superdrol

anthony

Awards
My goal is to gain some strength, dry muscle, and lose a little body fat. If I use superdrol as a cutter with a caffeine product, will i still see significant muscle and strength gains? or i would be better off running superdrol alone. my buddy used superdrol and claims he gained 45 pounds on his max bench, 110 pounds on his squat, and lost body fat. Is that typical? supporting supps would be ADAM multi, fish oils, flaxseed, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and l-glutamine as of now

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to gain some strength, dry muscle, and lose a little body fat. If I use superdrol as a cutter with a caffeine product, will i still see significant muscle and strength gains? or i would be better off running superdrol alone. my buddy used superdrol and claims he gained 45 pounds on his max bench, 110 pounds on his squat, and lost body fat. Is that typical? supporting supps would be ADAM multi, fish oils, flaxseed, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and l-glutamine as of now
I'd avoid stims while on SD...

Now, how old are you, and do you have a proper post cycle therapy lined up?

anthony

Awards
im 24... i have nolva on hand... was thinking 40/40/20/20 does that sound about right

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You may want to think of adding Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.. It includes milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and other goodies.. It's truly the best way to go imo.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your buddy gained 110 pounds on his squat max, he either ran SD for 10 weeks, or he never squats, either way I would be very skeptical of his advice.

anthony

Awards
cycle support sounds good ill check that out...i know i didnt beleive it either, even if i gain half of that on my squat max in 4 weeks ill be happy... back to my main question... if i run superdrol as a cutter, would i be able to gain significant strength and quality muscle, of course assuming my diet and training are strict... im 6'2 225 i basically wanna stay around the same weight, get a little stronger, and a lose a couple numbers off my body fat percentage

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I ran MethylDX3 once and M-Drol once, and I could not imagine cutting while on them. H-Drol works great for this purpose from my experience. I think you really need to eat a lot, and a lot of carbs to get the full strengh gains from superdrol clones.

SwoleInNY

Awards
I would use torem if you can get it. There has been speculation that nolva for PCT after a superdrol cycle is what is causing delayed gyno.

anthony

Awards
dane what kind of gains did you make on the methyl dx3 and were they atleast dry gains i dont wanna put on any wet muscle

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is known for its dry muscle gains.. fyi.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont like the idea of cutting on SD, first off its a carb monster, and second its so toxic that you can only run it for 3-4 weeks, and then youre so shut down that PCT is a *****. For a cut it takes many weeks and so running 6 weeks of fairly high dosed Hdrol, or pulsing Epi for 8 weeks, sound like the best ideas to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29