Superdrol Amount and Training

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
OK soo would taking 30mg/day for the first week and 40mg/day untill the bottle is done a good idea??? i want insane results sides dont bother me, as long as it isnt gyno. Also while on superdrol since it is very potent, is there any benefit in "over training"? like doin chest or bi's twice a week? thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OK soo would taking 30mg/day for the first week and 40mg/day untill the bottle is done a good idea??? i want insane results sides dont bother me, as long as it isnt gyno. Also while on superdrol since it is very potent, is there any benefit in "over training"? like doin chest or bi's twice a week? thanks
Do you have a clue what PCT is and what it should consist of? And how old are you?

Oh, and 30mgs/day of SD is ridiculous.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
is it a good idea? well it depends, do your ever want to have sex again?

NO, bad idea. 40mg until the bottle is gone? is it real superdrol because real SD is 90 caps!! anyways it doesnt really matter, you need more research, and like said before do you even know what PCT is?

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
im 25, yes i know what post cycle therapy is, i will most likely take rebound xt, it isnt the real superdrol but it is M-drol, same compound it claims and it has 90 pills also

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT ISN'T a complete PCT. It's an ATD, and if you had researched a little, you may find that it may be a contributing factor to delayed gyno after SD.

Stop now, research more or enjoy your new titties.

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
havent taken it yet.....soo no titties yet.......any thought on the training like how hard i can to take full benefit of it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to give any advice regarding training while 'on' SD, as I don't think you've done enough research. Maybe someone else will.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
im 25, yes i know what post cycle therapy is, i will most likely take rebound xt, it isnt the real superdrol but it is M-drol, same compound it claims and it has 90 pills also
rebound isn't enough, you need nolva... do your research

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see this ending badly:whiner:..................

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
ok i got the nolva. as for the SD im going to do 10 mg first week and 20mg the next 2 weeks. Total of 3 weeks. Now can someone just tell me about the training?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
You got nolva in a matter of a few hours? I doubt it. Also, go ahead and take the entire bottle, you don't need your liver and you losing your nuts would probably be good for all of mankind.

Seriously though, you want to start small. Do a 3 week cycle of 10mg (one pill) a day. I guarantee you will gain a solid 10lbs and if you have proper support supps (Milk thistle, hawthorne berries, Saw Palmetto, etc..) eat properly and do proper pct (support supps, a SERM, possibly an ATD/AI) you will keep them. My brother is a few years older than you and does sloppy cycles all the time, he never keeps his gains and he is just getting fatter as time goes on. Don't make the mistakes that you can't take back.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I mean no offense by this, but to be blunt, if you have to ask about training or how to train when on, then you shouldn't be doing anabolic steroids yet. AAS should be used IN ADDITION TO a training and diet program that is ALREADY top notch. If you know how to train when off drugs, you'll gain much better when on them and keep more of your gains when off. Also post cycle therapy isn't an afterthought. And you SHOULD be worried about other sides besides gyno. The ones that you can't see are the ones that will F you up. Planning a cycle also is much more than setting your dose and running it til you're out. superdrol is generally run 3 to 6 weeks and first time users usually start at 20mgs and see great gains with bumping it to just 30. There is a TON more info here on it it that is much more specific. Just hit up the search button.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You got nolva in a matter of a few hours? I doubt it. Also, go ahead and take the entire bottle, you don't need your liver and you losing your nuts would probably be good for all of mankind.
Yeah man, gnc.com ships super fast on Sunday night!

:ntome:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
you do realize that nolva doesnt mean nolvadex xt from gaspari? two different things.

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
wow ok i have a friend who gets perscrip nolva, i dont necesarily have it in my hands....ALL I WANT TO KNO IS IF THERE IS ANY BENEFIT TO DOING THE SAME MUSCLE GROUP TWICE A WEEK....i have everything else figures out...i kno the diff between nolva and novadex xt......my balls are not goin to disappear...soo stop leaving these meaningless posts that are not helping at all!! i kno how to train...just wondering about changing it up...ive never done any hormones...

