The Stack! will be logged, just getting any final words...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i have...
1 bottle of superdrol, one bottle of SUS500, and a bottle of Propadrol from EST.

other supps...
axis BCAA ehtel ester
gaspari PlasmaJet
universal Animal pack
vitalab digestive enzymes
flaxseed/omega-3

PCT...
nolva 40/40/20/20

my question, i was originally going to run
SD 20/30/40
sus500 2tabs/2tabs/2tabs/2tabs
not sure how or where to put the propadrol...

any ideas on a better way to stack all three?

i will be logging this as soon as i figure out how im going to run it

thanks

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
because im crazy!

sus500 and propadrol are not methylated and not liver toxic.

im not sure if i am going to use the propadrol for sure yet, just trying to figure out the best way to stack/utilize what iv got. i am looking for a "wet" cycle, but i dont like pharaplex. so sus500 and superdrol is what iv come up with

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're planning on running three progestins along with superdrol?

I would suggest to just run the Sus500 by itself. It's Max LMG w/Finigenx. You should make excellent gains off of that alone. Save the superdrol for and propadrol for another stack. More is not always better...not to mention if you were experience any unwanted sides w/ your that you would never know what was causing it.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
true, how about this...
what if i ran the sus500 at 2 tabs a day for 30 days, but at day 20 id start running the superdrol so they over lap for 10 days, and just run a regular 3 week superdrol cycle. that way id still have the propadrol left for another stack another time.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do that, but I'd be willing to bet that pct is going to be a real *****.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ya well im not very gyno prone
this will be my 5 cycle of prohormones and iv also used d-bol, never had any gyno problems or shut down trouble yet so ... i think this will be ok

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not referring to gyno, I'm referring to your balls! :lol:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're 21 and this will be your 5th cycle? Do you not trust yourself enough to train smart and do it the natural way?

Regardless, the cycle you're planning looks like one that will yield some nasty sides, even if you have never seen sides from orals yet, this cycle looks like a ball breaker. Post cycle therapy is going to be HELL! Good Luck!

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Do the cycle like this:
week 1-3 Propadrol 2-3 tabs
week (middle of week 3)-5 Superdrol 10-20 mg

the propadrol is very similar to max lmg, so nice wet gains along with good strength gains should come. when you start the superdrol it will dry you out so initially you may not move up in weight, you may actually go down due to the fact that its pulling all the extra water out of you form the prop. however, with this will come the definition of the new muscle you've gained on the previous weeks with the prop while simultaneously gaining new lean muscle from the drol. sick cycle, i'm planing on doing that exact thing come February. For PCT run it out a week longer and do it something like this:

Nolva: 60/40/40/20/20

Alpha Sustain(previously dermacrine sustain):
week 1: 6 pumps
week 2: 5 pumps
week 3: 4 pumps
week 4: 3 pumps
week 5: 2 pumps

Retain 2: normal dosing starting at day 15

the sustain has an IA in it so it would most likely be best to run it high in the begining and taper it down during pct to prevent estrogen rebound. its never a good idea to just stop a high dose of a AI cold turkey

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Propadrol is very dry. I don't know why everybody keeps saying it's like Max LMG (where are you guys getting this info from?). Yes they are both progestins of the of the gonane nature, but that doesn't mean they elicit the same types of gains. If anything, it's more similar to the Finigenx clone that is in Sus500.

EDIT: Somebody just reminded me that Propadrol's ingredient profile includes an AI of some sort...So, this product could be similar to Max LMG and the AI is hiding the wet aspect of the active. If that's the case, my mistake.

Last edited:
3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Propadrol is very dry. I don't know why everybody keeps saying it's like Max LMG (where are you guys getting this info from?). Yes they are both progestins of the of the gonane nature, but that doesn't mean they elicit the same types of gains. If anything, it's more similar to the Finigenx clone that is in Sus500.
more similar to the finigenx clone are you serious!?! do you know anything about organic chemistry? maxlmg and propadrol differ by the fact that one is alkylated on c-12 with an ethyl group and the other is alkylated on c-13 but also with an ethyl group and max has a ketone on c-17. i had a friend who ran it with decent albeit wet gains. he also started to have signs of gyno so he stopped use and jumped on nolva

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
more similar to the finigenx clone are you serious!?! do you know anything about organic chemistry? maxlmg and propadrol differ by the fact that one is alkylated on c-12 with an ethyl group and the other is alkylated on c-13 but also with an ethyl group and max has a ketone on c-17. i had a friend who ran it with decent albeit wet gains. he also started to have signs of gyno so he stopped use and jumped on nolva
this dude is right about the closeness of max lmg and prop. they just changed the chemical formulations slightly. as far as prop goes... it felt useless to me. completely useless... i don't know why anyone said it was decent for cutting. everyone ALWAYS says propadrol over Mega-TRN or Trenadrol. but trenadrol beats prop HANDS DOWN on any cutting cycle... always.. the fat is always incinerated on a prop cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, that's not what I meant, but I should have been more clear in my statement.

I was speaking in terms of lean dry gains vs all out wet/mass gains. I know the nomenclature of the two are very similar and honestly, from what I understand, Propadrol's nomenclature doesn't even makes sense according to Dr. D...or is perplexing to say the least.

...I don't recall seeing anybody say that Propadrol was wet when they used it, but I have never used it so I can't say definitively. I did edit my above post though to reflect the fact that an AI is included in Propadrol and that it could be hiding some of Prop's water retention.

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread I referred to. It's a quick read and I found the first half interesting...the second half is just guys bull****ting: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/81662-question-about-all.html#post1140436

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Sorry, that's not what I meant, but I should have been more clear in my statement.

I was speaking in terms of lean dry gains vs all out wet/mass gains. I know the nomenclature of the two are very similar and honestly, from what I understand, Propadrol's nomenclature doesn't even makes sense according to Dr. D...or is perplexing to say the least.

...I don't recall seeing anybody say that Propadrol was wet when they used it, but I have never used it so I can't say definitively. I did edit my above post though to reflect the fact that an AI is included in Propadrol and that it could be hiding some of Prop's water retention.

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread I referred to. It's a quick read and I found the first half interesting...the second half is just guys bull****ting: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/81662-question-about-all.html#post1140436

i gotcha, yea i remember dr.d saying something about the alkylation on c-12 not making any sense or something and that the nomeclature may have been wrong