Superdrol NG

mike23nads

Awards
previous thread from superdrol on empty stomach?

Im planning on taking a 4 week cycle of the superdrol ng week one: 2 pills, week two: 3, week three:4, week four: 3.....my question is when should i be dosing these throughout the day or all before my workout? Thanks

mike23nads

Awards
The product is superdrol ng and im planning on running a cycle of anabolic post cycle therapy and liver support through out my cycle to be safe. Support sups on the other hand im finding difficult to come up with superdrol ng, any suggestions? From what I understand you and k.kfaft suggest taking my doses in the am then pre-wo and try to stay away from evening doses. Thanks

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you reducing the dosage during the last week?

mike23nads

Awards
In reducing i thought it would help bring my test levels back slowly. ive noticed that people using the "real" superdrol did that.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Tapering down an androgen was an old theory from the 80's. It's not helping anything. Keep the dosage up and don't sacrifice gains. You'll be suppressed at 30mg the same as 40mg.

mike23nads

Awards
thanks, good insight. so do you think that a steady climb in dosages is the way to go

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You already know what to expect. I'd do like has worked for steroid users for years: pick a single dosage and stick with it.

mike23nads

Awards
Any ideas on other sups i should take with the sd NG? Im having trouble finding any solid info on what would work well on cycle.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
There is no "need" to take any support supps if thats what your asking....But if your talking about stacking then add Mass FX bro...its f'in awesome...and as far as pct chances are you wont need anything but to be safe you can get by with AX aPCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29