Test Enan - 250mg EW * 10 weeks
Trenbolone Ace - 200mg EW * 10 weeks
Arimidex - 0.25mg ED * 10 weeks

post cycle therapy: Nolva

Week1 - 60mg ED
Week2 - 40mg ED
Week3 - 30mg ED
Week4 - 20mg ED

I'm contemplating on also running T3 at 25mcg ED while on the gear b/c they say that Tren reduces endogenous T3 levels. What is everyones take on that? I don't think it would hurt I actually think it might help with my cutting cycle b/c of how well T3 is at melting fat. I would like to avoid suffering from increased levels of prolactin and the host of unwanted side effects it could cause. I've also read you don't want to take T3 more than 6 weeks at a time so how could I over come that b/c of me running a 10 week cycle?

I'm running the AI threw out the cycle b/c I don't want any water rentention (even though 250mg week test probably won't) and also b/c Tren is a progestin so I don't want any chance of getting gyno or bloat.

Also I forgot to mention my diet will be spot on no sweets, low carbs, low salt, cut some calories, no eating after 6pm.

I will be doing cardio 3 days a week at about 1 hour each time. I will be doing weights 4 days a week.

M-weights/cardio
T-weights
W-off/30 min. stretching (Pilates)
T-weights/cardio
F-weights
S-cardio
Sun-off/30min. stretching (Pilates)

Right now I eat like **** and do zero cardio! I've been off my bulking cycle for about 4 months now and only lost like 1-2 pounds. I would like to get down to 6-7% bf within those 10weeks.

All input would be much obliged!:box:

Thanks,
Nitemare

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really dont think you are gonna need 'dex for that cycle, 250 isnt much.

thwomp

Awards
#1 that cycle is terrible

#2 you are asking for sources

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
#1 that cycle is terrible

#2 you are asking for sources
#1 why is that cycle terrible? b/c it's not ridiculously high in doses?!? you tell me why?

#2 forget about my p.s. i found where i can get it. i actually got stuff from them before with outstanding results.

Jarconis- i know 250mg test isn't much but from everything i read tren is some serious stuff when it comes to being a progestin. there are guys that take 0.50-1.00mg ED of dex but of course they are on a higher dose of roids.

the most i might take of test will be 375mg/1.5ml (it's a250mg/ml concentration)per week. like i said this is more of a cutting cycle i don't want any more bulk or water weight. more test=more watery look

Motox

Awards
  • Established
why not use test prop instead of enanthate then?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
for what reasoning? does it have less effect on water retention?
purportedly.

No eating after 6pm?

Why don't you just downsize your meals a bit and still get in 6-7?

I didn't think an AI would help in regards to progestin related gyno.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yes the water retention is less. also I thought estro had to be at high levels in order for progestin to become a problem, though im kinda rusty on my physiology

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
purportedly.

No eating after 6pm?

Why don't you just downsize your meals a bit and still get in 6-7?

I didn't think an AI would help in regards to progestin related gyno.
i go to bed around 9:30-10:00 and i eat pretty much right before i go to bed. which is one of the worst things to do. they say you shouldn't eat anything 3-4 hours before going to sleep.

i plan on downsizing my meals but to get to 6-7% will take a lot longer than 10 weeks without the gear and t3.

i have ample supply of nolva if i get any onset of gyno. my dose of tren is on the low side so i think i should be ok.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like your dosages, so don't be discouraged by that first guy. 250mg of test is plenty, that is still 3x what the body would normally producing (thats even if you are making the right amount of test). If anything, I say drop the tren and armidex.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
I like your dosages, so don't be discouraged by that first guy. 250mg of test is plenty, that is still 3x what the body would normally producing (thats even if you are making the right amount of test). If anything, I say drop the tren and armidex.
so your saying just use 250mg of test only? they say tren can be a very good cutter if used in moderation (low doses).

i know what you mean man some people amaze me!! i mean i don't know a crap load about steroids but i have done my fair share of research for the past 5 years. he states my cycle is terrible but fails to note why?!?! personally i think it's a good low dose cycle that will show solid gains, striations, and more veins....which is what i want! i don't want to look bloated at all!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so your saying just use 250mg of test only? they say tren can be a very good cutter if used in moderation (low doses).

i know what you mean man some people amaze me!! i mean i don't know a crap load about steroids but i have done my fair share of research for the past 5 years. he states my cycle is terrible but fails to note why?!?! personally i think it's a good low dose cycle that will show solid gains, striations, and more veins....which is what i want! i don't want to look bloated at all!
you can run the tren if ya want, I just personally dont like the compound.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
you can run the tren if ya want, I just personally dont like the compound.
why don't you like it? is it do to how it messes with your natural t3 levels or how its a noted progestin?

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
why not use test prop instead of enanthate then?
i been reading up on test prop and man you need to shoot up every 2-3 days. i don't want to test my luck in shooting up that much...if i get an infection or abcess and need to go tot he hospital i would be screwed at my job!

so that leaves me to this question which of test cyp and test enan has been known to cause less water retention?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
i go to bed around 9:30-10:00 and i eat pretty much right before i go to bed. which is one of the worst things to do. they say you shouldn't eat anything 3-4 hours before going to sleep.

i plan on downsizing my meals but to get to 6-7% will take a lot longer than 10 weeks without the gear and t3.

i have ample supply of nolva if i get any onset of gyno. my dose of tren is on the low side so i think i should be ok.

I disagree with this strongly - your body grows while you sleep. I recommend drinking a slow release protein shake - Probolic is the one I have - just before bed.

