Halodrol 50 Clone Cycle

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Gonna just use one pill a day for 30 days with post cycle, do u guys have any advice like upping the dose at the end of the cycle? I shipped it second day air so it's coming tomorrow and I am confident enough now to use it but any advice from people who used a pro hormone would of course help me out. I was gonna use the super mastervol and chlorodrol 50 stack but opted for just the chlorodrol as it is my first cycle.

Edit: If enough people want me to log it, i'd be up for doing that, but I think theres so many halodrol 50 logs it wouldnt even matter, but if anyone whose never used Cholodrol 50 and is interested and your wondering how it works just pm me. always game for helpin out a fellow lifter.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
include your stats..
weight
height
training exp.
supplement exp.

list out your...
pct duration and compounds
support supps

you decided to not stack two methyls because this is your first cycle. You should never stack two methyls anyway.

And yes i have used a halo clone
first time was 50/50/75/75

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
6 foot, 214 pounds. Been lifting for 2 years, this will be my first cycle of any pro hormone. I'm pretty excited. When's the best time to take it? with or without a meal? I'm starting tomorrow morning. Going to stack it with the usuals, my cell tech hardcore, multi vitamin, fish oils, I picked up some hawthorne berry/garlic capsules, a liver support formula from gnc preventive nutrition cuz it was the same price as just the milk thistle, along with some saw palmetto and some red yeast rice i had layin around. My post cycle will be good, although it is not quite laid out yet.

Edit: and post workout I will stare into my 4 by 6 photo of chuck norris for 25 minutes to visually absorb muscle growth before ingesting protein for additonal growth factor

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
lol chuck is the man.

Yeah, make sure you preload support supps at least 2 weeks prior and continue all the way through pct. Also try to take your liver support 4 hours before your first injestion of the H and four hours after. This will allow the PS to pass through the liver without being partly destroyed. I would split your doses to two 25mg doses of the H.

Since you are only running one compound pct can be light. I would suggest....
ATD @ 75/50/50/25
AN Drive
Sustain Alpha is good but maybe too much
funugreek 1,2g ed
maybe a trib product for libido
and a cortisol blocker started in last two weeks of pct(reduce xt)

Should recover fine with that combination. If you want to play it REALLY safe you could run..
Toremifene @ 120x3 90x4,60,30
Drive and so on..

You should base this on how shutdown you feel during. Because of how mild H is I doubt your recovery will be a huge issue.

Hope this helps
jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Forgot to mention..

Take with a fatty meal for better absorbtion.
First AM four hours after liver support.
Second 1 hour or 2 pre-workout
make sure you have a good whey shake right after training.

save the creatine for pct

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
good advice, thanks bro. im gonna split up the tabs then, thats a good idea. i was thinking of using the creatine post cycle to help retain anyway so I'm gonna hold off on it til post cycle now that u mentioned it as well. i'm gonna go eat lift and work but Ill check back to let ya know how it's goin when I get a chance

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
your welcome and good luck with your cycle
jman

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I'm on day 3, I don't feel to different, but I lifted really hard the last 2 days, and yesterday morning I was so sore, but this morning I feel like I didn't even lift. I've been slamming the protein at about 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight, im trying for higher but im just so full all the time. Got a good 10 hours sleep in last night, and I'm going in for legs in about an hour, so hopefully it kicks in even better on leg day. So far I like it, seems like my pumps last a bit longer then normal, but some of that could be placebo? I'm not sure, but I like it so far.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Yeah, usually h-drol kicks in at week three. You could up the dose to 75mg in weeks 3 and 4. H-drol is like clockwork week three you will love it. Really acts like the active it converts to(oral t-bol).

Lift big eat big!
jman

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I've read that oral T-bol has an androgenic rating of 6, and if I remember an anabolic rating of around 50 something. Does that sound right to you? So basically, less chance of hair loss and gyno right? That's really all I'm worried about, I know people react differently, but the general theme with halodrol 50 is pretty mild side effects from what I picked up on.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Yeah, your right on the money with the androgenic and anabolic ratio (anabolic is 53). Gyno is very rare with OT as well as hair loss. The hair loss is usually a result of DHT which OT is hardly androgenic.

Even if you are prone to mpb I doubt you would have a problem.

Also, if you are not running a serm I would start your pct in the last week of your cycle because otc's are not fast acting and you may have a little suppression. I think I mentioned Sustain Alpha to you, may want to include that in pct. It sucks when using an otc pct because it ends up costing way more than the active itself.

