epi sides

smoothdanny

Awards
im running an epi clone right now, and the sides are hitting me hard, 8 days in the lethargy is killing me, i feel worse then i did on m1t, anybody else have this issue? i thought this was a feel good compound, if i dont feel better in a few days im going to scrap the whole cycle its not worth feeling like ass for a few pounds of muscle

Smooth

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you eating enough Carbs? Drinking plenty of water?

What is your dosage per day? Are you pregnant?

smoothdanny

Awards
i been keeping carbs high around 300g a day, been using the wazy maize stuff and other carbs, trying to drink a good amount of water, maybe my body doesnt react well to this im not sure, last cycle was at least 4 months ago i wanted to give my body a break. 4 months ago i ran havoc for two weeks and had a lot of sides, lethargy, loss of sexual function in the bedroom so i cut it short and switched to pheraplex whick i love, makes me feel great with no sides. im taking 20 mg of epi max a day right now.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i been keeping carbs high around 300g a day, been using the wazy maize stuff and other carbs, trying to drink a good amount of water, maybe my body doesnt react well to this im not sure, last cycle was at least 4 months ago i wanted to give my body a break. 4 months ago i ran havoc for two weeks and had a lot of sides, lethargy, loss of sexual function in the bedroom so i cut it short and switched to pheraplex whick i love, makes me feel great with no sides. im taking 20 mg of epi max a day right now.
I would not consider 300g carbs a day a lot, but then again it depends on how much you weigh. I probably eat 600+ carbs a day. Might sound crazy, but it does the trick for me.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im running an epi clone right now, and the sides are hitting me hard, 8 days in the lethargy is killing me, i feel worse then i did on m1t, anybody else have this issue? i thought this was a feel good compound, if i dont feel better in a few days im going to scrap the whole cycle its not worth feeling like ass for a few pounds of muscle
What Epi clone are you running so we can compare results from other users?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i'm finishing up my epistane cycle and on 30mg a day right now and loving it. only sides are strength and mass... and libido enhance

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
13 days (@ 30mg/day) into my epidrol cycle and no negative sides here. Eating like a horse 6 meals a day and bout to bump it to 40mg! Looking forward to the next 2 weeks...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had some insane lethargy with epidrol too but this was probably halfway thru an 8 weeker at higher doses but damn!...id be falling asleep all the time throughout the day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
put the log link in your signature, Einstein McHomo

smoothdanny

Awards
the clone i was useing was epi-max from anabolic formulations, but i also took some havoc i had on hand and still felt terrible. In the span of jsut a few days i felt like i was in a terrible depression, and i felt physically ill like i had the flu or something. I'm thinking my body is highly sensitive to changes in estrogen, i can't take atd, that caused major fatigue and inability to have sex. Superdrol was also extremely toxic feeling to me, which i think the compound also alteres the levels of estrogen in your body. For now im going to stick with running pheraplex and halodrol 50 clones, i get greeat gains and i feel great while running them, they have kind of an anti-depressent effect on me.

Smooth

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the clone i was useing was epi-max from anabolic formulations, but i also took some havoc i had on hand and still felt terrible. In the span of jsut a few days i felt like i was in a terrible depression, and i felt physically ill like i had the flu or something. I'm thinking my body is highly sensitive to changes in estrogen, i can't take atd, that caused major fatigue and inability to have sex. Superdrol was also extremely toxic feeling to me, which i think the compound also alteres the levels of estrogen in your body. For now im going to stick with running pheraplex and halodrol 50 clones, i get greeat gains and i feel great while running them, they have kind of an anti-depressent effect on me.

Smooth

Are you prone to depression?

smoothdanny

Awards
Yes i been diagnosed with chronic depression and have been taking wellbutrin and paxil on and off for years. Sometimes i wonder if its even a good idea to screw around with hormonal products when a person sufferes from a mental illness, because of the mood changes some compounds can have on a person. Have any of you guys experience depression on any prosteriods/prohormones cycle's you have taken? and what do you guys think are the worst prosteriods for well being.

