D-bol or S-drol with test and tren?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am looking for some opinions on which would make a better stack. I am lean bulking, meaning I am willing to aquire minimal fat gain with other lbm.

The over all point of this thread is to see which one would you prefer...

My stats right now are
6'3
222lbs
13% bf

The biggest thing I would like to add is I am not looking to add an overkill amount, I am thinking between 30-35 mgs of dbol ed or 20 mgs or superdrol ed. I am looking to add a small extra area of growth to acompany the other hormones.

Their doses are 750 mgs of test per week;
close to 40 mgs of tren ace ed

Thanks fellas!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
They both work, so here's how I'd look at it. Dbol makes me feel wonderful. Sdrol makes me feel like ****. I'd rather feel woderful so I'd do Dbol :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wolf, anybody else?

awmcdon

Awards
I wouldn't take superdrol with tren. To hard on the system.
I would either do dbol with test and tren or superdrol with test.
From personal experience I can say Dbol, tren and test is great.

thwomp

Awards
Im in the same boat. I felt like **** when i tried SD, and that was by itself. When im on tren i have a tendency to feel like ass as well every few days or so. So i cant imagine those 2 together. Im actually doing dbol, test, tren right now and liking it so far. About 2 weeks in

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
They both work, so here's how I'd look at it. Dbol makes me feel wonderful. Sdrol makes me feel like ****. I'd rather feel woderful so I'd do Dbol
I'm with Redwolf on this D-bol is like an anti depressant combined with a steroid. S-drol obliterates your lipids as well.

I think the D-bol/Test/Tren cycle has replace the old Test/Deca cycle as the new Bread and butter standard of steroids.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id agree, Dbol will kick in faster, make you feel better and prob provide more gains overall, plus i think it would be a perfect prelude into the test and tren..... if it were SD i would think youd do ok for the first little bit but by the time the gains start flying on (week 3) the tren wil be kicked in and youll feel like ass, crabby all the time and more likely then not break someones face for lookin at you wrong.... i get pissed easy with SD, cant imagine taking tren with that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas, good stuff here.

Nunchaku

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am looking for some opinions on which would make a better stack. I am lean bulking, meaning I am willing to aquire minimal fat gain with other lbm.

The over all point of this thread is to see which one would you prefer...

My stats right now are
6'3
222lbs
13% bf

The biggest thing I would like to add is I am not looking to add an overkill amount, I am thinking between 30-35 mgs of dbol ed or 20 mgs or superdrol ed. I am looking to add a small extra area of growth to acompany the other hormones.

Their doses are 750 mgs of test per week;
close to 40 mgs of tren ace ed

Thanks fellas!
If you go with tren and superdrol watch out for blood pressure and prog gyno!!!
How bout epistane with test + tren??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What ester of test are you using?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What ester of test are you using?
A cheap four drizzle-Est. from Poland thats "Omna"-licious. I am slightly prone to estrogenic activity.... BTW

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you go with tren and superdrol watch out for blood pressure and prog gyno!!!
How bout epistane with test + tren??
That prob is a good idea, excpet for I have a quanity of the other two already!! Although, epi may be better for my no man boobs!

brettly

Awards
They didn't refer to D-Bol as the "Breakfast of Champions" for nothing. I would definately go with Dianabol on this. As mentioned before, the sense of well being, combined with the great gains will make it much better than Superdrol for your stack. And also as said earlier, its more/less a staple of any cycle for a user with experience.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you going to be running any AI at all? if you choose either of these specially stacked with test and your proned to est sides id def run low dose Adex.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of d'bol with what you are planning. although if it is your first time with it start low. Wicked lower back pumps are inevitable but are liveable at lower doses. (even with taurine, K+, and other electrolytes supps)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of d'bol with what you are planning. although if it is your first time with it start low. Wicked lower back pumps are inevitable but are liveable at lower doses. (even with taurine, K+, and other electrolytes supps)
really? at ~35mg ed i had no back pumps whatsoever... even M1T didnt really kill me @20mg and honestly SD has been the worst yet as far as back pumps were concerned... couldnt even stand driving my truck cause it was a stick and had stiff clutch and the pressure was unbearable

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
really? at ~35mg ed i had no back pumps whatsoever... even M1T didnt really kill me @20mg and honestly superdrol has been the worst yet as far as back pumps were concerned... couldnt even stand driving my truck cause it was a stick and had stiff clutch and the pressure was unbearable
I had some extreme pumps in as little as 15mg/day, they were terapia naposim. I didn't have any with M1T @15mg/day but my lipids were ruined. I did have some extreme pumps with s'drol at 20mg/day

ebosco3

Awards
hi all ,,,

can anyone recomend anygood internet site to purchase dbol,,, just hearing alot about scams out there

thk you

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
hi all ,,,

can anyone recomend anygood internet site to purchase dbol,,, just hearing alot about scams out there

thk you
Read the rules man! No source posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc.

ebosco3

Awards
sorry wont happen again ,,,im just new to this site...thk you

by the way ,, lay off the caffaine, theres source posting everywhere on this site

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
sorry wont happen again ,,,im just new to this site...thk you

by the way ,, lay off the caffaine, theres source posting everywhere on this site
I'll lay off the caffeine as soon as you lick my balls. :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll lay off the caffeine as soon as you lick my balls. :)
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious? this guy has gall... good thing BP has the bal(s) to negate this.

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
are you going to be running any AI at all? if you choose either of these specially stacked with test and your proned to est sides id def run low dose Adex.
I most def have to... I have 6-oxo, adex, and letro on hand. Anybody ever used 6oxo for bloat control on heavy cycle? Just curious because it treats me so well.... Say 400mgs in the evening? Any thoughts?

:burg:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the pumps comment.... I am taking two posideon products which I believe should help with cramping issues.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have had crippling pumps before...

And I would lick ur balls BP to NOT give up caffiene, thats one addiction I cant stop. :)

please give ur boy a nice french poodle design. :0) Choosers can be beggers

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol but keep an AI on hand or low dosed imo to prevent any problems from the aromatizing.

I think id go with Epi tho.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Or just run some proviron. Might make you want to **** the cracks in walls though, ;)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the pumps comment.... I am taking two posideon products which I believe should help with cramping issues.
Probably won't help. These type of pumps are not related to electrolyte imbalance as far as I can tell.

Honestly, if you can get OT or Var do yourself a favor and get them. I never had pump issues with either.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I most def have to... I have 6-oxo, adex, and letro on hand. Anybody ever used 6oxo for bloat control on heavy cycle? Just curious because it treats me so well.... Say 400mgs in the evening? Any thoughts?

personally id still go with the adex only cause its a non steroidal AI and you wont have ANY competition for the androgen receptor sites that your already taking 2 compounds to fill. JMO, plus you could prob get away with dosing it very low, .25-.50ml and get the desired effects.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All very good ideas fellas, I will let you know what I end up going with. Although, I am leaning slightly towards the dbol with the above mentioned. I may keep it lower dosed and def use with an AI. All other suggestions have also been greatly appreciated.

Nunchaku

Awards

It depends, arimidex is to strong for some people. Even atd can be to strong for some, so try it out. You can always switch over to adex.

If you're still planning on doing SD + tren, buy some stock in cissus rx cause the strenght gains should be out of this world, so take care of your joints.