last week) the research has ended and its just a strong anti aromatase. there would proably be shuit down at MUCH higher doses, but for PCT i think up to 100 mg your still safe
interesting,can you link me to that research?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting,can you link me to that research?

as far as the link, i can send you my email to the organic chemist/ biochemist, there is no actual link.

Thew alpha isomer since its stronger and has a better stability is more likely to convert,

heres what i iasked.

the chemical
androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 6-bromo-, (6 beta)

also known as 6bromoandrostenedione, has been used in breast cancer therapy in a study in 1972. now its recently been used in the supplement industry and has had conflicting views.

being that the target hormone for this compound is 6-bromotestosterone, there is both an alpha and beta ring. the beta ring being less stable then the alpha ring seems to be less potent then the alpha

its been said that because of the steric strain of the bromine in that position because of how bulky it is leads to the androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 6-bromo-, (6 beta) not being able to convert into its target hormone which will upregulate the hypothalmic pituiatary testicular axis. but if it did convert to its target hormone it would have a negative effect on the HPTA.

how does the steric strain on this molecule block it from converting to its target hormone?

this is the response:

The answer to your question is "it's all about shape". The body's functions are controlled by enyzmes. The process by which the starting chemical is converted to the target hormone is done by enzymes. Enzymes can be particular in the way they allow some molecules into their active region. If the shape of the molecule isn't right - it won't fit and the enzyme can't do its job. So that bulky bromine causes the rings in the molecule to adopt a particular structure. It's all about energy - the lower energy a molecule has - the more stable it is. So the bromine forces this chemical to exist in a more stable structure with respect to the shape of the molecule that will fit into the enzyme and allow it to do its job. It's like a large weight pulling down on one side of the molecule (steric strain) and no matter what the molecule does - it can't lift that weight and allow it to change its shape so it can fit in the enzyme and convert into the target hormone.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
as far as the link, i can send you my email to the organic chemist/ biochemist, there is no actual link.

Thew alpha isomer since its stronger and has a better stability is more likely to convert,

heres what i iasked.

the chemical
androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 6-bromo-, (6 beta)

also known as 6bromoandrostenedione, has been used in breast cancer therapy in a study in 1972. now its recently been used in the supplement industry and has had conflicting views.

being that the target hormone for this compound is 6-bromotestosterone, there is both an alpha and beta ring. the beta ring being less stable then the alpha ring seems to be less potent then the alpha

its been said that because of the steric strain of the bromine in that position because of how bulky it is leads to the androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 6-bromo-, (6 beta) not being able to convert into its target hormone which will upregulate the hypothalmic pituiatary testicular axis. but if it did convert to its target hormone it would have a negative effect on the HPTA.

how does the steric strain on this molecule block it from converting to its target hormone?

this is the response:

The answer to your question is "it's all about shape". The body's functions are controlled by enyzmes. The process by which the starting chemical is converted to the target hormone is done by enzymes. Enzymes can be particular in the way they allow some molecules into their active region. If the shape of the molecule isn't right - it won't fit and the enzyme can't do its job. So that bulky bromine causes the rings in the molecule to adopt a particular structure. It's all about energy - the lower energy a molecule has - the more stable it is. So the bromine forces this chemical to exist in a more stable structure with respect to the shape of the molecule that will fit into the enzyme and allow it to do its job. It's like a large weight pulling down on one side of the molecule (steric strain) and no matter what the molecule does - it can't lift that weight and allow it to change its shape so it can fit in the enzyme and convert into the target hormone.
thanks , good post

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
10,000%? two words - FALSE POSITIVE.

i have no doubts a product (maybe this one) can raise your testosterone production maybe 100%, but that 10k%? thats more testosterone than an actual cycle of test by 1000%.

if HRT uses 100mg of test, and 1g is considered a serious cycle, how is it possible that an OTC can give you a higher amount of testosterone?
seriously, its called a false positive. i'm not saying it does nothing, but there's no frikken way it can do that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10,000%? two words - FALSE POSITIVE.

i have no doubts a product (maybe this one) can raise your testosterone production maybe 100%, but that 10k%? thats more testosterone than an actual cycle of test by 1000%.

if HRT uses 100mg of test, and 1g is considered a serious cycle, how is it possible that an OTC can give you a higher amount of testosterone?
seriously, its called a false positive. i'm not saying it does nothing, but there's no frikken way it can do that.

becuase is subligual its probably initial concentration..... i bet if you take your blood levels 2 hours 3 hours later they are no where near that range.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes, they're only 9000% higher after two hours.

MUSCLEMEDSRX - HEXAGHEN

so after years of GNC not selling any prohormone, they are going to sell something that blows a dianabol and test cycle out of the water? seriously, if 400mg of testosterone and 30mg of dianabol can't give you those numbers, there's no way bromo and atd is going to.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the info im going to have to check them out im kind of new to this supplement thing i was thinking about trying creatine too but i hear too much about it mostly being water gains any suggestions
Honestly sounds like you have no idea what you're doing and should stay away from any supplements. Harsh but maybe true.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
yes, they're only 9000% higher after two hours.

MUSCLEMEDSRX - HEXAGHEN

so after years of GNC not selling any prohormone, they are going to sell something that blows a dianabol and test cycle out of the water? seriously, if 400mg of testosterone and 30mg of dianabol can't give you those numbers, there's no way bromo and atd is going to.
Dbol actually lowers test levels, but I see where you're going. Even if someone's a fan of the ingredients why pay the absurd price at GNC when you can get the same ingredients elsewhere for MUCH cheaper?

Also I don't see the point with sublingual delivery since there's now topical versions of these AI's. Transdermal delivery has higher bio-availability than sublingual. Just as sublingual dosing can make something 2-3x more potent, transdermal delivery can possibly make the same thing 4-6x more potent, and about 2x more potent than sublingual.

brahmabull

Awards
Arimatest

I definitely agree that topical dosing is better than sublingual dosing. However, my chief concern with transdermal application is the risk of transferring the drug or prohormone to my wife or my small children. The last thing I need is my two year old son growing a mustache and bench pressing the couch with his feet. Plus, my wife looks hotter with female characteristics not male characteristics.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree that topical dosing is better than sublingual dosing. However, my chief concern with transdermal application is the risk of transferring the drug or prohormone to my wife or my small children. The last thing I need is my two year old son growing a mustache and bench pressing the couch with his feet. Plus, my wife looks hotter with female characteristics not male characteristics.

This is an understandable overall concern but if you apply as directed (with thin gloves) to the back, chest, etc the chances of this are absurd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Natural Bodybuilding 8
Supplements 24