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to excuse the guys, this board doesnt take to kindly to crazy newie questions haha. You just gotta understand that if you had looked around AT ALL you would have found that the sides of M-Drol can get pretty bothersome at 30mg let alone 40 and that people see huge gains off of M-Drol with a 3 week cycle looking like this:

Week 1: 10,10,10,10,10,10,10
Week 2: 20,20,20,20,20,20,20
Week 3: 20,20,20,20,20,20,20

you proposed:

Week 1: 30,30,30,30,30,30,30
Week 2: 40,40,40,40,40,40,40
Week 3: 40,40,40,40,40,40,40
Week 4: 40,40,40,10(empty bottle)

So do you kinda see how... well, INSANE your proposal was?

To answer your original question prohormones are a completely different ball game. This isn't like supplementing with creatine, glutamine, or muscletech's new monthly bodybuilding breakthrough supplement(what is it aplodan these days?). You WILL see the results, you don't have to do any special form of training assuming that you are already busting your ass in the gym. Training a body part twice a week is in my opinion doable but i'd try to space them out by atleast 3 days. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and for christ sakes don't take 40mg of M-Drol haha

awmcdon

Awards
Don't listen to these guys.
This board has gotten so ****ed up with people ridiculing each other. How is anyone supposed to find any good information with all the bull**** that has accumalated.
This used to be a good board, but now it's turning into BB.com. Everyone just wants to riducule and insult everyone else instead of helping them or maybe even pointing them in the right direction.
This board has went to **** since Bobo quit hanging around so much.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
so um... are you gonna help him at all or redicule the board? just wondering.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
This board has gotten so ****ed up with people ridiculing each other. How is anyone supposed to find any good information with all the bull**** that has accumalated.
This used to be a good board, but now it's turning into BB.com. Everyone just wants to riducule and insult everyone else instead of helping them or maybe even pointing them in the right direction.
I don't think we were ridiculing or insulting. You think he had done enough research to do a superdrol cycle? Rebound only for post cycle therapy? His 'friend' has a script for Nolva? Not in his hands, but on the way?

Then by all means give him all the advice in the world, but I in good conscious would not.

The way to find 'good information' is search, read, research and read some more. Post up some semblance of a cycle that you had put some thought into and people are more than willing to help you out. I think the 'downhill' nature of the board with people ridiculing is due to the fact that there has been an influx of people coming here asking some pretty basic questions, that with 5 minutes research could have been answered.

You can honestly say that you want to give advice on how to train when this is what he is proposing?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I think the 'downhill' nature of the board with people ridiculing is due to the fact that there has been an influx of people coming here asking some pretty basic questions, that with 5 minutes research could have been answered.

agreed

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
When somebody comes on here saying "I don't care about sides " a red flag goes up. He was pointed in the right direction plenty of times despite the fact that he has clearly not done his homework. He just hasn't got the answer he wanted. Most people here are going to have a problem answering a question seriously for anyone who shows a disregard for their health or lack of effort on their own part. If a person is not worried about anything other than gyno with superdrol then clearly somethings up.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Yo nyankee, on your training question. You asked if there was a benefit to "over training" as you put it. I'll throw you a bone and tell you that this is NOT a good idea, especially for someone new to all this. Guys here can tell you that tendons don't grow proportionately with muscle. If you overtrain while ON you're likely to injure yourself (rotator cuff, tendonitis, etc) so stay away from "over training"

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think the 'downhill' nature of the board with people ridiculing is due to the fact that there has been an influx of people coming here asking some pretty basic questions, that with 5 minutes research could have been answered. it takes just as long for someone to respond to this post and keep it going as i does to ignore it, why waste your time on what you seem to believe is a senseless question anyway, just ignore it and move on. besides people like this are going to take whatever S**t they bought anyway, mind as well (if you want to) give them something they can use while stating your EXCELLENT and valid point of not doing enough research

You can honestly say that you want to give advice on how to train when this is what he is proposing?[/QUOTE]

as nas said, watch the tendons, you are going to need them for a while in life so don't abuse them now, you might be 60 some day.

awmcdon

Awards
I don't think we were ridiculing or insulting. You think he had done enough research to do a superdrol cycle? Rebound only for post cycle therapy? His 'friend' has a script for Nolva? Not in his hands, but on the way?

Then by all means give him all the advice in the world, but I in good conscious would not.

The way to find 'good information' is search, read, research and read some more. Post up some semblance of a cycle that you had put some thought into and people are more than willing to help you out. I think the 'downhill' nature of the board with people ridiculing is due to the fact that there has been an influx of people coming here asking some pretty basic questions, that with 5 minutes research could have been answered.

You can honestly say that you want to give advice on how to train when this is what he is proposing?

I'm not saying you should give him advice about how to take it. Tell him what you just told me above, that's it's not a good idea, instead of insulting him. We were all young and new once, remember how we thought.

awmcdon

Awards
Please don't feed the trolls

I'm not a troll. I can just imagine being new to this board and getting that kind of response.

All I'm asking is to tell the man to do research in a polite manner. The arrogant comments are not needed.

awmcdon

Awards
When somebody comes on here saying "I don't care about sides " a red flag goes up. He was pointed in the right direction plenty of times despite the fact that he has clearly not done his homework. He just hasn't got the answer he wanted. Most people here are going to have a problem answering a question seriously for anyone who shows a disregard for their health or lack of effort on their own part. If a person is not worried about anything other than gyno with superdrol then clearly somethings up.

He was pointed in the right direction but there was a lot of negative arrogant comments made. These are not needed.
If the guy would have came in here acting all cocky and arrogant then it would have been a different story.

awmcdon

Awards
I think the 'downhill' nature of the board with people ridiculing is due to the fact that there has been an influx of people coming here asking some pretty basic questions, that with 5 minutes research could have been answered. it takes just as long for someone to respond to this post and keep it going as i does to ignore it, why waste your time on what you seem to believe is a senseless question anyway, just ignore it and move on. besides people like this are going to take whatever S**t they bought anyway, mind as well (if you want to) give them something they can use while stating your EXCELLENT and valid point of not doing enough research

as nas said, watch the tendons, you are going to need them for a while in life so don't abuse them now, you might be 60 some day.[/QUOTE]

EXCELLENT POST!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything.

awmcdon

Awards

If many people are going to have a problem helping this guy by not answering his questions as you stated above.........then they should take lennoxchi's advice and don't say anything. It just seems people have a need to be arrogant and insulting.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 4 years you have 100 posts?

Feel free to contribute in a positive manner in the next few years when you get a chance.

Otherwise let the moderators do their jobs.

You are right. It's all Bobo's fault :rofl:

awmcdon

Awards
In 4 years you have 100 posts?

Feel free to contribute in a positive manner in the next few years when you get a chance.

Otherwise let the moderators do their jobs.

You are right. It's all Bobo's fault :rofl:

Your correct I don't have the right to tell people they are being insulting because I only have 117 posts. What was I thinking.
I'm sorry you took offense to my comment, but you have to admit the board has changed. I don't know exactly why but it has.

I don't contribute as much as I should, your right, I apoligize. I don't have as much time as I'd like to spend on the boards.

My only concern was peoples tone and attitude towards new,young, uninformed members. It seems to have gotten worse, but your right it is none of my concern, I was just aggravated last night and went about it in the wrong manner. There is no doubt about that. But it doesn't change the fact thats it's still wrong.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have issue with behaviors feel free to utilize the
icon. This will get the attention of the moderation staff and they will address it if it is deemed necessary.