Smooth

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is epi max just the epi compound, or is there something else in it? I've heard of some people taking epi in the evening because of lethargy, but this doesn't sound like good advice if your worried about shutdown. I didn't experience any lethargy until doses> 40mg.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes i been diagnosed with chronic depression and have been taking wellbutrin and paxil on and off for years. Sometimes i wonder if its even a good idea to screw around with hormonal products when a person sufferes from a mental illness, because of the mood changes some compounds can have on a person. Have any of you guys experience depression on any prosteriods/prohormones cycle's you have taken? and what do you guys think are the worst prosteriods for well being.

Smooth
Does your doctor know about your steroid use? I'd talk to him/her about using steroids before you actually choose to take them yourself, especially since you've been diagnosed with a type of depression. I wouldn't think using steroids while being depressed would be such a great idea, but I'm not a doctor. It just sounds like common sense to me. I just hope you figure out what the hell is wrong with you, as for your steroid use, and hope all goes well. Stay safe.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Throw some DHEA in there.. Like 200mgs/day.. That ought to help.

It'll make ya feel good too. :)

cromwell

Awards
Are you eating enough Carbs? Drinking plenty of water?

What is your dosage per day? Are you pregnant?
bahahahahaha! Thats just so wrong
1 water
2calories, and time the intake
3 um, ever hear of coffee?

cromwell

Awards

Smooth
Substances of this kind (trying to be coy)
can PROFOUNDLY affect mood and behavior. Since you have a De Facto medical condition, I would refrain from using, just my personal opinion, but I bet your doctor will say the same thing

smoothdanny

Awards
Yeah your probably right its not a good idea, i think im just going to stick to safer stuff that i know how it affects me. I have gotten great results training naturally to this point.

smooth

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah your probably right its not a good idea, i think im just going to stick to safer stuff that i know how it affects me. I have gotten great results training naturally to this point.

smooth
If you've plateaued, and especially since you're of age, then there's no trouble with giving steroids a try, but be extremely careful. Seek advice from your doctor first, especially because of the depression. You don't wanna worsen your current condition or end up creating newer problems for yourself.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's horrible advice man. A change in his fitness routine and/or diet should be the first thing. Steroids should be the LAST option. I see so many people think that they're the sh!t because of their build, when in reality, they just use steroids as a crotch because they are to "mind-weak" to do it the hard earned way.

If you've plateaued, and especially since you're of age, then there's no trouble with giving steroids a try, but be extremely careful. Seek advice from your doctor first, especially because of the depression. You don't wanna worsen your current condition or end up creating newer problems for yourself.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's horrible advice man. A change in his fitness routine and/or diet should be the first thing. Steroids should be the LAST option. I see so many people think that they're the sh!t because of their build, when in reality, they just use steroids as a crotch because they are to "mind-weak" to do it the hard earned way.
Some of you take things too literal and get too technical. I was referring to his reference about sticking to the usual things he uses, that's all. So, along with the usual supplements, yes, he should have his training and diet in check, but there's nothing wrong with him experimenting with any steroids, as long as he's being safe and sensible about his usage. I don't recommend anything, period, until he seeks advice from his doctor, mainly due to the depression issue.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Be careful about adding in too much DHEA since there have been a far & few between psychotic episodes with it I read somewhere.

I get BP issues with Epi clones, even using hawthorne berry, red yeast rice & cycle support.

bb

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Is epi max just the epi compound, or is there something else in it? I've heard of some people taking epi in the evening because of lethargy, but this doesn't sound like good advice if your worried about shutdown. I didn't experience any lethargy until doses> 40mg.
20 and 30 mgs was amazing for me. 40 mgs was just a lil too much, strength was still there but lethargy about killed my workouts.

cromwell

Awards

smooth
Then continue on that path and best of luck to you

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive succesfully taken Epistane at doses as high as 60mg for over a week and never got lethargic, in fact i always was in a gerat mood and had very intense drive and focus in the gym...

maybe its the flux in hormones and your pre-existing condition casueing this moreso then the compound itself.... although i too lie phera and feel like im on top of the worl with it too, suprised it effects you differently since the two were very similar feeling for me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could be right matt. Maybe a little more fullness and pump for me. Cissus and MSM or whatever that joint supp was helped me out. It just feels so mild that i need to atleast feel somewhat "more on".

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that! No reason to take any steroidal substance if you can't feel it...

I too was taking Cissus while ON, but there again, I was stacking it with Propadrol.

you could be right matt. Maybe a little more fullness and pump for me. Cissus and MSM or whatever that joint supp was helped me out. It just feels so mild that i need to atleast feel somewhat "more on".

