Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I posted I was doing this little stack and there were some interested parties so I decided to do a little log nothing detailed just updates and to the point.

Background:

21 Years Old
5'11
Around 190 (After cutting Down from 208 Last semester.)
All the girls I know are like you look skinny and you know its a compliment but Im like NO time to bulk haha
BF is an estimated around 11%

AAS/PHS History:

2 - 3 week (first dosed 10/20/20 second 10/20/30) Superdrol runs... Works fast and seems great but nasty stuff for the insides
2- Anavar only Cycles ( Personally this is a great oral cycle though harsh on cholesterol and blood pressure.)
1 - 12 WK..Test Enanthate/EQ - 500/400 WK RESPECTIVELY
1 - 7 WEEK Test Prop/Tren A/Var cutter.

After some heavy cutting strength is a little low but still not bad:

Maxes:
315lb Bench (A far cry from the 385-390 I have put up in the past with a little assistance.)
~405 Squat
~390-400 Dead

Goal is mainly nice lean bulk, gain some strength back. If possible lose a bodyfat % or 2.... This will be more linked to the diet than compounds ofcourse.

Lifting Will be an Uppper/Lower split for 4 sessions different rep ranges each workout. Cardio of some sort, usually HIIT or basketball since I am in Intramurals.

I am currently doing:

Dermacrine 5 pumps a day
Epichloro 4 a day split up

Along with Cycle support

PCT will be Dermacrine Sustain and Toremifene 120 (for 4 days)/90/60/30

On day 3 obviusly nothing too really report...but I did wake up and have felt like pumped all day which seems too fast to be kicking in but I havent felt like this for awhile. Its like one of those good days where you feel big and hard.

Questions comments feel free to post up!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if everyone is aware or not but Epichloro is a Epistane/Halodrol stack in one product with a few support supps.

DAY 3 (Today)

Just thought Id post up the workout from today for comparison later on in the cycle... pretty good one considering it was legs. 530 pm

Squat: 280x8 280x8 255x8
V-Crunches: 8, 8 , 8
Deadlift (no straps): 225x8, 225x8, 225x8
Decline Crunch (slow controlled): 8, 8, 8
Calf Raises: 225x8, 225x8, 225x8

After this week may move deadlift to other Leg day havent decided.

Scale at gym: 192.5 It never seems that accurate but will consistently use that one.

OT: I really hate the gym when its just so packed need to find a new time it really gets my concentration adn since its the Univeristy workout center its packed more than a normal gym.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking for epichloro, figured it was an epistane plus somehting, just wasn't sure of the something :) was considering maybe halodrol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah damn, I made a good guess then :) You should be all headed for some serious recomping or very lean gains

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Charger,

Is that EpiChlorol? With the garlic and the milk thistle, etc. added in...? ;)

bb

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright just a little update... Feeling great, I have been feeling slightly unmotivated and sluggish the last few weeks but I have had a sense of well beign since starting.

Work out on Thursday:

Incline Bench: 75x8, 75x8 75x6
Chest Supported Row: 135x8,8,8
Dips: Bwx15 Bwx12 Bwx12
Fixed BB Curl: 70x8 70x8 70x8
Felt strong and pumped.

Friday:

HIIT - Good endurance

Will update with todays workout later on.

Comments: This stuff in one week is as good as my previous far cycles. Water weight is definitely down, looking more cut than usual Everydya seems to be one of those days that you look in the mirror and tink you look great, always pumped low water weight....Lovin it!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I mention that this combo has my libido out the roof! H-O-R-NY haha... Thank goodness a girl I have been talking to is coming in Monday. For good measure Aspire36 is in my stash ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update

Busy weekend with my fathers birthday. Used a different gym so tomorrow will see how the weight is. Eating really clean but slightly over maintanence.

Sunday workout:

Front Squat: 205x 3,3,3,3,3,3,2,2
Leg Curl: 130x 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,6 Too light
Seated calf raises: 180x 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
Abs

Its about time to switch up workouts that was about 4 weeks on that one.
Anyone that wants to chime in feel free haha I'll try to update on a more regular basis.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Been slightly over a week now. I have switched my training to 3x week full body because of my schedule at school right now can't seem to get 4 in easily. Cardio will still be done on off days usually HIIT

Weighed myself on the gym scale today, small protein shake in the stomach with about 25g of WMS.

Weight: 196.5! +4 in one week, I feel bigger and stronger and looks liek no bodyfat increase so its at almost 100% lean mass (Muscle with some water and glycogen too) Exciting.

Workout #1 for the week:

Dips: BW+45 6x3
Front Squat ATG: 155 6x3
Chinup: BW+2 x 3,3 BW+ 30 x3,3,3,3
Leg Curl (Free Weight type): 90 6x3
Seated Calf raises: 3-45s 6x3

Not getting much love in my thread with all the views haha... but if I help someone its worth it... :type:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like logs that aren't all cluttered with chatter, so I tend not to reply unless I notice something important one way or another. :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I appreciate yall's responses, good to know people are paying attention haha I'll keep the log rolling....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its worthwhile to keep a log even just for yourself. adding in pictures, and being able to look at weights and sizes over time really shows progression. plus showing that you can and do complete full logs makes you more of a "competitor" for all of the logging opportunities here on AM. Like there is a call for X-factor stacks going on right now

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
You getting the garlic burps yet Charger? I love the EpiChlorol!!

bb

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read all about the garlic burps but I havent really gotten them! ha maybe a little here and there but nothing much to write home about. However I dont hardly get fish oil burps even with really cheap capsules so maybe Im not the best judge! I have been in the best mood the last week I love it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK.... So I was just pondering everyones opinion, I have torm and Sustain Alpha for PCT. This seems like a pretty like cycle so far and I thought id get opinions on not using the Torm this go around and using Sustain Alpha only, be interesting to see at least. I am not sure as I always have used a research SERM from my very first cycle on.....Thoughts?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump....will update today fro second lifting workout of the week. But it passed the real test, a girl friend of mine came by my apartment, I see her at least once a week, and she kept saying how huge my arms looked :bb:

Ofcourse these days... are you on steroids? haha No way babe :twisted:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OK.... So I was just pondering everyones opinion, I have torm and Sustain Alpha for post cycle therapy. This seems like a pretty like cycle so far and I thought id get opinions on not using the Torm this go around and using Sustain Alpha only, be interesting to see at least. I am not sure as I always have used a research SERM from my very first cycle on.....Thoughts?
If I was going to do this (sustain for post cycle therapy) I'd run a low dose of torm as well. Maybe something like: 60/45/30/15

This dosing for torm though, despite what many would suggest, has been suggested as sufficient in itself for post cycle therapy by that Dr. Dana Houser fellow (aka dinoii). So, if you did this, I think you'd definitely have post cycle therapy covered fo' sho'. No man boobies for you :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Ozarka sounds like a good plan. Ok then:

Day 11 Yesterday
Weight 196.5-197

BB Bench: 235x5,5,5,4 225x4 a little weaker day on bench
Deadlift: 275x5,5,5,5,5 No straps/mixed grip
DB Row: 60x6,5,5,5,5 good form squeeze at top
Skull Crushers: 90x 5,5,5,5,5
Ez Bar curl: 60x5,5,5,5,5

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates!!

Bump it up to the top, sorry Busy week.

Friday Day 12

2 hours of basketball Good endurance for not doing too much of that kinda work. Forgot how much i love competition. Intramurals start Sunday ya baby!

NOTE: NO horrible calf or "shin" bumps like I experince with Anavar. Just good clean pumps nothing debilitating.

Saturday Day 13

Workout:

Incline Bench: 150x6,6,6,6
BB Squat: 235x6,6,6,6
Power Clean: 125x6,6,6 170x6 (Hadnt done this in a long time so underestimated strength at the beginning)
Standing calf raises: 225x6,6,6,6
Preacher Curl: 40x6,6,6,6 PUMPED

Weight ON GYM SCALE: 195-196

Sunday Day 14

Basketball game.... went well fro awhile but the refs dont know a lot and get paid squat and my buddy got frustrated and kept talking back getting 3 TECHINICAL FOULS for the game and if you get that many its over so....thats that lol Felt good, definitely need some more practice :blink:

Notes: So the thought of using Dermacrine as the "test base" of a cycle showed itself. I have been breaking out a little here and there nothing bad but they are definitely "Test Pimples" haha that makes since if you know what im talking about they are mean suckers. But this is my favorite non inject cycle.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I too would suggest the Tor. I ran EpiChlorol for 6 weeks and had some shut down.

Keep up the log!!

bb

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I'll keep it up. It actually motivates me knowing I have to log my stuff. I'll definitely being another one after this as I start cutting for summer.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

GOOD fast workout in and out!

Dips: Bw+55 x3,3,3,3,3,3
Front Squat: 185x 3,3,3,3,3,3
Chin Up: BW+35 x3,3,3,3,3,3
Leg Curls (machine): 110x3 140x3,3 160x3,3,3 *Really hard to gauge strength compared to free weight version.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
Weight: 195-196 would like to put on 2 more poundsbut nearing the end so we will see. Thus far thisis nice clean muscle with some very obvious fat loss. Feels like it will be easy to maintain.

Workout:

BB Bench: 235x 5,5,5,5,5
Deadlift (straps): 309x 5,5,5 Felt hypo with hardly any cards yet today so cut these short.
DB row: 70x5,5,5,5,5
Skull crushers: 90x5,5,5,5,5
EZ bar curl: 80x5,5,5 70x5,5

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update

Wow on the third page haha...Bumping it back up. Seems a lot are interested.Just want to say Libido is super strong and doesnt diminish even after doing work! (Aspire36 + dermacrine = Better have more than one g/f this weekend!)

Day 20
Saturday workout:
Weight: 197!

Incline Bench: 160x 6,6,6,5 1/2
Squat ATG: 245x6,6 250x6,6
Power Clean: 165x 6,6,6,6
Close Grip Bench: 185x 6,6,6,6 (I always had stronger triceps)
Standing calf raises: 250x 6,6,6,6
Preacher Curl: 50x 6,6,6,5+2

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

weight: 197.5 :bb:

Trying to go pretty heavy this week.

Dips: bw+70x 3,3,3,6,9
Front Squat: 205x 3,3,3,3,3,3
Chin up: 45x 3,3,3,3,3,2+1
leg curl (free weight): 100x3,3,3,3,3,3

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

weight: 197.5 :bb:

Trying to go pretty heavy this week.

Dips: bw+70x 3,3,3,6,9
Front Squat: 205x 3,3,3,3,3,3
Chin up: 45x 3,3,3,3,3,2+1
leg curl (free weight): 100x3,3,3,3,3,3

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
How are you feeling in general now? Any lethargy or trouble getting up in the morning? Crabbyness, short temper?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply on my thread they are few and far between! Overall feeling is great mood, zero lethargy. I have taken superdrol and at the end of the cycle couldnt wait to be off. This one feels liek I oucld so it forever.
As far as agression or temper, there is a little in the gym but I have not had it anywhere else even in situations where temper may be a problem. I will put this caveat in though that I had a horrible temper and aggressive streak all through younger youth that I finally was aboe to get under control and so my selfcontrol in that area is more than some. Even on AAS the only thing that changed my mood significantly in a bad way was Trenbolone, everyone irritates you on that....You want to kill someone if the block your view at a movie! lol

