Epistane and Libido issue

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
On my second week of Epistane and I am pleased with the results so far. However I am concerned with my loss of libido, I have not had much desire to initiate anything or when it is initiated it is a struggle. I got the job done the other night but it wasn't easy. Can you guys give me any direction on what you use for this while on Epistane? I don't think my wife will tolerate this much longer. We went from at least 4 times a week to only once in the last 13 days.

I have taken paravol, vitrex and Stim Max and the only one that seemed to work was Paravol, but that was more for volume. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Please don't tell me Test, I am not doing that yet, I need something over the counter for now. Thank you!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aspire from Palo Alto Labs...try it.

Strange because ive never had such crazy libido from any steroid like i did on a different epi product which im not gonna say because if i do i will sell out Nutraplanet with my advertisement. epi gave me insane libido boost for about the first 3 weeks.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Was it as good as advertised? Reading it leads you to believe it is the end all. As long as it works I will be happy. You can't buy this stuff at GNC can you? Seems like you have to order it thru the internet.

Thanks

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Yeah from the Nit. Get the same thing with Viagara, hey as long as you get that I know it works. Just have to pop some aspirin I guess.

Thanks for the tip.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen the libido issue posted about Epistane. I am stacking it with POST Cycle Support which has Horny Goat weed in it in addition to Trans-Resveratrol and my libido is REALLY good!

Others have said the same thing once they added POST Cycle Support

CROWLER

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Can't buy this stuff at a store I notice, always mail order. Which sux because my wife sees all this stuff coming in and is wondering what I am doing.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I know that some Epistane batches have been found to contain a Tren precursor instead of Epi. If that is the case with your batch, then that would easily explain your libido issues.

There was a bit of controversy about it on some other forums.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that some Epistane batches have been found to contain a Tren precursor instead of Epi. If that is the case with your batch, then that would easily explain your libido issues.

i was thinking the same.

With all the controversy over IBE Epistane i just would not buy it at all. No matter what is true and what is not, to me some of it has to be true.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No matter how much contraversy Epistane still contains what IBE claims it does on the label and works as per stated by hundreds if not thousands of people who have used it successfully and can vouch for it, no matter what the color of the cap. All drama aside.

I would go with: Drive, Post Cycle Support for a day to day solution and Aspire for a short term I need to get ur done solution.

Usually the devil is in the details, but they seem to be lacking here. Why don't you post up your cycle plan with all other supps you are taking to see what is going on here, because to be honest most have a real boost in libido on this product.

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

I am glad to have found someone experienced in this area, as I have some questions.

1. Even if the caps were 10mg of Pure Tren most believe this to not even be a viable amount to create the gains / strength that Epistane does, is this right ? Please explain.

2. I thought Non methylated Tren was not even orally viable or effective? Is this correct? Please explain.

3. What batch / cap color is he taking? And if so has that been tested? Who tested it and found Tren? link?

Facts are something which we like here on AM not heresay or rumors ty.

Thank you for your input,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what im saying is why use epistane (IBE) when there are other clones out there that have good feedback and no controversy?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
what im saying is why use epistane (IBE) when there are other clones out there that have good feedback and no controversy?
I would say "Don't Believe The Hype" and just use a product that works which just so you know includes IBE Epistane. If you want to follow the drama over at crybaby.com feel free but don't let a few trolls rule your thoughts and actions.

Personally I think more of you than this PP.

If anyone else wants to know, talk to the people who have used the product, Crowler, BigVrunga and many more for feedback with no drama or BS.

Just sayin'

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i had no idea there was issues with IBE EPi. i always thought it was the tried and true original Epi product and would explain why i have about 6 bottles of the stuff!! better be the shizz

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How have you guys felt coming off Epistane? I ran a full bottle for 4 weeks 20/30/40/40, finished about 2 weeks ago and feel my libido is down at the moment. Starting a new job next week so not sure whether it's an anxiety/stress related problem or actually from the cycle. Usually I'm good to go but for the past couple of weeks it doesn't interest me so much.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How have you guys felt coming off Epistane? I ran a full bottle for 4 weeks 20/30/40/40, finished about 2 weeks ago and feel my libido is down at the moment. Starting a new job next week so not sure whether it's an anxiety/stress related problem or actually from the cycle. Usually I'm good to go but for the past couple of weeks it doesn't interest me so much.

Any suggestions/recommendations?
Go with AI's Post Cycle Support, PAL's Aspire36, and maybe try some bulk powders, such as Long Jax, Maca, and/or Horny Goat Weed.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
i had no idea there was issues with IBE EPi. i always thought it was the tried and true original Epi product and would explain why i have about 6 bottles of the stuff!! better be the shizz
Well, the 'issues' with IBE is that some claim that at least some batches of IBE epistane were actually Tren.