Jman

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I am about to use Halovar which is sopposed to be an Halodrol clone but it comes in pills of 50 mg. I am not sure if I can handle 100 mg or not towards the end of the cycle. I think I would like to stack it but not sure what with, I DO NOT want to cut yet, still bulking as much as possible. I also thought about running the cycle for 6 wks. Any thoughts?

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Oh yea, I am now at 201 lbs, 37 yrs of age, 16% bf and lifting seriously for almost two and half years.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
If this is your first time with anything hormonal I would keep it to one compound. Yeah, the 50mg tabs kinda suck when you want to divide it into two doses. I would take the tab 2-3 hours pre work out. Also 4 weeks is plenty, most methyls are kept to 4 weeks to avoid add stress to your liver.
50,50,75,75 dosage

You could also take the tab in the morning or at lunch with a fatty meal for better absorbtion.

If this is not your first cycle then you could stack it with propadrol(hurry because they are reformulating it soon).
Prop is a projestin with an anti-e included(3-ohat).

Example stack..
week 1: 50 mg Halo-60mg prop
week 2: 50 mg Halo-60mg prop
week 3: 75 mg Halo-90mg prop
week 4: 75 mg Halo-90mg prop

Supression of HPTA is possible with this stack so I recommend an advanced pct...
Toremifene @ 120x3 90x4, 60, 30
AN Drive
Cortisol blocker(last two weeks of pct)

My first cycle of Halo I stacked it with prop about the same as the above stack. Gained about 12 pounds after pct.

Make sure your support supps are preloaded for two weeks before comencing with the cycle.
Cycle Support, sesamin oil, fish oil etc.

Hope this helps
Jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Forgot to mention...

If you are bulking that depends on diet. lots of protein and carbs. Avoid non-complex carbs like sugar and such. Oatmeal and pasta works great for me.

Jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
CEL H-drol comes in 25mg tabs if you want to up it in weeks 3 and 4.

Jman

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Thats cool, I will look into that, this is'nt my first time, but my first time doing it correctly with a post cycle and everything in place, just had my blood work done and everything is good. Just trying to decide which PH's I want to use and for how long. I have a good diet of complex carbs and protien and space my meals about every two and a half to three hours apart and eat at least five meals a day but usually six and sometimes seven if I get up at night hungry. I appreciat the feedback. Last time I used the Halovar it followed an e-pol and recycle stack so the three were ran with the first stack for four wks and then the halovar for four more at the 50 mg whith no pct. Fortunately I am fine and I did continue to gain weight even after the cycle. I did use restore and axis ht with no and creatine directly following the cycle. I really liked it thats for sure. Just gonna do it right this time.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Thanks for the info Jman, I googled "buy nolvadex" and i was just going to get it script, but i might just order generic as it seems fairly easy to get even without a script in the first place. I've never used nolvadex, how would post cycle go with that? i guess it comes in 20 mg pills, so im assuming like 40 40 20 20 or something to that effect. good thing post cycle is still 26 days away, ill need time to figure it out.

otherwise, do you think just using novadex xt and/or 6 oxo, plus a trib product starting the last week of my cycle and then like 2 or 3 weeks afterwards would work since halodrol 50 is a weaker compound?

EDIT: Halodrol-50's nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol
Chlorodrol 50's nomenclature: 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3, 17BDiol

is that just different ways of writing the same chemical name? cuz the chlorodrol says "same ingredient as halodrol 50"

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
halodrol is really easy to deal with at high dosages.

100mgs can be handled by most with ease!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am running it now. I was gonna run 50/50/75/75/75/75...but may limit to five weeks.

Gonna run nolva 40/40/20/20 at the end with Rx Retain and that is it!

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Proanabolic:

Yes they are the same just different nomenclature.

If you are going to run a serm I would use toremifene and keep nolva on hand in case of gyno flare ups. H has a low conversion to estrogen (gyno is always risk but very low with halo.)

Torm will quickly bring your indigenous test levels up very fast and is less toxic than nolva. If you do run nolva the standard dosage is 40/40/20/20.

Also in the previous post...
I saw someone stating 100mg a day? I think the risk to reward ratio aims more towards the risk. Also, you are stating this on a thread with a first time user of anything hormonal(and methylated at that). Also, Running a methyl for 6 weeks is not good practice in my opinion.

Jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Proanabolics:

If you go otc, then leave 6-oxo out. Novedex xt(better choice or Inhibit-e(pure atd)) is i believe ATD, 3-ohat and saw palmetto(not sure though). Just dont take different things that act the same in the body. Good libido boosters are Blue Up, all trib products(libido only, doesnt seem to work on the LH). Also topical anit-e's work well to as the formentioned Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine(spelling?)

jman

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I am going to get the torimefene to use with post cycle but still haven't decided which kind of cycle support to use. I heard Life Support is really good but have no exp. with any of them yet. I also decided to try that halo stack you were talking about Jman.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
AI Cycle Support preload 2 weeks before cycle(progressive extracts take time to build up in your system) 2 scoops per day 4hours before and 4 hours after injestion of halo this helps to avoid destroying the active compound.

Sesamin oil
r-ala
fish oil
uricare by Himilaya(kidney support-helps to keep them flushed out)
min. of 1 gallon water per day

Take these 2 weeks before, during cycle and through pct. After pct Cycle Support can be 1 scoop per day.

Also because halo is a dry compound I would take some cissus also while on(will help with joints) and taurine for back pumps.

Jman

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
That's cool. I just ordered the Cycle Support. I am having a hard time finding the halo in tablets though. I hate it when I have to go to ten different web sites to get everything, so far except for the tabs I was able to get it all here.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Are you using NP for your supps? I forgot to mention that NP has a red yeast rice free version. The ryr is replaced with plant sterols. I use this because ryr could be viewed as a natural statin that could add to liver stress. No biggy if already bought the one with the ryr your liver will be well protected with your support supps. The ryr free is just personal choice.

jman

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Yea, I already ordered it, are you talking about the Life Support? I looked at it and almost ordered it instead but opted for the peanut butter cycle support. NEVER SHOP WHILE HUNGRY. I appreciate all the info, I did not know there were soo many Halo clones. My next cycle will be in June and it will be for cutting. I plan on competing in August in a local bodybuilding competition.

smackshosh

Awards
What do you recommend I do if i do experience shutdown? I am a little paranoid about it, I'm constantly checking. What would be the biggest indication of shutdown and what should I do for it on cycle or on PCT? Just use a test booster?

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
HPTA suppression is not obvious. You could be shut down and still have erections and ok volume. Being shutdown is good, it means the active compound is doing its job. Shutdown comes easy and getting natty test back to a normal range is not.

If you are really worried about it get some toremifene for pct it will bounce you back in no time. Run it with AN Drive for a little extra boost.

Start the torm the day after your last dose.
oct post cycle therapy is expensive, and does not act quick enough in my opinion.

Really depends on what you are taking(i am assuming halo) and your experience with hormonals.
otc post cycle therapy has been explained above. If you want more info let me know or pm me.
jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
you could also take a trib product to boost libido but don't take an AI you need some estro for gains.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
cool thanks again for the answers. It'll be day 6 of my cycle when I wake up tomorrow, today was day 5 but I'll be sleeping pretty much after i post this. I lifted every single day so far, and did legs today, awesome recovery. the pumps are sick during the work outs. Although I think the n o xplode helps as well, but still way better then usual.

I normally get tired toward the end of my work outs but I've been feeling fine, even doing extra sets and even extra exercises i noramlly leave out. really great so far, no sides at all except for feeling great and healing a lot faster. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning. so far i like the chlorodrol 50 a lot.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
cool thanks again for the answers. It'll be day 6 of my cycle when I wake up tomorrow, today was day 5 but I'll be sleeping pretty much after i post this. I lifted every single day so far, and did legs today, awesome recovery. the pumps are sick during the work outs. Although I think the n o xplode helps as well, but still way better then usual.

I normally get tired toward the end of my work outs but I've been feeling fine, even doing extra sets and even extra exercises i noramlly leave out. really great so far, no sides at all except for feeling great and healing a lot faster. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning. so far i like the chlorodrol 50 a lot.

Yeah week 3 is when it really kicks in. I remember I had to rush through my workouts because I was getting muscle soreness in the middle of it. OT is the ****.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
i lost 3 pounds! whatever, strength is up and definition is great, im just gonna keep doin what im doin. Maybe i should stop using fat burners for energy throughout the day?

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Yeah, sounds like a reaction to the fat burners. Halo will really kick in at week 3.
Good luck
jman

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
halo does help with lipolysis so adding more fat burners could help to excelerate recomp

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
yeah at first i wanted to bulk but i'm just gonna keep doing it how ive been doing it, either way this stuff seems to help pretty well.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Day 1: 214 pounds
Day 9: 221 pounds

After the first few days I thought I would turn my bulk cycle into a cut, cuz i was down 2 pounds to 212 on day 4, but when i weighed in this morning I was shocked, 221 and pretty leaned up to. Although, I've been using VPX redline, some hydroxycut hardcore, and lipo 6x (I use one each day, then the next the next day, and so on, so i get all 3 to switch it up). Pre workout I use N.O. xplode and post workout just creatine and protein, lots of clean calories and tons of protein, lots of sleep. I really like the chlorodrol 50 so far.

