How's this for a stack.

1. Registered User

How's this for a stack.

Just finished up a pulsing epistane cycle. Kind of contemplating what i'm gonna do for my next one. Definately won't be till April or so, gotta finish my post cycle therapy and I want to give my liver a break. Anyways I was thinking tagging the remaining pills of epistane i have left onto an M-Drol/Furazadrol stack. Looking something like this:

Week 1: M-Drol 10mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 2: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 3: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 4: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 20mg
    Week 5: Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 30mg
    Week 6: Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 30mg

I hear M-Drol gets a little beasty on the body if the doses are too high so i was thinking of keeping it at around 20mg and I figure Furazadrol isn't a methyl so it'll be safe to run through both. yes proper post cycle therapy will be in order.
    Last edited by Behemoth1; 01-18-2008 at 02:21 PM. Reason: forgot something

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    Just finished up a pulsing epistane cycle. Kind of contemplating what i'm gonna do for my next one. Definately won't be till April or so, gotta finish my post cycle therapy and I want to give my liver a break. Anyways I was thinking tagging the remaining pills of epistane i have left onto an M-Drol/Furazadrol stack. Looking something like this:

Week 1: M-Drol 10mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 2: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 3: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg
    Week 4: M-Drol 20mg, Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 20mg
    Week 5: Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 30mg
    Week 6: Furazadrol 100mg, Epistane 30mg

I hear M-Drol gets a little beasty on the body if the doses are too high so i was thinking of keeping it at around 20mg and I figure Furazadrol isn't a methyl so it'll be safe to run through both. yes proper post cycle therapy will be in order.
    That 4th week looks like death on a stick, to me. Fura may not be a methyl, but Epi is. And the general consensus on mdrol is that week 4 is a b*tch with the sides. Most users I've seen lately seem to be running it for 3 weeks and that's it.

Personally, I think it's crazy to run more than one compound at a time until you've done each solo. You have no idea how you'll react to it, so what's the point of throwing more poison at your body? If you run mdrol for 3 weeks stand alone and it goes well, then maybe next time you think about adding Fura on the end of it or something.

That's just me and I lean towards the conservative.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Yeah seriously, I ran m-drol for three weeks a couple months back. Had great gains(18 lbs) but, I could just tell it was breaking me down. Had all supports in line too.

If youre definitely gonna run this cycle maybe stop the m-drol at week three?
    •   

4. Registered User

pretty crazy, I appreciate the feedback a lot guys. If I do go ahead with that 4th week i'll be sure to do it alone without the epistane. I was just looking to tag epistane on the end for its gyno fighting abilities, I gained 8lbs on it by the way but the insomnia at 40mg pissed me off, kinda glad i'm done

Similar Forum Threads

1. How about this for a beginner stack?
    By eric40817 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. How is this for a supplement testosterone stack?
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. hows this for a stack? recomp/cut
    By p00ndawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:32 AM
  4. How's this for a bulker?
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 12:57 AM
  5. How's this for a pre-WO/2nd or 3rd PWO meal?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 07:44 AM