You're on a bulking cycle; don't worry about the silliness of whether or not to eat before bed. Feed your muscles and they will grow. Granted, your ass may grow as well, but you can worry about that later... just eat clean protein like chicken or protein shakes before bed.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I agree. 500 mg will give you more gains, but more sides also. I disagree with the general philosophy here that you should do as much as humanly possible for your first cycle because of receptors or whatever - those receptors will clean out with a proper break. The reason people get less gains in further cycles is because there is only so much muscle mass any given body can support, and when you get to whatever your body determines that is, its gonna be like squeezing the last drop out of the toothpaste tube.

My philosophy is to start out with lower doses and see how you'll respond, and then bump it up for your next cycle. To me it's silly to start out with 500 or even 750 mg of test for your first cycle when you have no idea what you're going to feel like or whether or not you're prone to gyno, etc.

Do the 250. That's my advice. HRT clinics would be 100-200 per week. If you find you tolerate it well, try 500 next time.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
I disagree with this strongly - your body grows while you sleep. I recommend drinking a slow release protein shake - Probolic is the one I have - just before bed.

You're on a bulking cycle; don't worry about the silliness of whether or not to eat before bed. Feed your muscles and they will grow. Granted, your ass may grow as well, but you can worry about that later... just eat clean protein like chicken or protein shakes before bed.
i'm not doing a bulking cycle though it's a cutting one. yes the only thing i might eat/comsume before i went to bed would be lean chicken or a protein shake.

thanks for agreeing with taking more is not better. this isn't my first cycle it will be my third. the other two were bulking now this will be a first for me cutting.

BIGAINS

Awards
I like the cycle. For me low dosed test and low dosed tren is a very good combo. In my experience tren works very well at low doses without alot of crazy side effects. Although I would only use the a-dex if you started to get estrogenic side effects. At 250mg of test the A-dex would not be needed by most men.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
I like the cycle. For me low dosed test and low dosed tren is a very good combo. In my experience tren works very well at low doses without alot of crazy side effects. Although I would only use the a-dex if you started to get estrogenic side effects. At 250mg of test the A-dex would not be needed by most men.
i agree with you but i want to keep water retention to a minimum.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
i just came up with this idea for a total 12 week cycle. i have a bottle of trenadrol in my closet so i was thinking about doing my cycle like this:

Test Enan - 250mg EW * weeks 1-12
Trenadrol at 30mg ED * weeks 1-4
Trenbolone Ace - 100mg every three days * weeks 4-12
Arimidex - 0.25mg ED * weeks 4-12

i know i didn't want to shoot up every three days but considering the half life of tren i really have no choice....my wife is a nurse so i think i'll be fine since she will be shooting me up this time.

constructive criticism is welcome!!:thumbsup:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
see how you tolerate the adex - may want to go EOD with that one.

BIGAINS

Awards
Every 3 days with the tren is spaced a bit far apart. I would at least do 3 injections a week M, W, F is OK but EOD is better.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
Every 3 days with the tren is spaced a bit far apart. I would at least do 3 injections a week M, W, F is OK but EOD is better.
ok how about this:

Test Enan - 250mg EW * weeks 1-12
Trenadrol at 60mg ED * weeks 1-2
Trenbolone Ace - 50mg EOD * weeks 3-12
Arimidex - 0.25mg EOD * weeks 3-12

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'd switch the trenadrol for some d-bol or t-bol. Maybe 20 mg a day of dianabol for weeks 1-4.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
other than the trenadrol everything else looks fine now right?
To me, yes, but you should bear in mind that I am an idiot with no personal experience. I have just read and studied quite a bit over the last few months. I'm one of those people that is actually spending 6-12 months researching and getting my diet and training right before doing my first cycle :)

nat

Awards
To me, yes, but you should bear in mind that I am an idiot with no personal experience. I have just read and studied quite a bit over the last few months. I'm one of those people that is actually spending 6-12 months researching and getting my diet and training right before doing my first cycle :)
Tren and Test is a great cycle to lean up on. And running 25mcg of T-3 is also smart, I dont think it would hurt a thing to run your T-3 for the full ten weeks. I have ran it much longer with no negative rebounds.

You want to take your tren at least EOD to keep levels constant. ED would be better but some people dont like poking themseleves that much.

Also I found that Test is Test, although proprinate does get out of the body faster and thus causes less water retention.
Your fine with what your doing but I think the guys above are just saying proprinate would be ideal.

One last note! I love this compoud with Deca or Tren and that is Dostinex. If you can find it use it and you will no longer have any worries with prolactin.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
Tren and Test is a great cycle to lean up on. And running 25mcg of T-3 is also smart, I dont think it would hurt a thing to run your T-3 for the full ten weeks. I have ran it much longer with no negative rebounds.

You want to take your tren at least EOD to keep levels constant. ED would be better but some people dont like poking themseleves that much.

Also I found that Test is Test, although proprinate does get out of the body faster and thus causes less water retention.
Your fine with what your doing but I think the guys above are just saying proprinate would be ideal.

One last note! I love this compoud with Deca or Tren and that is Dostinex. If you can find it use it and you will no longer have any worries with prolactin.
i think i will probably only run the t3 for 8 weeks...just while i'm on tren ace.

i will be pinning up eod to keep my levels constant.

the more and more i read up on test they all say the same thing just like you said test is test they all retain water. i've read that it is a myth that test prop retains less water. so i think i'll just stick with enan.

i will do my research and look up dostinex before i order anything to help with prolactin.

thanks guys! if anyone has anything they want to add don't hesitate to chime in!

PlayerTwo

Awards
personally, why would you want to run a cut cycle with enanthate?
just through in some equipoise instead

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
personally, why would you want to run a cut cycle with enanthate?
just through in some equipoise instead
test should be the basis of any cycle even a cutting one! plus at 250mg a week, arimidex, and t3 i think i should be....allllright.

vduzin12

Awards
u should always run test with either deca or tren. they both shut down your hpta pretty hard and fast