Profile:Interleukin-15

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

Profile:Interleukin-15

This is my first post in this forum.I am going to tell you guys about a drug you may or may not have heard of.

IL-15 hit the market in 1995 as quite the anabolic agent in a study published in the Journal Of Endocrinology.It showed that IL-15 doubled the rate of hypertrophy in the skeletol muscles.When stacked with IGF-1 it can increase hypertrophy 5ive fold.What I mean is that you could train normal for a year and gain 5 pounds but if you trained with this stuff stacked with IGF-1 you could gain 25.A good thing is that IL-15 doesnt make your internal organs grow.Just one 10mg dose costs about 400.I wonder how many pros are already takeing this stuff..Its not to be mixed up with IL-6 which is given to AIDS to boost their immune system.IL-6 is very catabolic and could cause a bodybuilder to lose 40 pounds of lbm in a couple weeks.Side effects of IL-15 are still unknown.

If anybody knows anything about IL-15 could they add it to this thread.I am trying to find out as much about this drug as I can.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

Description
    Recombinant Human IL-15 produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 114 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 13007 Dalton. rHuIL-15 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques
    Source
    Escherichia Coli.
    Physical Appearance
    Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
    Formulation & Packaging
    The protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) solution with 5mM Tris pH 8.0.
    Solubility:
    The lyophilized rHuIL-15 is very soluble in water and most aqueous buffers below and above the isoelectric point (pI=5.7).
    Stability
    Lyophilized rHuIL-15 although stable at room temperature, should be stored desiccated below 0C. Reconstituted rHuIL-15 is best stored refrigerated at 4C.
    Purity
    Greater than 99.0% as determined by:
    Analysis by RP-HPLC
    Anion-exchange FPLC.
    Analysis by reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE Silver Stained
    (Limit of acceptance:?98.0%. No more than 2% total impurities; no single impurity greater than 1%)
    Amino Acid Composition
    In total agreement with the expected amino acid composition of native Human IL-15.
    Amino acid sequence
    The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Met-Asn-Trp-Val-Asn, which agrees with the sequence of native Human IL-15.
    Dimers and aggregates
    Less than 1% as determined by silver-stained SDS-PAGE gel analysis.
    Biological Activity
    ProSpec's rHuIL-15 is fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependant stimulation of the proliferation of CTLL-2 was found to be < 0.45 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 3 x 106 IU/mg.
    Endotoxin
    Less than 0.1 ng/g (IEU/g) of rHuIL-15.
    Protein content
    Protein quantitation was carried out by two independent methods:
    UV spectroscopy at 280 nm using the absorbency value of 0.55 as the extinction coefficient for a 0.1% (1mg/ml) solution. This value is calculated by the PC GENE computer analysis program of protein sequences (IntelliGenetics)
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.01%

I remembe reading somewhere that Ronnie Coleman had been dabbling with interlukin-15 for some time now, I think it was 'bolex.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

I heard something about Ronnie takeing 50 g of creatine with his insulin.I havent heard much about people takeing this drug though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. interleukin-15
    By GB-Marble in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 07:52 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
  3. INTERLEUKIN 15 (IL-15) what is it exactly ??
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:16 PM
  4. Liv52 Profile
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:40 PM
  5. Profile: Clomid, HCG, Novla.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM