starting hemogen-50 cycle

milo84

Awards
im going to be starting a hemogen-50 cycle next month i need some advice on what pct i should use and if i should also use any cycle support,i also read that i should start using milk thistle a week before starting the cycle?

been lifting for 2 years cant seem to get past 175pounds i eat only healthy food,i also use cyto sports milk muscle for protein 3 shakes a day i eat no less than 180g of protein a day
5"8
24 years old

any advice is greatly appreciated thanx

habit5641

habit5641

Awards
hemogen

i'm on my third week of hemogen. my stenghts up and i've gained about 4 pounds. the third week is when i'm supposed to show all the gains is what i've heard. i'm also stacking furazadrol 150 mg a day. prolly gonna up the dosage soon tho. pct i'm just gonna use novadex xt and keep usuing milk thistle

milo84

Awards
thanx for the advice.yo habit what kind of side fx r u starting to fell and also can i continue to use nitrix supplement when i start my cycle.

peace

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Novedex XT is ATD and the hot topic lately has been that ATD shouldn't be used during pct.

A SERM would be the best option, but if you're not comfortable with obtaining one or you can't obtain one you could use POST Cycle Support. Click my sig for the link.

For support supps milk thistle is great for liver protection, but it doesn't help with blood pressure or your cardiovascular system. Cycle Support at one or two doses per day two weeks before cycle and one scoop AM and one scoop PM ON cycle would be suggested by most. I would continue to take Cycle Support through pct using at least one dose per day and probably two per day if using something hepatoxic like Nolva.

milo84

Awards
Stxnas i dont have any way of getting a serm so im going to try the novedex xt,and ill start cycle support 2 weeks before cycle thanx for the help. i will post weekly results

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear ya' on the SERM. A lot of guys are sketchy about that now (understandably). You could try something like AI's Post Cycle Support or PP's Alpha Sustain (or run them together :D). Not trying to be pushy, just offering some alternatives.

If you are going to stick with Novedex what else do you plan to run with it?

milo84

Awards
I wasn't really playing on anything, this is going to be my first ph experience and i want to do it correctly what would you advice on run with it?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you mean with the novedex or in place of the novedex?