long igf

dbell51

Awards
im running it at 40mcg a day for 25 days. I was thinking about it and my delts and chest are lagging a little, so could I shoot them like monday right delt, tuesday left delt, wednesday left pec, thursday right pec, and then just repeat. I will still be training everything. I hit each body part every 5-6 days. Also I know your suppose to inject in the muscle that you just worked out but those are my lagging parts and I could do a couple sets of pushups and shoot them both. So wondering if this idea is just crazy or it might actually work?

dbell51

Awards
id also like to add that I will be running it again in about 8 weeks and want to shoot bi's and chest again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
you said delts and chest last time...

you should shoot both sides at the same time. Ex: left and right delts on monday left and right pec wed, etc.

dbell51

Awards
you said delts and chest last time...

you should shoot both sides at the same time. Ex: left and right delts on monday left and right pec wed, etc.
sorry about the confusion...i meant ill be shotting bi's then my chest (chest being again)..the reason i was saying just shoot one side at a time was just so I would be pinning once a day and not twice, but then overall they would both get the same amount of injections. Im guessing its not a good idea but I thought id throw it out there