winstrol info

N

newby

Awards
i'm gonna do a cycle of winstro and want to know how i shoud break down my shot's and what i should take with it for pct. any info would be great.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna do a cycle of winstro and want to know how i shoud break down my shot's and what i should take with it for post cycle therapy. any info would be great.
Is oral Win not an option for you? Cause if it is it would be a lot less complicated lol.

M

MattMiller

Awards
yea not to mention i hear the shots hurt like a mother f*cker....someone i know did it and described the **** as like being stabbed in the arm, injecting sand and pouring alcohol on it

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
i'm gonna do a cycle of winstro and want to know how i shoud break down my shot's and what i should take with it for post cycle therapy. any info would be great.
Get the orals,do 50mgs a day for 6 weeks. Nolva should be all you need for pct.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get the orals,do 50mgs a day for 6 weeks. Nolva should be all you need for post cycle therapy.
I know for a fact the orals are available in 50mg tabs all day. Just find a source you can grab them from. I wouldn't mess with the injectable Win, but it's up to you bro.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure Injectable winny is orally active I know people that have taken it orally. You would have to pin that ed which would get old really really fast

O

outlawtas

Awards
Injectable orals are superior to orals (more of the steroid is absorbed and they are less harmful on the liver because of that).

However, if your asking this question I doubt your ready to use it to begin with!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I myself love injecatble winny and if you don't feel like pinning one day shot a cc into your oj

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I myself love injecatble winny and if you don't feel like pinning one day shot a cc into your oj
Good idea there. Especially if you already have the suspended version.

J

jrob24

Awards
im taking winny right now, the injectable bcuz i picked it up for really cheap. first time using winny and i am pinning eod 50mg, can i really get by with drinking it in my orange juice even if its not suspended?

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yes you can, u can put it under your tongue. U should take it ed day tho.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im taking winny right now, the injectable bcuz i picked it up for really cheap. first time using winny and i am pinning eod 50mg, can i really get by with drinking it in my orange juice even if its not suspended?
It should be taken no more than 48 hours apart, with some users preferring to inject every day, or even twice a day, to maintain serum levels.

N

newby

Awards
it's with pins but if i can take it orally i might just do that. i also have about 5 shots of test how should i spred them out during the cycle? and all i need for post cycle therapy is nova?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's with pins but if i can take it orally i might just do that. i also have about 5 shots of test how should i spred them out during the cycle? and all i need for post cycle therapy is nova?
That doesn't sound like enough test for a complete cycle, but I wouldn't know.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
what kind of test sounds like u dont have enough

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what kind of test sounds like u dont have enough
Well no matter what type it is there isn't enough lol. There are only 5 injections. Even with long esters there is only enough for 2 weeks. If they sent you them to jump start stanozolol they are idiots.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I have used both.. and i will take the Injectable any day.. If someone says those pins hurt they are crazy. Probably just pumped it in way to fast. Its water base you need to go slow with it. If you are not scared to pinn that is a big step for a newbie. Dont listen to these girls....:stick::icon_lol:

N

newby

Awards
i know it's not a full cycle of test but i figured it wouldnt hurt to throw a few shots in with the winne. i'm not scared of the pinns but i just want to do it the best way.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
i would not throw it in just for the hell of it that is pointless... and i have seen much bette rresults from pinning the winnie...

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
adding the test would be a waste winny rocks ****! what are your goals for this cycle anyways

J

jrob24

Awards
ive had people say they got great results from pinning eod with winny, which is why i chose to do it because i can get like a 5-6 week cycle out of a 20cc bottle. ED would make it too cost expensive to me, and im also stacking it with 20mg of epistane daily

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
you will get results but it is better to do it ed because the coumpound will be steady in your system pinning ed as opposed to spikes and drops. that sounds like a sweet stack but arent your joints hating you right now lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you will get results but it is better to do it ed because the coumpound will be steady in your system pinning ed as opposed to spikes and drops. that sounds like a sweet stack but arent your joints hating you right now lol
Exactly what I said above. You want to pin no more than 48 hours apart to maintain serum levels.

J

jrob24

Awards
lol yeah the joints were not having it yesterday during shoulders, but i got my joint repair, and loaded my cissus and i was fine today

A

awmcdon

Awards
Injectable orals are superior to orals (more of the steroid is absorbed and they are less harmful on the liver because of that).

However, if your asking this question I doubt your ready to use it to begin with!

This is not entirely true. Oral steroids stimulate IGF iduring first pass of the liver. Injectables do not offer this luxury because they bepass first liver pass.
This is why reforvit-B is much more effective taken orally than taken via injection.

A

awmcdon

Awards
Yes you can. Winstrol is winstrol doesn't matter if it's tabs or injectable. It's methylated in the 17 position. So it's designed to make it through first liver pass.

What I like to do is take a 50ml medicine dropper bottle and add 5ml of winstrol(50mg a ml) and then add 45ml of Distilled water. Shake well before use. You now have a liquid that supplies 5mg of winstrol per ml. Take 2-3ml 3 times a day.