As far as sides go, I havent noticed a thing. Pretty good gains and longer workouts though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
7# by day 9 is great, keep it up. I feel like a jackarse for asking this, but, I understand for better absorbtion of non-methyls is to take them with a fatty meal but does this mean take the caps - then your fatty meal, or eat part of your fatty meal, caps, rest of meal, etc?

Last edited:
atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Just take them following your meal, the food takes a while to digest.

ATH3386

Awards
Not to thread jack.. but I just started H-drol today. I am using 1 scoop of AI's CS/night with extra NAC, hawthorne and celery seed in the morning seeing as H-Drol is fairly mild. I feel that NAC+ a 1 scoop dose of cycle support should be more that enough for liver protection. As for BP issues, I dont think I have heard anything about them with h-drol, as it is more mild that havoc/epi(not in everyone..)

Im running a 5 week with doses at
1-3 50mg
4/5 75mg

or
1/2 50mg
3/5 75mg

Seeing as I am only using 1 scoop of cycle support, I suppose ill stick the the 50 for three weeks. If I see that I feel odd, Ill pick up another can of CS and start running 2 scoops/day.
5 weeks is pushing it but still.. Its nothing terrible as halo isnt that bad.

post cycle therapy- 40/40/20/20, Activate Xtreme
^ Once again, I feel this is sufficient as many people have run h-drol without a PCT and come out fine... I dont recommend this but still..

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Yeah, in the beginning I had planned on using nolvadex, but it seems everyone agrees H-Drol is a mild compound, so would novedex xt + trib be fine?

Edit: Ok, so is "H Drol" by competitive edge labs in this sites store the same clone as halodrol 50, cuz it looks the exact same, and its only 22 dollars for 60 tabs, why did i pay 60 for 30 tabs of chlorodrol, wow, looks like i missed a deal.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, in the beginning I had planned on using nolvadex, but it seems everyone agrees H-Drol is a mild compound, so would novedex xt + trib be fine?

Edit: Ok, so is "H Drol" by competitive edge labs in this sites store the same clone as halodrol 50, cuz it looks the exact same, and its only 22 dollars for 60 tabs, why did i pay 60 for 30 tabs of chlorodrol, wow, looks like i missed a deal.
yep there the same. It might be $22 but i haven't seen it on stock for quite a while. I'm impatiently waiting:food:

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Generic nolva looks cheaper then more otc post cycle supplements, how much would i have to order for a good post cycle, 4 weeks worth?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Generic nolva looks cheaper then more otc post cycle supplements, how much would i have to order for a good post cycle, 4 weeks worth?
Yep - 4 weeks! Most do 40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20. And it is cheaper than most OTC products if you find the right place(s). Running H-Drol I don't know if I'd do that much tamox - if any. Maybe 20/20/10/10 to be safe.

Last edited:
ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Yep - 4 weeks! Most do 40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20 which would both be the exact amount of tabs/liquid. And it IS cheaper than most OTC products if you find the right place(s). Running H-Drol I don't know if I'd do that much tamox though, maybe 20/20/10/10 would be fine.
Cool, thanks for the information. I've heard some people say nolvadex isn't even required, and OTC post cycle is fine, cuz Halodrol 50 is a mild compound. I've even read some people claim that post cycle is optional with Halodrol 50, but I will run something post cycle either way, it wouldn't feel right running nothing at all to me. Probably nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
When's the best time to take it? with or without a meal?

Its best to take methyl PH's on an empty stomach. Methyls have a high bio-availability, more things passing through the liver mean less effective. I would take 30-60 min before eating. If you want some evidence i can post a link, i think i still have it saved, if you search some key words im sure it will pop up on this site or another.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
My experience and what I have read "always" is to take the ph with a fatty meal and I know that when I have done just that I can see a real difference.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my friend dosed a 100mg 6 weeker gained 20 lbs kept 15 pct was a breeze he is fine blood work came back 100% a great compound just very underdosed nuf said

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
my friend dosed a 100mg 6 weeker gained 20 lbs kept 15 post cycle therapy was a breeze he is fine blood work came back 100% a great compound just very underdosed nuf said
Damn! Now you got me re-thinking (100th time) my cycle I'm about to begin. Was this your 'friends' 1st cycle of anything? Approximately what does he weigh?