Epistane and anxiety

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Used the search function and could not find any info about my question. I ran 11-oxo at a high dose about 6 months ago i suffered horrible anxiety during that run. I am considering a cycle of epistane however i am curious if anyone suffered anxiety from running epistane. My past PH experience is limited to 11-oxo and the old school andro. I didnt suffer any anxiety while taking andro.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking most likely your anxiety came from extremely low cortisol. Cortisol is normally released to deal with stress....it may have had an effect on your adrenals at the time too. Pretty sure epi and most clones will make you feel good.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i can handle all the other sides i just dont want to ever have anxiety attacks like i had with my previous cycle.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Arghhh i was all excited to purchase epistane but everywhere i look its out of stock :rasp:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you could go with a clone of it..

Methyl-E
Epithin-E
Epidrol

All are good and reputable clones imo.

dra05ke

Awards
I would go with epidrol, you will not be dissappointed ..i have tried all of the clones AND ibe's Epistane ..and Epidrol gave me the best gains closest to Epistane. The other did nothing maybe 2 lbs increase in weight and very minimal strength gains in comparison to Epidrol, and i have read many reviews saying the same, just my 2 cents.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered epidrol last night !!! Im pumped up for it. What dosing protocol do you think worked best?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered epidrol last night !!! Im pumped up for it. What dosing protocol do you think worked best?
Week1: 10/20/30 then 30 for the remainder of week 1
Week2: 30mgs
Week3: 30mgs
Week4 to X: 30-40mgs

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
thats interesting, when i took epistane i got anxiety too and had trouble breathing to the degree of having to go to the hospital. All my tests came back fine and they said i just had anxiety which i never have. It was about halfway through the bottle of epistane which i havent touched since.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
thats interesting, when i took epistane i got anxiety too and had trouble breathing to the degree of having to go to the hospital. All my tests came back fine and they said i just had anxiety which i never have. It was about halfway through the bottle of epistane which i havent touched since.
Crap im hoping i dont get any anxiety. When i got it before it was bad.. i would be sitting down and my chest would get really tight and it would feel like i was being burried alive

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try some phenibut, works wonders for me to get me relaxed and anxiety-free. 5 days on, 2 days off should keep it working well and prevents tolerance to it.