need some PH/PS help..

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I have been a longtime lurker...rarely posting on this forum...but I spend my time trying to read as much as possible. Anyhoo..

I am considering doing my first PH cycle to help me finish off my bulk

I plan on using Cycle Support, and regular mono-creatine throughout, as well as an undecided multivitamin throughout.

For PCT I have Nolva and plan on using 20 mg a day for 4 weeks. As well as some sort of natty test booster (either CL Blue Up, or Act Xtreme).

I am having a tough time deciding which PH though. I prefer something as dry as possible with as little sides as possible (except acne since I really do not care about this). My only concern is that I have had some lower back issues so I am worried about lower back pumps, but I have read taurine and a multi should help take care of this.

Any tips in the right direction? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

lild

lild

Awards
i recommend epistane for what you mentioned.for me it was real dry and had hardly any sides .it's not the best at bulking thou,m-drol was good for bulking but had alot of sides.:twisted:

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
i recommend epistane for what you mentioned.for me it was real dry and had hardly any sides .it's not the best at bulking thou,m-drol was good for bulking but had alot of sides.:twisted:
I have heard others suggest epistane before, but I haven't heard much about it. Thanks I will start researching on epistane.

jammer4

Awards
I did a 4 week cycle of RPN Havoc last summer (same compound as Epistane) and was pleased with the results

Lost a little water weight but put on 5 lbs. or so