Havoc Pulse/Straight run cirtique

Krashroute

Awards
Havent been active here in a WHILE.

Took some time off from things for a while about to take a crack at the stuff i see at NP when buying protein and such. Ive exp w/ halo, anadrol, oxymeth, test, dura, tren. This is all in the past and 45lbs ago. Not looking to curl 95's just dont want to lactate, stir up gyno or be a mess in anyway. Keeping gains as much as possible would be nice too.

I was thinking havoc pulse first (MWF plain old ramp up d/c when sides say so or around 7-8 wks) to judge how I respond and maybe try some other stuff after depending on the result.

My question is the ancillaries, and how to keep joints from drying aside from 3g of fish goo daily.

Ive done a few searches but havent found any comprehensive posts.

I have tamox on hand. If gyno flairs and for post cycle
1 bottle post cycle support (is this the only option for off days when pulsing)
1 bottle restore (used for post cycle in past)
1 alpha sustain
1 perfect cycle tub
Axis

bunch of bulk super cissus, fish oils, nac, cla, multis, liv52
BCAA's
bulk glucosamine

statins, ace I's on hand. Prob will run low dose prava if I mess with mdrol.

Diet will be on point clean and where it needs to be. Mostly broccilli, oats, eggwhites, spring mix, yams, almonds, and lean meat.

Yeap enought yammerin. Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA for any help.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have joints covered with the cissus and glucosamine.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Someone else posted a similar thread so I will copy and past my actual experience.

This is what worked GREAT for me.

Week 1 10mg on workout days. POST Cycle Support on Nonworkout days 2 caps AM 2 caps PM. Cycle Support every day 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

weeks 2 - 8 20mg on workout days and POST Cycle Support on Nonworkout days 2 caps AM 2 caps PM. Cycle Support every day 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

post cycle therapy

POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

Increased muscle, decreased fat, all lifts went up by quite a bit. All this was while training for a half ironman triathlon.
Libido was all ways up, and the boys are at full size already

CROWLER

Krashroute

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was curious if anyone noticed any benefit to adding dhea orally? Not solely for libido but for keeping estrogen from getting too low and drying joints.

Thanks again for replies. Im excited to see how light sand bags get to feel.