Considering Havoc Pulse, Help Needed!

IronGuy83

Awards
Alright, my initial intention was to run a straight Havoc cycle at 20/30/30/30 followed by an OTC post cycle therapy. I've got a SERM but I'd rather save it for a situation when it's absolutely necessary. So I've decided to run a pulse instead, and since the folks at the BB forums, where I usually post, aren't too keen on the idea, I figured I'd ask you guys.

Here's what I've got at my disposal (1 Bottle of Each)...
Havoc
Liver Longer
Cycle Support
Lecithin
Taurine
Novedex XT
Activate Extreme
Retain 2
Liv 52

If you guys could give me any help/suggestions as to the most effective/safe protocol I can use all of this in I'd be incredibly appreciative.

I'm thinking a three times per week pulse? M W F? At what doses? How should I use my support supps? What sort of PCT am I looking at? Hope you guys can help. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm 24, 6-1, 225, ~ 13-15% BF, this will be my first cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YIKES I think you have way more than you need.

I am doing an Epistane/Havoc pulse and having great results. Strength is up, weight is up over 5 lbs even though I doing LOTS of cardio preping for a Half Iron Man race.
8 weeks
Epistane M W F 20mg (workout days)
POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM Tu, Th, Sat, Sun (NON-workout days).
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM every day.

Next 4 weeks
POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM every day
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM one scoop PM every day

That is it nice and simple to follow and getting good results and no sides. Libido is definitely increased.

CROWLER

IronGuy83

Awards
Isn't 20 mg on the low side for a pulse Crowler?... And yeah, I know, I probably jumped into the straight pulse a little too quickly. It's just so difficult sorting through all the conflicting theories/opinions. I originally intended to buy the Post-Cycle Support but a good majority of the more respected posters at BB were dismissing it as unproven. Now, a couple weeks later, everyone's recommending it... Anyone have any ideas on how I can incorporate some of these support supps into a solid pulse plan? Without buying anything beyond what I already have preferably.

What if I ran MWF for 8 weeks like this...
Week 1: 20/30/40
Weeks 2-8: 40/40/40

What should I take on off-days? How should I use the Liver Longer? And after I finish the pulse what sort of PCT can I do with the stuff I have?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you have noticed or not but Dr. D's "how to pulse orals" is a very nice thread to read if your NOW considering pulsing...he'll give ideas of what to take for your "off" days and what-not...

*Edit* - I see you already have :clap2: