Tren 13 Ethyl/M Drol Stack??????

Corona

Corona

Awards
Should I stack Or run one or the other Seperate. If so witch. Ran a 4wk cycle of Trenadrol November Had good gains Ready for a Bulker.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
this is kind of off your question but i just ordered trenadrol a couple weeks ago havent started the cycle yet. Could you give me some info on your gains you made and did you lose body fat, and what dosage did you run it at. I would appreciate it.

Corona

Corona

Awards
I gained close to 8 lbs.3 Caps spread evenly thru the day. BF Gain was low maybe 1% But thats me I have a Crazy Metabolism Ectomorph For sure. I Liked it.... the Hardness was good Pumps were great The only side I had was that it felt that I had someone sitting on my chest For a short period thru the day weird....I did notice that as a possible side when I did My research prior to starting. Ran Sans Attitude for Pct Also I ran a 2 bottle cycle over 5 weeks Most the gains came quick then stopped after about the 3rd week next time I wont run it for as long maybe 4 weeks

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I gained close to 8 lbs.3 Caps spread evenly thru the day. BF Gain was low maybe 1% But thats me I have a Crazy Metabolism Ectomorph For sure. I Liked it.... the Hardness was good Pumps were great The only side I had was that it felt that I had someone sitting on my chest For a short period thru the day weird....I did notice that as a possible side when I did My research prior to starting. Ran Sans Attitude for post cycle therapy Also I ran a 2 bottle cycle over 5 weeks Most the gains came quick then stopped after about the 3rd week next time I wont run it for as long maybe 4 weeks
\
Hey thanks for the info man!

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
also if i am right the tren 13 ethyl you are talking about is a max lmg clone if so i would definaltley stack that with the mdrol it would be one hell of a mass gaining stack!!!

Corona

Corona

Awards
Trib 3g and DHEA 200mg The boys are good and kept all the gains

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
huh... how is it in comparison to other designers (is it a designer?)?

Corona

Corona

Awards
Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

The active compound in Tren 13-Ethyl by NRG-X Labs is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

THats an exerpt from the product description I guess take what ya want and leave what ya dont when going by that **** Ive done alot of research sounds like a good one for me atleast