PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB and i shall give you 3 magic beans

guyver2k

Awards
ok so it turns out i dont have any magic beans lol.
I'm a newbie when it comes to steroids, types of gh, estrogen blockers and pct. but what would you guys recommend taking for a cycle?
like how much of what form of GH should i be taking and when? what steroids should i try? (preferably one that doesnt make u bald a whole lot if at all)
should creatine be mixed?
should i take HCG (pregnyl) for post cycle treatment?
what estrogen blocker (i hear nolvex or something is good)
and how long before i start another cycle?
Im looking to get huge

guyver2k

Awards
sorry i mean should creatine be used?
i basically wanna know what products are gonna make me huge the most

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
The classic bulking cycle if you're looking to get huge quickly, is to do what we call "supersets" in the gym, as well as "supersets" in your meal.

Typical training day:

7:00 AM 2 McGriddles at Mcdonalds, plus hash browns and OJ
10:00 AM 2 Bacon Croissanwichs at Burger King, plus hash browns and OJ
1:00 PM snack - Quarter pounder with cheese at McDonalds
4:00 PM 'fourthmeal' - Taco Bell. Order as much as you can eat.
5:00 PM begin training
5:05 PM begin vomiting
6:00 PM - consume one fifth of a liter of scotch or other dark whiskey

You can rotate in Arbys, Sonic, Whataburger, whatever else they have in your area - its important to keep your colon guessing.

After allowing 2 weeks for your body to adapt to your new food regimen, I suggest going to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe and telling them you want some supplements to gain mass, and that you want the best quality products they have, and that you are prepared to spend $500 on your "cycle". The clerk will basically set you up with a complete mass stack.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The classic bulking cycle if you're looking to get huge quickly, is to do what we call "supersets" in the gym, as well as "supersets" in your meal.

Typical training day:

You can rotate in Arbys, Sonic, Whataburger, whatever else they have in your area - its important to keep your colon guessing.

After allowing 2 weeks for your body to adapt to your new food regimen, I suggest going to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe and telling them you want some supplements to gain mass, and that you want the best quality products they have, and that you are prepared to spend $500 on your "cycle". The clerk will basically set you up with a complete mass stack.
That made my day!

Gotta love the 'fourth meal'.

w00kie

Awards
*slaps head*

Looking to get huge eh? Eat more foooood.......

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
(shaking head slowly) wwwwhhhhhyyyyyy........?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

guyver2k

Awards
sorry but its hard to find info jeez. theres thousands of threads on what works for ppl who have history with cycling but not much i've found on noobs. i'll keep trying

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
no, its "fourthmeal", all one word :) They're trying to convince fat americans to eat one more round of fast food a day :)
What does this word mean convince? I think they already are. Taco flavored kisses.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established

Typical training day:

:box::burg::box::burg::box::burg::box:

Greatest post in the '08 year so far!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
now THAT is a sad commentary on the state of affairs... lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is a TON of info regarding this. maybe do alot of reserach of your own then come back if needs be nd give us ALOT more background on yourslef and your specific goals (not "whats gonna get me heeeeeeyooooge the fastest") and maybe then you will get a more constructive response.

if you absolutely HAVE to send me a pm if your allowed and ill try and help you out.

Give me your AGE, height, weight, lifting exp(years and consistancy), diet used and what supplements youve previously taken. then really listen to the advice and dont complain if i tell you you obviously need to work on your diet cause if you do so then you can get back to me later after youve gained 20lbs cause you realized thats the only real supp you need.

sorry for all the flaming from the other guys but you asked for it with such an open ended, generalized post on a board that holds all the answers with a click of the mouse on the search function.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established

Typical training day:

HAHAHHAA

Funny A$$ Responses though nothing positive has been said to the noob!

Go read more threads bro and use the handy search for specific information...there is so much to know that noobs don't realize :rant:

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
man study and research.
please help me get roids so i can get big like arnold.... man search and research damn newb

LOL

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Though I do have to say it's ignorant people that go ahead and just USE steroids that in turn make responsible people suffer...

Word of advice man- training hard, eating right, enough sleep, recovery (roids accel that), etc. are big players in how people get big quick...without doing these properly you wouldn't see as much significant gains with steroids anyways...spend some more time in the training and nutrition section here then come back to the highly occupied Steroid section haha.