Propadrol

1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Propadrol

What is it? what is it compared to? Anyone have any user feedback on it? I herd it's similar to max LMG, but not 100%.

~Trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What is it? what is it compared to? Anyone have any user feedback on it? I herd it's similar to max LMG, but not 100%.

~Trip
    I would say its very similar to MAX-LMG, except that the 3-OHAT controls the typical, negative, estrogenic side effects while also increasing libido. I've used it a couple of times and liked it a good bit. It was my favorite part of the EST line up next to NOXtreme.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.61%

from what I hear, max lmg would more similiar to deca, while propadrol seems to be more siliar to tren. The user feedback seems to point to propadrol being more androgenic than anabolic. I have three bottles on the way, so I'll let you know. I plan on starting some time next week, stacked with either superdrol or epistane. I am leaning towards superdrol because I dont seem to have really any of the negative side affects other people report from eat. Its all just gravy for me. Anyways, back to the topic. I have used both epi and super many times before and so I will be able to gage fairly well what the propadrol is doing. Its time to get lean and hard baby!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.62%

From my previous use, I would like to say it gives a nice muscle hardness ,a decent push in strength, and the ability of some fat loss. I am unable to compare it to anything really because I have not try out any other ph or ps products. I did however tried to go up to 3 caps + a serving of the Ana Pro, with no noticeable side effects. I did get extra thirsty throughout the day.
    So Propadrol would rate a 7 or a 8 for me until I find something else in the future.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Let me also add that I was a rep for EST for about a year. I can assure you that is a far cry from hormonals marketed as being Tren-like.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.61%

When I said tren like, I was merely meant more on the androgenic side. Not a bloated look associated with it like max lmg. I didnt mean for it to come off like me comparing it to tren. I only wanted to state that from everything that I have read, it is much different than max lmg. It doesnt seem to bloat people up, more shred them out. Anyways, I guess I'll see for myself soon enough. I think it will be a great stacker though for more anabolic substances.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.4%

i noticed nipple pain, not sensitivity, underneath the skin when i took it at 2caps per day, and that was along with their methyl-e product (an epi clone) so if youre gyno prone i wouldnt use it.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.62%

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    i noticed nipple pain, not sensitivity, underneath the skin when i took it at 2caps per day, and that was along with their methyl-e product (an epi clone) so if youre gyno prone i wouldnt use it.
    Umm, my knowledge may not be too good in this field. But methyl-e has anti-e properties and so does propadrol. Since both has capabilities in estrogen control or subdue it greatly, how is it possible to gain gyno from it?
    Can nipple gain occur from the lack of estrogen?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Umm, my knowledge may not be too good in this field. But methyl-e has anti-e properties and so does propadrol. Since both has capabilities in estrogen control or subdue it greatly, how is it possible to gain gyno from it?
    Can nipple gain occur from the lack of estrogen?
    It was likely caused by a spike in prolactin levels caused by the fact that Propadrol is a progestin. I'm sensitive to progestins too and I also had some minor issues that were remedied with Powerfull. The one time I used it with Ergomax LMG, I needed cabergoline though. Its definitely not something to use if you have any issues with progestins. I liked it, but am reluctant to use it again, and I also traded away all of my Propadrol stash months ago because of this.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It was likely caused by a spike in prolactin levels caused by the fact that Propadrol is a progestin. I'm sensitive to progestins too and I also had some minor issues that were remedied with Powerfull.
    How did you know you had issues?
    Sensitivity? Lactation? Lump?
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It was likely caused by a spike in prolactin levels caused by the fact that Propadrol is a progestin. I'm sensitive to progestins too and I also had some minor issues that were remedied with Powerfull. The one time I used it with Ergomax LMG, I needed cabergoline though. Its definitely not something to use if you have any issues with progestins. I liked it, but am reluctant to use it again, and I also traded away all of my Propadrol stash months ago because of this.
    Powerful because of the L-dopa?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    How did you know you had issues?
    Sensitivity? Lactation? Lump?
    Swelling with no mass and some minor lactation.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Powerful because of the L-dopa?
    Yes, Powerfull is a dopaminergic, and mucuna pruriens extract is an easily obtained form of L-Dopa(as far as dietary supplements are concerned).
    Here's some information about prolactin-
    Prolactin
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.19%

~Trip
    i could have sworn i posted on this...but, propadrol is a welcome addition to one past SD clone cycle, a short current hyperdrol cycle (using up the last of a bottle, short 2 1/2 week cycle) and plan on adding it to any new cycle, as long as I've run the PH or PS by itself before. For me it aids in the strength, and lean mass depts. Although, at ST i thought it would be a bit stronger, it is not, but adding it to a cycle, IMO, is, as I've said, "a welcome addition". by itself, at 4 caps per day, it was noticeable but not strong enough to continue, *****just my opinion*****! give it a shot @ 4 caps per day, and you might find out the same thing, or be pleasantly surprised with the results alone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Propadrol Log
    By mike3107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. Exploring:New anabolic: MAX LMG --> Propadrol
    By xtraflossy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:43 PM
  3. PP and Propadrol
    By ingo_1978 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0