Havoc question, HELP APPRECIATED!

jrob24

Awards
Hey guys i just had a general question about havoc that im sure many of you guys can answer for me. I was wondering how long it would take for havoc to be out of your system if you stopped taking it. Ive heard a day but i dont really believe that for a second. Does anyone know an exact time frame it would take be cleared out of your system, i need to know based off the fact that i get tested and dont want to have a positive banned ncaa substance. Please help me out!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
might want to ask this in the RPN section or pm Dsade.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe the half life may be around 6hrs but I would give it a good 2-4 weeks. You could always do something that won't get you banned?

jrob24

Awards
yeah well its not for me, its actually for my friend and he lost 15 pounds due to a serious leg injury, he has never done anything and really wants to get that back what would you guys recommend for him to take that would be legit and highly effective?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy do I have the product for him! Here it is ...it's freaking awesome and works everytime!

1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

That's right they're called Ass to Grass Squats, Deadlifts n chins/rows! 5x5 progam will serve him well

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
Weight Loss 1
BTG2008 Post Cycle Therapy 5
BTG2008 Anabolics 11