Tren of course, is PLENTY potent itself and will probably put muscle on you at least as fast as regular Epi. The concerns I have is that Tren has slightly different side effects (lethargy, shutdown, insomnia) , and may require a different, possibly more powerful PCT.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ok well im not very clued up on Tren but im sure the amount of Tren in each tab would be significantly smaller then what would be neccessary for any gains. Can tren even be taken orally?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have brought these questions up to PA multiple times but he won't answer them because the answers do not serve his purpose.

What drama comes from "no tren at that dose and orally will do nothing" :toofunny: No drama that's right.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I guess one big issue with the whole controversy is that PA, who is claiming to have found tren in Epistane, though well respected, also owns his own supplement company selling his own stuff.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Even without being a rep Animal, and even without PA owning his own company to see, it's obvious when he blatantly stirs a whirlwind up and chooses to definitely answer some questions. Choosing to give some smart a$$ comment about the weather or sports or anything else and like the pied piper all the little trolls follow the troll king.

I have no problem with individual consumers making good health choices for themselves but there is etiquette and ways to deal with things bb.com is not it. Admittedly there are many things IBE could choose to do differently but there is little control I have over those things.

One thing is sure, I'll tell it how it is, always. If I present something whacked then say so and I'll let you know and discuss if it came from me or not.

I stand with IBE because I have faith in them and this industry. Nothing would please me more to see all the quality companies(yes even competitors) getting along and working to boost each others sales with products that work!

Much Love,

Neoborn

/end rant

coops

Awards
Sorry to take this off on a slight tangent, how long would you normally expect before you see some 'physical' or strength differences using epistane.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
PP - people start sh*t. People make up sh*t. People lie and have other agenda's.

You can believe me or not - but I've used Epi and recently another clone (from someone that is/was a sponsor here) and I thought Epi was slightly better.
Mainly because it made me feel mentally better than the other product.
Gym effects were similar, I think.

Hemaguno wasn't as good as Epi and the other clone.

Again - take what you want from me, but if you've seen my reviews - I don't make sh*t up.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to take this off on a slight tangent, how long would you normally expect before you see some 'physical' or strength differences using epistane.
About a week when the effects seemed to hit max - but depends on the dose. That was at 30 mgs for me.

If you went to 50 - might come quicker.

coops

Awards
About a week when the effects seemed to hit max - but depends on the dose. That was at 30 mgs for me.

If you went to 50 - might come quicker.
Cheers, my 6th day today, 10,20,30,40,40,40, and i've not felt anything so far. I'm doing a 2 week on 2 week off.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, the 'issues' with IBE is that some claim that at least some batches of IBE epistane were actually Tren.

Tren of course, is PLENTY potent itself and will probably put muscle on you at least as fast as regular Epi. The concerns I have is that Tren has slightly different side effects (lethargy, shutdown, insomnia) , and may require a different, possibly more powerful post cycle therapy.
Tren shouldn't have much, if any, bioavailability taken orally.
There is a reason people take Fina to make into a transdermal....

I think you guys are taking this tren stuff a bit too seriously. If each cap had 10 mgs tren - maybe 1 mg makes it into the bloodstream.

Normal tren ace dose is 50 mgs/day injectable (which has a way higher availability rate than transdermal).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cheers, my 6th day today, 10,20,30,40,40,40, and i've not felt anything so far. I'm doing a 2 week on 2 week off.
Hmmm. Should be soon though at that dose. But - how much do you weigh?

I'm not sure what the 2 week on/off rotation will do. I went straight through.

Are you dosing it pre-WO? I found that to be better for the gym effects - as if it has some sort of half-life (like GAKIC).

coops

Awards
Hmmm. Should be soon though at that dose. But - how much do you weigh?

I'm not sure what the 2 week on/off rotation will do. I went straight through.

Are you dosing it pre-WO? I found that to be better for the gym effects - as if it has some sort of half-life (like GAKIC).
224 lbs
pulsing
i do take before and after training.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay guys, i apologize. i like to give neo **** all the time lol. id love to try it some time (IBE epi), maybe in the future.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
okay guys, i apologize. i like to give neo **** all the time lol. id love to try it some time (IBE epi), maybe in the future.
I must deserve it because most enjoy this as well, no worries all part of the e-thug life! :p :ntome:

Still and always much love to all

Neoborn

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
HELP 2ND WEEK ON EPISTANE CLONE, E-MAX BY JUGGERNAUGHT AND NOTICING DEAD LIBIDO! I aso been running cycle support and have AI Post Cycle Support but I thought that was for after the cycle.

What do I do for Immediate results...I am pulsing the stuff at 30 mgs 3 days a week, I thought this was not to happen!
P.s. I am 45 yrs old, love what the e max is doing to my body but never had a problem before like this,,,, it is totally dead!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
HELP 2ND WEEK ON EPISTANE CLONE, E-MAX BY JUGGERNAUGHT AND NOTICING DEAD LIBIDO! I aso been running cycle support and have AI Post Cycle Support but I thought that was for after the cycle.

What do I do for Immediate results...I am pulsing the stuff at 30 mgs 3 days a week, I thought this was not to happen!
P.s. I am 45 yrs old, love what the e max is doing to my body but never had a problem before like this,,,, it is totally dead!!!
You can try an herbal regimen of maca + fenugreek

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
SHOULD I start taking my AI's post cycle support? I s that a good idea and does it work?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Noone mentioned adding in DHEA? That did the trick for me after the initial rise in libido was over. About 100-150mg should give you some estrogen and libido back.

PCS is good, should help prevent some shutdown and might kick up libido some.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I heard alot of good things about stacking Epistain and Formastane. Is formastane a good idea to increase Libido when experiencing shutdown?

jpk

jpk

Awards
I heard alot of good things about stacking Epistain and Formastane. Is formastane a good idea to increase Libido when experiencing shutdown?
Remember that if estrogen levels drop too low, your libido will be negatively affected. This is why a lot of guys here have had terrible libido trying to use ATD in PCT. They crush their estro levels with the ATD. Then they take more thinking that the problem is with the test/estro ratio.

Epistane is a pretty good compound all on its own. Adding Formestane is stacking up two potent anti-estrogens though. Save your Formestane for PCT. As you ramp down your SERM, start slowly adding in some Formestane.

Some of the natty test boosters like Diesel Test Hardcore or the Divanil compounds like Activate Extreme seem to be very effective at getting libido running again after a suppressive cycle. Don't even think about PCT without Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support. It's been rumored to be a standalone PCT for Epistane even without a SERM.

Or, just do what I do. Get a cuter girlfriend.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Noone mentioned adding in DHEA? That did the trick for me after the initial rise in libido was over. About 100-150mg should give you some estrogen and libido back.

PCS is good, should help prevent some shutdown and might kick up libido some.
Sorry I missed your post Gutter. I agree completely. Toss in some DHEA on the off days of your pulse cycle. It's a great precursor to a lot of the endocrine juice you're gonna need to keep the boys running. Here's what I's do Lucky.

DHEA + natty test booster + diet.

I didn't ask about diet but here's my two cents worth for an older guy. Don't starve yourself on these cycles Lucky. Your body needs the building blocks to make progress while keeping all systems intact.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
thanx Jpk, gonna call NP on Monday to see about that DHEA.

Question: I'm 45 yrs old & very muscular & good structure. Only problem is I seem to have gained few inches around my waisline in the last year or so. Not noticeable when standing but definitely noticeable when sitting!

What can I do or supplement to get rid of this? I don't want to loose my current size as I am looking to gain right now! I feel I eat pretty clean and have always been lean until recently. I believe it has to do with my age!

Help appreciated!

jpk

jpk

Awards
thanx Jpk, gonna call NP on Monday to see about that DHEA.

Question: I'm 45 yrs old & very muscular & good structure. Only problem is I seem to have gained few inches around my waisline in the last year or so. Not noticeable when standing but definitely noticeable when sitting!

What can I do or supplement to get rid of this? I don't want to loose my current size as I am looking to gain right now! I feel I eat pretty clean and have always been lean until recently. I believe it has to do with my age!

Help appreciated!
Wow, you see my gut and still have the courage to ask?:run:

For gut control I tend to think in terms of raising my general metabolic rate. Remember you can't spot reduce, that's a myth. Here's a partial list of things that will help bust a gut:

• Solid anabolic lifting
  • Cardio, some say fasted cardio is best.
  • Dry, anabolic compounds (Epi, SD, Anavar etc.)
  • Clenbuterol/Albuterol
  • PPAR agonists (Damage Control Protocol)
  • Clean diet (forget caffeine, sugar and alcohol for starters)
  • TD formestane for estrogen modulation
  • Cortisol modulators (Ret II, X-lean, Lean Xtreme & others)
  • Prolactin control compounds like Powerfull or Cabergoline/Dostinex
I'm 47 so I had to stack a few of these together to lose the bulking gut that grew with the last 30 lbs of muscle. There's lots of other ideas out there but this will give you a start on how one old fart did it. Best of luck on acheiving your summer bod!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you see my gut and still have the courage to ask?:run:

