Hemaguno

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
Im gonna be 20 in less than a month and i am fresh off reconstructive shoulder surgery. I need to get back quick b/c i play college football and have to get my lifts back to where they were, at the least. I was thinkin of takin hemaguno but i wanna know if it is good for me to take after surgery and if it is illegal in the NCAA? Before my injury i was taking N Large 2 and NO XPlode. I weighed 168, benched 295, squated 385, and hang cleaned 245. if this isnt a good product is there nething else i can take to get to where i was?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be 20 in less than a month and i am fresh off reconstructive shoulder surgery. I need to get back quick b/c i play college football and have to get my lifts back to where they were, at the least. I was thinkin of takin hemaguno but i wanna know if it is good for me to take after surgery and if it is illegal in the NCAA? Before my injury i was taking N Large 2 and NO XPlode. I weighed 168, benched 295, squated 385, and hang cleaned 245. if this isnt a good product is there nething else i can take to get to where i was?
It's a steroid and is definitely banned by the NCAA. And you're not old enough to use steroids, unless you want to risk permanently effing yourself.

On top of all that, it is against AM rules for those under 21 to discuss steroids. Read the rules.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
oh i didnt realize that rule...thanks for pointing it out and for the help

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but who do you play for and what position?

While I know good and damn well kids under 21 are using steroids of all kinds in NCAA football (heard it in the athletic dorm I lived in at the SEC school I attended) - I wouldn't advise it for you in the long run.
I think it will do more harm than good.

Besides - I think Hemaguno is not as good as Epistane (but that's beside the point - both are steroids).

You might try something like MassFX by Anabolic Xtreme. That is non-hormonal (as far as I can tell) and really gave me the BEST strength increases of any non-hormonal supplement.

The other thing you could look at is Gakic (or Gakix by Kemistry Labs - on sale quite a bit right now at some sites).
Another non-hormonal strength increaser.

There are probably some other supps I could recommend - but those 2 are the best for me for increasing strength.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
take it from a retired D1 800 runner... they f u c k you up in the long run. i started using at 17... got to run at a well known track school, but jacked my body up with injuries and now am dealing with low test levels. put all those together and i believe it is not really worth it. you dont see that when your younger. you only see the "fame" and gold medels you win. not the damage your doing to your body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 3