Want to LOWER my test...

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Yes, you read it correctly. I want to LOWER my test levels because I'm going in for blood work next week and want to have low levels so I can get a script for the real deal.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

37 yrs. old

b4554

Awards
Are you on any treatment now? What is your test current level? If your current level is well into the high normal range WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO F__K IT UP and be on treatment for the REST OF YOUR LIFE?!?!?!?!

I deeply apologize if I misread you....... because having to be on this stuff SUCKS!!!!

You are probably gonna catch a lot of flak for that question here man, it's a steroid forum question

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You probably won't get any answers in the anti-aging forum. They are on the up and up and probably won't help you trick a dr. Try posting it in the steroid forum. By the way I hear getting really drunk the night before the test will lower test levels. I have seen other post on the same topic and people did have ideas on how to do it but don't remeber them all.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
why not just shut yourself down with something like omnevol or high doses of superdrol. it shouldnt take that long just reschedule. shut your self down then take a strong ai your system will be trashed and you would really need whatever your doctor perscribes but hey you wanted an answer you didnt say you wanted a good one.

plowboy50

Awards
most docs will only give you around 100mg/week for hrt and will periodically retest your levels. so if your goal is to get enough test out of him to grow on it may be more trouble than its worth

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Your question in totally inappropriate and insulting to the rest of this part of the board. Shame on you asking something like that in a place, just about the only place I know, where men with real medical/physical problems can ask questions and usually get the honest answers they need to help get themselves back to normal. If I was a mod you would be banned on your first post.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's fcukin scandales!! HA,ha I to have debated this. But for sure it's more trouble than it could possibly be worth. Mainly because your doc isn't going to give you 400-500mgs a week of cyp. He's going to give you like 100-200. Not enough to do sh!t but negate your natural test production. So yea, bad idea (at least that's why I didn't do it)lol..!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 8