For gut control I tend to think in terms of raising my general metabolic rate. Remember you can't spot reduce, that's a myth. Here's a partial list of things that will help bust a gut:

• Solid anabolic lifting
  • Cardio, some say fasted cardio is best.
  • Dry, anabolic compounds (Epi, SD, Anavar etc.)
  • Clenbuterol/Albuterol
  • PPAR agonists (Damage Control Protocol)
  • Clean diet (forget caffeine, sugar and alcohol for starters)
  • TD formestane for estrogen modulation
  • Cortisol modulators (Ret II, X-lean, Lean Xtreme & others)
  • Prolactin control compounds like Powerfull or Cabergoline/Dostinex
I'm 47 so I had to stack a few of these together to lose the bulking gut that grew with the last 30 lbs of muscle. There's lots of other ideas out there but this will give you a start on how one old fart did it. Best of luck on acheiving your summer bod!
Hey, I never heard of cutting out caffein....all the magazines say it's good for fat burning?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
not much to help regarding libido loss, but i can add that i tried eating/DMSO/spray/HPBCD/injecting Fina 8 years ago and i will say eating pellets really did not cause effects (good or bad). and i tried eating a bunch too.

just wanted to share that info if people think oral tren will kill your libido.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Hey, I never heard of cutting out caffein....all the magazines say it's good for fat burning?
Chronic caffeine consumption is linked to a condition called "adrenal fatigue." Think of this condition as an engine that has been run too long and too hard on nitrous. Everything about it is aged and fatigued. Yes the nitrous is good as an acute performance enhancer, but it destroys the engine at a faster rate. Your adrenal glands, and certain receptors in the brain simply don't like to be stimulated all the time. They become increasingly less functional over time. This is why people with adrenal fatigue start to gain fat weight that is so stubborn to lose.

Caffeine has been use successfully for short periods as a fat burner, but not necessarily by itself. Many used to stack it with ephedra and aspirin (ECA stack) for synergistic effect. But this is not how people want their caffeine. We want to down 2-6 cups a day, every day of our lives. This is about as sensible as doing steroids every day because you like the acute effect. Your body needs time to recover from powerful stimulants. If you really want to use caffeine as a fat burning supplement, than you should be cycling it just as you would any other non-nutrient supplement.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Chronic caffeine consumption is linked to a condition called "adrenal fatigue." Think of this condition as an engine that has been run too long and too hard on nitrous. Everything about it is aged and fatigued. Yes the nitrous is good as an acute performance enhancer, but it destroys the engine at a faster rate. Your adrenal glands, and certain receptors in the brain simply don't like to be stimulated all the time. They become increasingly less functional over time. This is why people with adrenal fatigue start to gain fat weight that is so stubborn to lose.

Caffeine has been use successfully for short periods as a fat burner, but not necessarily by itself. Many used to stack it with ephedra and aspirin (ECA stack) for synergistic effect. But this is not how people want their caffeine. We want to down 2-6 cups a day, every day of our lives. This is about as sensible as doing steroids every day because you like the acute effect. Your body needs time to recover from powerful stimulants. If you really want to use caffeine as a fat burning supplement, than you should be cycling it just as you would any other non-nutrient supplement.
I drink 1-2 cups of coffee / day...would this cause adrenal fatique??

BigFan71

Awards
When I ran a cycle of Epidrol (Epistane from Genera Labs), my libido was through the roof...I felt like I was 17 again. It was unreal! When I read comments about Epi causing libido loss, I have a hard time believing it. Maybe you got Tren instead. That did slow me down a bit (but it was wicked stacked with Epi)

jpk

jpk

Awards
I drink 1-2 cups of coffee / day...would this cause adrenal fatique??
A young healthy metabolism isn't bothered as much by chronic stimulant ingestion. The problem is as most people age they tend to increase their consumption of stims to offset the run down feeling that develops. My advice is find another morning routine that would be healthier. Let your adrenal system come back up to 100% function on its own. I assume you're working hard to maintain health by the fact that you're on this board. Caffeine is a "dirty" stimulant in that it has some unwanted side effects such as diuresis and interference with protein synthesis. The problem for most of us is that it's really popular and even more available. It's hard to avoid it even when you try.

From some of the research I've seen, one of the elements in bad cases of adrenal fatigue seems to be long periods of extremely high stress. Sleep disorders are common during times of high stress. This causes the adrenals to pump out very high levels of cortisol for as long as possible and then they just kind of give out. So the take home lessons for me would be:

1. Eat clean (stim free)
2. Get your head and/or your personal life in order
3. Get proper amounts of sleep. Don't try to make up for sleep deficits by chugging down caffeinated drinks the next day.

Just poke me with a stick if you also want the alcohol or nicotine rants!:numbered: