Please Help Me

ha82lose1

Awards
I need help please. My cousin got me on super Mastervol
and i started to take it for 2 weeks. I started with 1 pill a day for the first week and ended up taking 2 pills every day for the following week. I was taking the necessary liver pills as well as estrogen pills that needed to be taken with it. Suddenly one night i got real sick and ran to the bathroom and vomitted and went to the bathroom several times. My boy rushed me to the hospital. Since then i have not got better. Its been 3 months now. Blood test show every thing good. Went to the emergency hospital and every thing showed up good as well in stool test. I then was put on flagyl that kills any bacteria infection. but still no help. My symptoms are. Sudden hot flashes. Sudden gag reflexes. weakness, diareaa, rapid heart rate and the list goes on....if there is any one out there that can help me please message me back . I am seriously ill. I have lost 30 pounds since. and still havent got better thanks

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Have them run a full liver panel as well as checking anything else they need to to check for viral/bacterial/neither type of Hepatitis.

I had that same kind of sickness you got once, and I lost about 30 or 40 pounds, and was waking up in the middle of the night with the most INSANE "I'm going to throw up NOW" kind of sickness. It wasn't like a stomach bug, or like drinking, or anything, I went from feeling anxious and having rapid heart beat to all of a sudden wanting to wretch my gts out.

It cleared up on its own after about 6-12 months, and I was smoking 2 packs of cigs a day which wasn't helping. I had the EXACT same symptoms you are having, but like a dumbass, I never went to the doctor. Keep going until they figure it out - I'm curious what it was.

It could also be an intestinal parasite, which wouldn't be killed by antibiotics. I had a theory that I had had bad stream water while hiking, but it could be anything.