Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Day 22

    weight: 197.5 :bb:

    Trying to go pretty heavy this week.

    Dips: bw+70x 3,3,3,6,9
    Front Squat: 205x 3,3,3,3,3,3
    Chin up: 45x 3,3,3,3,3,2+1
    leg curl (free weight): 100x3,3,3,3,3,3


  2. Day 22

    weight: 197.5 :bb:

    Trying to go pretty heavy this week.

    Dips: bw+70x 3,3,3,6,9
    Front Squat: 205x 3,3,3,3,3,3
    Chin up: 45x 3,3,3,3,3,2+1
    leg curl (free weight): 100x3,3,3,3,3,3
    •   
       


  3. How are you feeling in general now? Any lethargy or trouble getting up in the morning? Crabbyness, short temper?

  4. Thanks for the reply on my thread they are few and far between! Overall feeling is great mood, zero lethargy. I have taken superdrol and at the end of the cycle couldnt wait to be off. This one feels liek I oucld so it forever.
    As far as agression or temper, there is a little in the gym but I have not had it anywhere else even in situations where temper may be a problem. I will put this caveat in though that I had a horrible temper and aggressive streak all through younger youth that I finally was aboe to get under control and so my selfcontrol in that area is more than some. Even on AAS the only thing that changed my mood significantly in a bad way was Trenbolone, everyone irritates you on that....You want to kill someone if the block your view at a movie! lol

    To sum it up: Feel great, good energy, sex drive super high, I have gained around 5-6 pounds while definitely losing some fat. Had compliments like crazy from everyone I know so is this a good stack? You bet. Thou nothing beats good old Testosterone this legal cycle is definitely worth it.

  5. Also I get up at 7 AM Tuesday-Friday and have had no more real problems getting the day started even if not getting enough sleep.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Thanks for the reply on my thread they are few and far between! Overall feeling is great mood, zero lethargy. I have taken superdrol and at the end of the cycle couldnt wait to be off. This one feels liek I oucld so it forever.
    As far as agression or temper, there is a little in the gym but I have not had it anywhere else even in situations where temper may be a problem. I will put this caveat in though that I had a horrible temper and aggressive streak all through younger youth that I finally was aboe to get under control and so my selfcontrol in that area is more than some. Even on anabolic steroids the only thing that changed my mood significantly in a bad way was Trenbolone, everyone irritates you on that....You want to kill someone if the block your view at a movie! lol

    To sum it up: Feel great, good energy, sex drive super high, I have gained around 5-6 pounds while definitely losing some fat. Had compliments like crazy from everyone I know so is this a good stack? You bet. Thou nothing beats good old Testosterone this legal cycle is definitely worth it.
    Glad it went well man! Sounds like it went real nice... an enjoyable and smiley cycle
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm still watching, just haven't had much to say
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Haha Ya you two creepers are always watching :.... Yes smiley indeed!! I had a good workout yesterday and upped the weights from last week...again so ill update after class

  9. My avatar makes me look small ha need to get some new pics.

    Day 25/26
    Weight 197

    Bench: 240 x5,5,5,5,4
    Deadlift (straps): 300 x5,5,5,5,5
    DB Row: 75 x5,5,5,5,5
    EZ Bar Curl: 80 x5,5,5 70x5 Drop set 70x4/50x5/20x6 haha bar was
    moving slow!

    Today did some HIIT cardio

  10. Saturday was the last workout ON

    197lbs

    Incline Bench: 160x 6,6,6,5
    Squat: 260x 6,6,6,6
    Power clean: 170x 6,6,6
    Close Grip Bench: 205x 6,6,6
    Preacher Curl: 60x 6,6,6,6
    •   
       


  11. Just bumping this up to this combo is the best legal stack I have used and had zero negative side effects besides a test pimple here and there. Seems to be an east PCT 4 days in and shut down was not a problem.

    The weight on the scale last night was 198! Right where I wanted too get before cutting. I'll update at the very or near end of Pct in a few weeks as a follow up.

    Feel free to post any questions or comments u may have.

  12. what's ur bf% like? I ask because I'm all up in a cut right now.. on my way down to 10% from 17.8%...

  13. I'll try and get exact numbers in the next couple of days for you ozark. I'm easily pretty close to my lowest bf ever as my stomach is flat and the serratus anterior and side muscles are very visible especially when flexing and top Two abs are apparent. I'd guess 10-11 but sometimes its hard to guess on yourself. How's the cut going?
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    what's ur bf% like? I ask because I'm all up in a cut right now.. on my way down to 10% from 17.8%...
    maybe you and me can race to abs. I got calipered at 20 this week, but I think that was a little high.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Great log bro. I love EpiChlorol!!

    bb

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    maybe you and me can race to abs. I got calipered at 20 this week, but I think that was a little high.
    Easy, sir, it shall be a race to the death, or uh, abs..

    But really, that would provide some sick motivation.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    I'll try and get exact numbers in the next couple of days for you ozark. I'm easily pretty close to my lowest bf ever as my stomach is flat and the serratus anterior and side muscles are very visible especially when flexing and top Two abs are apparent. I'd guess 10-11 but sometimes its hard to guess on yourself. How's the cut going?
    Cuts going quite nice. Waist is shrinking, strength is increasing, and I may be off, but it seems I look a bit bigger. I hear dropping bf will do that though, which is another good sign!

    by the way, for those who are thinking of trying lipoburn.. I'm trying it now, it's day two.. And it already seems to be doing some good. It's really too early to say for sure though. I'm gonna be using this in a nice conjunction with what's left of my Napalm.
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'll have to really kick it up a notch, because you are starting ahead of me but it would be fun
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'll have to really kick it up a notch, because you are starting ahead of me but it would be fun
    Hmm.. I'm a fan of fairness. So, idk.

    either way though, I agree, fun !
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    we're within caliper margin of error of each other i look a bit fatter tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. I am really liking the Sustain Alpha in PCT. This light cycle plus SA seems like I'm not in pct!

    I will be watching the race for abs, im in a race for that too except time is my opponent ha....So what are you using to cute both supplementation wise and kind of diet?

    Oh and Happy Valentines haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    I am really liking the Sustain Alpha in post cycle therapy. This light cycle plus SA seems like I'm not in post cycle therapy!

    I will be watching the race for abs, im in a race for that too except time is my opponent ha....So what are you using to cute both supplementation wise and kind of diet?

    Oh and Happy Valentines haha
    thurr's a link in my sig to my current cutting program..

    and happy v-day to you too
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log
    By bcazo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 01:39 AM
  2. Replies: 262
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:14 PM
  3. Alphamine Review and mini log!
    By tsaati in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:44 AM
  4. Liquidrone And Epistane Mini Log
    By GMan88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Log in
Log in