To sum it up: Feel great, good energy, sex drive super high, I have gained around 5-6 pounds while definitely losing some fat. Had compliments like crazy from everyone I know so is this a good stack? You bet. Thou nothing beats good old Testosterone this legal cycle is definitely worth it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I get up at 7 AM Tuesday-Friday and have had no more real problems getting the day started even if not getting enough sleep.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply on my thread they are few and far between! Overall feeling is great mood, zero lethargy. I have taken superdrol and at the end of the cycle couldnt wait to be off. This one feels liek I oucld so it forever.
As far as agression or temper, there is a little in the gym but I have not had it anywhere else even in situations where temper may be a problem. I will put this caveat in though that I had a horrible temper and aggressive streak all through younger youth that I finally was aboe to get under control and so my selfcontrol in that area is more than some. Even on anabolic steroids the only thing that changed my mood significantly in a bad way was Trenbolone, everyone irritates you on that....You want to kill someone if the block your view at a movie! lol

To sum it up: Feel great, good energy, sex drive super high, I have gained around 5-6 pounds while definitely losing some fat. Had compliments like crazy from everyone I know so is this a good stack? You bet. Thou nothing beats good old Testosterone this legal cycle is definitely worth it.
Glad it went well man! Sounds like it went real nice... an enjoyable and smiley cycle :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still watching, just haven't had much to say :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Ya you two creepers are always watching :wave::.... Yes smiley indeed!! I had a good workout yesterday and upped the weights from last week...again so ill update after class

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My avatar makes me look small ha need to get some new pics.

Day 25/26
Weight 197

Bench: 240 x5,5,5,5,4
Deadlift (straps): 300 x5,5,5,5,5
DB Row: 75 x5,5,5,5,5
EZ Bar Curl: 80 x5,5,5 70x5 Drop set 70x4/50x5/20x6 haha bar was
moving slow!

Today did some HIIT cardio

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday was the last workout ON

197lbs

Incline Bench: 160x 6,6,6,5
Squat: 260x 6,6,6,6
Power clean: 170x 6,6,6
Close Grip Bench: 205x 6,6,6
Preacher Curl: 60x 6,6,6,6

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bumping this up to this combo is the best legal stack I have used and had zero negative side effects besides a test pimple here and there. Seems to be an east PCT 4 days in and shut down was not a problem.

The weight on the scale last night was 198! Right where I wanted too get before cutting. I'll update at the very or near end of Pct in a few weeks as a follow up.

Feel free to post any questions or comments u may have.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
what's ur bf% like? I ask because I'm all up in a cut right now.. on my way down to 10% from 17.8%...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try and get exact numbers in the next couple of days for you ozark. I'm easily pretty close to my lowest bf ever as my stomach is flat and the serratus anterior and side muscles are very visible especially when flexing and top Two abs are apparent. I'd guess 10-11 but sometimes its hard to guess on yourself. How's the cut going?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's ur bf% like? I ask because I'm all up in a cut right now.. on my way down to 10% from 17.8%...
maybe you and me can race to abs. I got calipered at 20 this week, but I think that was a little high.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
maybe you and me can race to abs. I got calipered at 20 this week, but I think that was a little high.
Easy, sir, it shall be a race to the death, or uh, abs.. :)

But really, that would provide some sick motivation.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and get exact numbers in the next couple of days for you ozark. I'm easily pretty close to my lowest bf ever as my stomach is flat and the serratus anterior and side muscles are very visible especially when flexing and top Two abs are apparent. I'd guess 10-11 but sometimes its hard to guess on yourself. How's the cut going?
Cuts going quite nice. Waist is shrinking, strength is increasing, and I may be off, but it seems I look a bit bigger. I hear dropping bf will do that though, which is another good sign!

by the way, for those who are thinking of trying lipoburn.. I'm trying it now, it's day two.. And it already seems to be doing some good. It's really too early to say for sure though. I'm gonna be using this in a nice conjunction with what's left of my Napalm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll have to really kick it up a notch, because you are starting ahead of me :) but it would be fun

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i'll have to really kick it up a notch, because you are starting ahead of me :) but it would be fun
Hmm.. I'm a fan of fairness. So, idk.

either way though, I agree, fun !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we're within caliper margin of error of each other :) i look a bit fatter tho