Otherwise, have a great day and don't let it bother you.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Good posting!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If many people are going to have a problem helping this guy by not answering his questions as you stated above.........then they should take lennoxchi's advice and don't say anything. It just seems people have a need to be arrogant and insulting.
First -read the rest of lennox's post(the part about people taking it upon themselves to do some research on their own). Second, I still fail to see where anyone insulted him or was arrogant. And people responded rather than saying nothing because WE DON'T WANT TO SEE SOMEONE SCREW THEMSELVES UP or be reckless with aas use. If you got a problem with that or your skin is that thin, I don't know what to tell you. Reread my response and other responses to his original post. Even people who cautioned him about things still tried to help him in some way.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
it takes just as long for someone to respond to this post and keep it going as i does to ignore it, why waste your time on what you seem to believe is a senseless question anyway, just ignore it and move on. besides people like this are going to take whatever S**t they bought anyway, mind as well (if you want to) give them something they can use while stating your EXCELLENT and valid point of not doing enough research as nas said, watch the tendons, you are going to need them for a while in life so don't abuse them now, you might be 60 some day.[/B]
While I unfortunately tend to agree with the 'They are going to take it anyway' thought process, I don't think that anyone can adequately respond to a simple uneducated post in 5 or 10 minutes outlining a 'safe cycle' when it is obvious the person has not done 5-10 minutes of research. Had the OP posted up something to show that he had a grasp of the compound he is taking ("it's not real superdrol, it's M-DROL") or the possible sides ("I don't care about sides as long as it isn't gyno") I think people would be more apt to assist.

Laying out an overview or an outline of a safe cycle to tighten up an already solid plan is one thing, but giving someone essentially 'cliff notes' to a cycle is a recipe for disaster. You can't condense what should be weeks/months of research into a 2 minute post.

To take the cliff notes analogy one step further, say I read the book 2 years ago and my memory is fuzzy on the details, going over cliff notes is a refresher. Had I not read the 'book' and essentially asking for a 'cheat sheet' is just asking for trouble.

nyankees278

Banned
Awards
Yo nyankee, on your training question. You asked if there was a benefit to "over training" as you put it. I'll throw you a bone and tell you that this is NOT a good idea, especially for someone new to all this. Guys here can tell you that tendons don't grow proportionately with muscle. If you overtrain while ON you're likely to injure yourself (rotator cuff, tendonitis, etc) so stay away from "over training"
thank you...this is all i wanted to kno...:clap2:

JuggHed

Awards
I knew a guy who did this once...just took the capsules until they were gone...then took some novedex XT afterwards.

He also consumed a straight-up mcdonald's and protein shake diet WHILE drinking excessively and constantly.

I'm no doctor, but I give the kid about ten years to live.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
nottus

nottus

Awards
just finishing up a sperdrol cycle

Just finishing up a 4 week superdrol cycle at 10mg a day i had a great month i put on 11 pounds and wanna keep it. Besides getting nolva i know i know its good what about running AI post cycle support, activate extreme test booster and lean extreme for cortisol control for a pct? Any thoughts or experience with this combo anyone?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing up a 4 week superdrol cycle at 10mg a day i had a great month i put on 11 pounds and wanna keep it. Besides getting nolva i know i know its good what about running AI post cycle support, activate extreme test booster and lean extreme for cortisol control for a post cycle therapy? Any thoughts or experience with this combo anyone?
No experience with 'post cycle support' but its getting rave reviews.

I've used Activate Xtreme and X-Lean as well as Diesel Test Hardcore and Lean Xtreme combos for PCT.

I really liked DTHC and Lean Xtreme and will be running that again.

High doses of Vit. C (1+g/day) can be used for cortisol control as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also while on superdrol since it is very potent, is there any benefit in "over training"? like doin chest or bi's twice a week? thanks
That wouldn't be overtraining. Overtraining would be doing chest + tris morning, back and bis evening, and doing that 3 times a week.

Part of the question with overtraining (and the issue with tendons) is also workout style. By using TUT routines I don't particularly think its possible to overtrain, even if you hit the same area 3x a week

nottus

nottus

Awards
so dthc beats activate extreme hmm....

Yeah dthc sounds great man its a toss up i guess i do like the fact that activate x has the ip3 in it though hmmm.... any others out there with dthc verse activate x experience?

nottus

nottus

Awards
whoops

whoops total typo sorry i meant - Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29