Will Epistane/methyls compare to the cycles I used to run?

lifedesigner

Awards
About 5 years ago I did a 6-week cycle of duratest stacked w/ 8 weeks of 1-AD - yeilded about 25-30lb in gains.

I then cycled Deca/D-bol for 8 weeks about a year later. Saw about 20-25lbs.

Both of those cycles made me horny as hell and left me feeling more alive than I've ever experienced outside of my first time using blow.

I've been out of the gym for about 2 years now and just started working back into a lifting routine and want to plan a cycle.

I'm in great shape, 27 yrs old - weigh 155, 5'8". Experience tells me I'll naturally peak at about 160-162lbs so I'm trying to get there in the next couple of months before going back on anything.

My question is, with all of the new designers/prohormones can I expect that supadrol, epistane, m1t or anything else in this class will stack up to(no pun intended) the other cycles of my past or should I just order a more traditional cycle?

I have the opportunity to get M1T cheap and of course can order almost anything. Epistane is at the top of the list so far. I've read about lethargy and loss of sex drive/function though with a lot of the newer stuff - what's the deal? I like ****ing like a bunny so this is totally unacceptable - I want more, not less.

So can I expect gains/mental well-being comparable to what I got off of the other cycles from any of these? Don't worry about my diet or anything, I have a biology degree and trust me, it's the last thingI need advice on.

Thanks for your insight

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you lost the 50 odd pounds you gained on those two cycles?

lifedesigner

Awards
I'm guessing you lost the 50 odd pounds you gained on those two cycles?
I lost about 15lbs after the first and then topped at 190lbs after the last. I'm back to the weight I was before the first cycle - but for the last few years I've been more cardio active and haven't lifted or eaten as well(got engaged and started travelling). I would have never expected to keep that weight with the changes in my lifestyle the past few years. I'm motivated again though(and single again), so it's a step in the right direction.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I lost about 15lbs after the first and then topped at 190lbs after the last. I'm back to the weight I was before the first cycle - but for the last few years I've been more cardio active and haven't lifted or eaten as well(got engaged and started travelling). I would have never expected to keep that weight with the changes in my lifestyle the past few years. I'm motivated again though(and single again), so it's a step in the right direction.
I hear good things about Epistane, but not gains like that. The theory I have is...Once you get to a certain weight, and then lose it, it is a lot easier to get back to that weight than it was the first time. That being said, it also depends on how you will respond to the compound. Also remember that it is a designer, so anabolic steroid like results may not be possible from this stuff at the recommended dosages/suggestions. Some people have put on 13-16lbs, some have put on 6, some have put on 0. However, I think it is worth a try.

How is your diet by the way?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Muscle memory and good diet etc will work wonders for you

1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 5 years ago I did a 6-week cycle of duratest stacked w/ 8 weeks of 1-AD - yeilded about 25-30lb in gains.

I then cycled Deca/D-bol for 8 weeks about a year later. Saw about 20-25lbs.

So can I expect gains/mental well-being comparable to what I got off of the other cycles from any of these? Don't worry about my diet or anything, I have a biology degree and trust me, it's the last thingI need advice on.
No, you won't get the gains, maybe the well being part tho. I don't think if you ran duratest + 1-ad for 8 weeks you'd gain that again either, unless an awful lot was water + fat. You would have been 21 or 22 then based on your age now, which is a prime time for packing on muscle easy anyhow. Most of the orals today are good for 4ish week cycles that net from 5-15lbs of lean mass. For the most part though, the ones that leave you feeling good like epistane are a little lower on the ladder of gains. I think 10lbs for 4 weeks of epistane is fairly reasonable, while feeling good the whole time. 18lbs in 4 weeks on superdrol is reasonable, but the well being is iffier, and so is the other sides.

lifedesigner

Awards
Thanks for the info guys - just found a killer source so I decided to jump back in with 5 weeks 25mg ED dbol/10weeks 600mg cypionate. At least I know my body reacts well to these...and with the advances in PCT I'm confident that it's the best thing for me

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Darn it and I was thinking hard work and good diet were the key :thumbsup: my mistake :run:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Darn it and I was thinking hard work and good diet were the key :thumbsup: my mistake :run:
Ya know, you can get away with saying almost anything because of that stupid avatar.:stick::p

zpole

I currently just finished week 4 of my 7 week Epi cycle and am pretty satisfied thus far. I must say that compared to other PH's epistane takes much longer to actually see gains on the scale. I maintained the same weight until gaining 4 clean lbs in the last week and a half. This may also be due to the fact that i lost a couple lbs of fat in the begging. I haven't had any side effects except for a couple days of lethargy the whole cycle which may be due to non related issues. I was pleased from week 2 with large gains in strength though. I haven't had any bloat or issues with gyno. I also decided to run this for 7 weeks opposed to 6 because my bloodwork came back normal and this past week i'm actually starting to "see" gains on the scale and in my vascularity like never before. I guess having to wait 4 weeks isn't bad considering that's the time for most AAS to normally take effect anyways... overall a great poduct. Probably the only pH ill run..

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
You bumped a five-year old thread.