Winstrol info....my friend is retarted

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok well i found out yesturday that a friend of mine is injecting winstrol. he 20 years old with no prior experience. hes been on cycle for about 2 weeks and plans on running it for 8-10.

i asked him if he had any support or PCT supps and he said "well ive been drinking cranberry juice everyday"....i wanted to kick him straight in the d*ck.

can any of u point me in the right direction to tell my friend what support/PCT things he needs so he doesnt f*ck himself up?

the only thing i have in MY possesion is AI's Post Cycle Support if needs it...but i know that would not be nearly enough.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He needs a normal post cycle therapy with a SERM, of course. The rest is just minor, stupid details. He could use some liver support of course. NAC and milk thistle. The bigger question would be to ask him why he's pinning the winny if he's not needing to pin anything else. And the duration is a little long. Nothing too bad in reality but he's gonna feel like crap with the suppression and no test in the system. And winny is notorious for joint pain and screwing cholesterol levels.

Oh and if he is retarded, what are you for misspelling the word "retarted"? LOL! Just kidding man.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im just used to calling ppl "tarts" lol, my bad

so shutdown is garunteed 100%?...i have no idea where to get a SERM and i doubt he does either

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you're putting an exogenous androgen in your body, you can 100% guarantee the body will react by suppressing endogenous androgen production.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Huh huh ... kick him in the d**k ... huh huh. <<-- in my best "Butthead" voice. :D

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you tell him what he needs, and let it be his own problem how he acquires it. No need to risk YOUR neck for HIS testicles, unless you guys are good "Friends".

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you tell him what he needs, and let it be his own problem how he acquires it. No need to risk YOUR neck for HIS testicles, unless you guys are good "Friends".
haha nooooo definitely not like that, ok well i'll let him know about trying to find a SERM

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
haha nooooo definitely not like that, ok well i'll let him know about trying to find a SERM
Perhaps from the same place he got his winny would be a good place to start.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
also if you research enough on this and other boards you can find all of the information that you need (where to search, what to search for, etc)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
The shut down from the winny wont be quit as bad as other anabolics seeing as it is a derivative of DHT not testosterone. There is a good chance his libido will be in the gutter while on.

I would suggest that he getts some liver support asap and only runs it 6 weeks at the max. A simple SERM should take care of his PCT. How many Mgs is he running and how often is he pinning?

But in the end you cant help someone who does not want help...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure hes pinning every night, but i dont know how many mgs

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's pinning the winny? It's drinkable!
And while maybe he won't be shut down as hard as other steroids do, it's not like you can gauge how hard you are suppressed, so you should treat every PCT like it's to bring your nuts back from extinction.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I personally would rather pin winnie then eat it or drink it... I have done both and had better results with I.M injections.. And as far as guaging your shut down. Its not the type of cycle i would say you need Hcg or anything of that nature. Thats what i ment by "wont shut you down as bad"... If i were him my major concerns would be my liver and my libido(or lack there of).. I would never run more then 50mgs a day...