Var cycle

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So say someone had the ability to run an oxandrolone cycle at 50mg for 6-8 weeks. Here are some questions I have:

1. worth the money? $400
2. stack it? looking for recomp cycle
3. alternatives at cheaper prices, ie h-drol, oxyguno(high dose)

The theoretical PCT would be nolva, 6-oxo, drive, and massfx.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've never used that, but I wouldn't pay $400 for ANY cycle.

Edit: at least not for a single ingredient of the cycle.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear ya, i'm trying to determine whether or not it would live up to $400 worth of expectations - low/non-existent sides and moderate/slight gains with fat loss.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i paid 135 for that same ingredient. i am using ghrp6 for the whole cycle 5 days on 2 days off using 250 mcg per day. i am looking to recomp as well. should also be good for the joints as well.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
135 for anavar is either a low dose, low amount, or bunk

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i guess i will find out. i got three grams 50 mgs for 60 days. if it is bunk then lesson learned. if it is good then i got a hell of a bargain. **** it i like to roll the dice.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
135 for anavar is either a low dose, low amount, or bunk
Not really man ... Not if you buy in bulk and/or homebrew yourself anyway. Actually, You may or may not even be able to get it a lot cheaper than that. Who can say, lol. It's nearly impossible to get your hands on a good powder source anymore. So perhaps your right G Train ... but it didn't used to be that way. My my how things have changed. :(

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: It's been a while since I've been on the boards. It appears things have changed a little in terms of a few rules. Let me know.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
i guess i will find out. i got three grams 50 mgs for 60 days. if it is bunk then lesson learned. if it is good then i got a hell of a bargain. **** it i like to roll the dice.
Not to discourage but $400 for 3 grams of var will be disappointing even if it's top of the line. The gains from a var only cycle in my opinion won't be worth the cost. Maybe grab some test to run along with it to maximize your investment?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Definitly not worth it unless you got a good powder source.
Look into Epistane or one of its clones. I bet you wouldn't even know the difference between the two except Epi actually has the ability to give pretty decent mass gains.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i personally am running var as a recomp. not looking for the pure size. it just doesnt fit into my plans yet. i am looking for versatility for when i play sports. i play basketball, golf, and i lift to stay in shape and look some what decent when i go out to the beach with my woman. i plan on running test in the future but not quite yet. i would like to do more research on the injectables so that i get the most out of it while being as safe as possible and minimizing the sides. for now peptides and var will have to do.

onezerozero

Awards
dude throw in test @ 250/wk, you'll get zero sides from the test except you'll have a smoother happier cycle with better gains.

run it

1-10 test-e or sustanon @ 250/wk
3-10 50mg var.

booyakasha!