halo or havoc?

1. halo or havoc?

i currently have one botttle of super halo and one bottle of havoc. what im trying to decide is which to use. i also have nolva and cycle support for those who are wondering. i have been lifting of and one for six years gone from 145lbs to 180lbs. this isnt my first prohormone i did a cycle of 4ad befor the bann. any info or insight would be great. thanks again

2. no expert, but ive never heard of super halo.......Havoc seems to be a popular choice these days because the majority of ppl dont have many sides....but seeing as it isnt ur first ph/ps cycle u might need another bottle so u can up the mg's

3. forgot to mention goals. i'm hopeing to shedd some body fat and gain some mass. if i put on 10 lbs i would more then pleased.
    •   

4. super halo is a halodrol clone from bcl. as far as my past cycle use that was some time ago, were talking years.

5. how old are u?

6. ...and by the way a mod will probably move this thread over to the Steriod section

7. my bad i should have read the sticky. as far as my age im 28

8. it seems their isnt much experience with halodrolo clones

9. there is a wealth of knowledge do a search and you will find al you need. a popular h50 clone is hdrol: tried and true

10. a lot of people seem to prefer a halo cone for cutting over epi

11. thanks guys, i have been searching just trying to hear personal oppinoins.

Similar Forum Threads

1. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
  2. halo or havoc?
    By bradshaw106 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:24 PM
  3. superdrol or havoc or something better?
    By speedpastu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:03 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:30 PM
  5. halo or pro-magnon
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 11:09 PM