durabolin?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyrisk of Deca-D*cK if I take durabolin for 5 week at 400mg/week ? as part of a Test E and dianabol cycle

magic8ball

Awards
I ran it weeks 1 through 5 at 300 mg per week with primo and test e. now at week 8 and I haven't had any problems. You should be okay as long as your test mg is higher than your durabolin. You will for sure have a problem if you throw tren into the mix.

outlawtas

Awards
Running Test with it is a preventitive measure, however everyone reacts differently. I'd say that the majority of users would be fine with that though.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
When you say "any risk" of course there is a risk. It's a loaded question. You want someone to say definitively your body will or will not react a certain way - thats just not a good question to ask.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
When you say "any risk" of course there is a risk. It's a loaded question. You want someone to say definitively your body will or will not react a certain way - thats just not a good question to ask.
..sorry Im from Quebec,Canada, Im french Canadian ,sometime its hard for me to formulate a question ...lol :p

nat

Awards
To get Deca's full effects it should be ran for at least 12 weeks. Then run test two weeks longer because Deca will still be in the body for around 10-14 days. Always runs more test than Deca and you will be fine. Add some dostinex or broc and that will counter the progesterone and you should be good to go.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I only want to use durabolin as a bridge between Dianabol and winstrol...

nat

Awards
I would have to say Deca is best stacked with test.
Never take Deca alone. I am not sure what you mean
by using Deca as a bridge (Deca wouldnt be good for that). The better bridge between cycles would be to run test as a HRT.

Maybe give an outline of your cycle and bridge.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I know But Ill be running Test at the same time , 12 week of test at 750 mg/week , dianabol week 1-4,durabolin week 5-8,winstrol week 8-12

nat

Awards
I know But Ill be running Test at the same time , 12 week of test at 750 mg/week , dianabol week 1-4,durabolin week 5-8,winstrol week 8-12
Hey bro,

This is just my 2 cents and I have been in the game for a while.

I am guessing 95% of knowledgable bodybuilders would do the following compounds like this:

1-14 Test 750mg
1-12 Deca 400mg
1-12 Dianbol (rotate 3 wks on/ 3wks off)
9-12 Winstrol

Here is why! When on test you get really strong and you effect collagen synthesis which is high risk of injury to your tendons. The tried and true stack of Test and Deca is popular for a reason. The Deca helps with collagen synthessi raising it almost 280%, and it also saturates the muscles with water and this all prevents injury. Also Deca has a building up effect and that is why it is way more beneficial in letting it do its things in a 12 week period. Taking Dianbol on and off helps with liver problems.

Also running test a couple of weeks longer will help you from ever experiencing any Deca ****. Then just add PCT at the end and you are good to go.

One note while taking winstrol be careful how you lift,, I have seen alot of injuries with wintrol so definitely change your lifitng style. Tendons get really brittle on winstrol.

magic8ball

Awards
To clarify, when you say durabolin, do you mean nandrolone phenylpropionate or Deca-Durabolin, which is nandrolone decanoate. There is a difference here, durabolin is active for only 2-3 days whereas deca takes much longer to get active in the bloodstream. Please clarify, or much of the info on this thread is useless to you.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Or you could just try to be a little more helpful and productive rather than bashing the structure of his question... I see lots of your responses being belittling to board members who have honest questions. whats your deal?

To answer the question, in what i've been told from friends and training partners that run deca, the infamous "deca ****" will only occur if you arent running test, or are running a low dose (ie 250mg/week) that is lower than your deca dose. How much test are you on a week? hope that helps. Good luck with the cycle.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
To get Deca's full effects it should be ran for at least 12 weeks. Then run test two weeks longer because Deca will still be in the body for around 10-14 days. Always runs more test than Deca and you will be fine. Add some dostinex or broc and that will counter the progesterone and you should be good to go.
good advise the only thing I have to say is if you go to 12 weeks , go also with hcg 250 iu 2 times a week beginning in week 3, keep your balls rolling cause the shutdown is gonna be hard.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I want to run Test E at 750 mg/week because I dont see enought gain at 500 mg /week, when I say durabolin I mean nandrolone phenylpropionate . is it a better choise to take deca or nandrolone phenylpropionate ? yep I will take HCG, never used hcg before but I will read on it before my cycle. anyway this will be my summer cycle , maybe I will do Sust 250+ Tren + d-bol to kick start I dont know....! what is the best way touse Sustanon 250 ? 3 time /week ? dhaaa... a lot off question here heheh :D