Stacking Ph

1. Stacking Ph

Its simple. I want more mass.

I know its one or the other (cut or bulk). However, I am lifting still heavy as hell, running 3-5 x a week. My food consumption is low-calorie. ranging in the 2000-2500 range. Is there a stack of PH's that can donate some size and strength while cutting and lean me out? I know of Epi and H-Drol. Could I stack something here for a good cut w/ "potential gains" ? I have superdrol and Furazdrol right now.

2. Only one solution THE ANABOLIC HALO! with the free test cold burn!!!! LOL j/k i couldnt help myself, have you done any phs in the past ? I dont think sdrol is very cardio friendly bacause of the back and calf pumps, maybe epi and furaz or h-drol and furaz. I love h-drol hdrol it leans me out very well and is relativly safe
    •   

3. yea, I have 3 PP cycles and 1 SD cycle. im just thinking how I can get stronger maybe a lil more mass, but just cut it up. Anyone know anything about m1,4add??? I hear its mostly a strength promotor vs size

4. from what I understand it is a little on the wet side so I dont know if it would do much good as a cutter

5. If you want MASS, you have to eat/raise your calories.
    •   

6. add atleast 1000 calories to your diet if you wanna bulk up man

these drugs don't work on their own they use the food as fuel
    good luck

7. I understand that calories need to be consumed for them to work, and sleep, and all the other goodies. BUT I wanna cut, and im wondering what is recommended as a PH for a cycle if one is cutting? Im looking to maybe bridge or stack two that can be used effectly in what im trying to achieve.

If I wanna cut, is it mostly recommended to use a PH that offers dry gains?

Propadrol seems like 1 compound I would like to use due to is large decreases in BF%, possibly add another to it...?

I read online that some people were doing epistane 4 weeks o so w/ a 2500 calorie diet?

8. hdrol at 75-100mgs sounds right on target for this cycle

9. so? hdrol @ 75mg ed w/ propadrol @ 90mg

10. Eating half the calories you need to grow and running 3-5 days per week will make sure you don't gain an ounce. Your diet and exercise is absolutely perfect to not gain and in fact lose - I say this because I'm eating what you need to be eating, and you're eating what I need to be eating

Eat more, make sure half of its real food like steak and chicken, and then have 2 more shakes when you think you've eaten enough, then 2 hours later eat again, and have a shake before bed. When you feel nauseous, wait an hour, and then go hit the iron.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking PH, How much, how often
    By never stop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
  2. Semmes Mass Stack PH and PCT Questions...
    By Neil1251 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:42 PM
  3. Best "Tren" stack PH?
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:33 AM
  4. stacking ph's
    By sgcarpenter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
  5. Replies: 8