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Smooth
Taking hormonal substances can exacerbate an underlying mental/psychiatric illness..... whether it's currently diagnosed and being treated or not. The degree and severity of depression/mental illness can greatly differ from one individual to the next. Given the many different factors that can be involved, treatment strategies can be either very simple or complex in nature when dealing with that unique person/situation at hand.

You have to think about your health first my friend which consists of both a mental and physical component. I'd seriously weigh the risks vs. the benefits in these type of situations. IMHO the risks when dealing with issues as you've described have the capability to be completely unpredictable and dangerous on many different levels.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You bite your tongue! Ha-Ha!
Actually, I didn't find any difference between 40mg and 60mg, exept for a bit more of the dry joint side.
there was one reason and one reason only i was dosing it this high, i was only taking it 10mg at a time every 4-6 hours (20preworkout) to maintain a constant level in my body in order to continue shrinkin my gyno and had great success doing so. i took a good deal of cissus to combat the dryness and it worked perfectly.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Substances of this kind (trying to be coy)
can PROFOUNDLY affect mood and behavior. Since you have a De Facto medical condition, I would refrain from using, just my personal opinion, but I bet your doctor will say the same thing
Yep, this is exactly why I asked him if he was prone to depression :(

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am also very sensitive this way. My wife is so smart, she immediately asks me "did these things start when you started product 'x'?" ...and I reply "um....er....yes honey?"

heheheh

Much Love,

Neoborn

cromwell

Awards
Yep, this is exactly why I asked him if he was prone to depression :(
I notice when I am on, it does amplifiy my mood usually for the postive. I have some schooling in psych so I do realize that some of this is autosuggestive and some of it isnt, so you need to recognize where you're going with your emotions and manage them. I think it is due to both your testosterone AND estrogen levels. Having extremely low estrogen levels is not per say beneficial, although some think so.

smoothdanny

Awards
For now im just going to stick with what i have used and had success with because i know what to expect. I never had any issues coming off either halodrol or pheraplex and believe it or not i experienced very little shut down on either compound. Im pretty sure that the estrogen issue is what causes the extreme lethargy and mood swings, any time i take a strong anti e i feel like crap and don't feel right all around. i've experience good progress only training twice a week and i have been doing that for quite a while now. I feel like i might be close to reaching my genetic limit soon enough. I'ts interesting how these compounds can have such different reactions in different people.
Smooth

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For now im just going to stick with what i have used and had success with because i know what to expect. I never had any issues coming off either halodrol or pheraplex and believe it or not i experienced very little shut down on either compound. Im pretty sure that the estrogen issue is what causes the extreme lethargy and mood swings, any time i take a strong anti e i feel like crap and don't feel right all around. i've experience good progress only training twice a week and i have been doing that for quite a while now. I feel like i might be close to reaching my genetic limit soon enough. I'ts interesting how these compounds can have such different reactions in different people.
Smooth
your genetic limit wouldnt matter with these compounds... thats what they are used for, pushing one beyond what is naturally possible. now if you were only taking a creatine and eating a considerable amount and could no longer gain then that comment would be applicable, then you take a steroid or PH and get past the stopping point.

westieguy89

Awards
piston this is probably a stupid question but if i noticed shedding with epistane could it be possible not to have it with epidrol?

westieguy89

Awards
trying to rid gyno

in one log about epi someone said that at 20mg a day their gyno was slightly reduced but when they moved up to 30 and 40 it became aggravated and worsened. is 20 a day the best way to go to try to get rid of gyno

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in one log about epi someone said that at 20mg a day their gyno was slightly reduced but when they moved up to 30 and 40 it became aggravated and worsened. is 20 a day the best way to go to try to get rid of gyno
Individual results/response will vary as with any compound. Some people have had success with reduction in the 30-40mg/day range, however the majority of feedback i've encountered places the 20mg/day range most effective for gyno reduction effects.

westieguy89

Awards
trauma do you think including hdrol with this would hinder the possible gyno reduction

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trauma do you think including hdrol with this would hinder the possible gyno reduction
Nope it shouldn't. Hdrol doesn't aromatize due to its 4-chloro substitution. I believe that because i had very dry and lean gains on it. How were you planning on running the cycle?

westieguy89

Awards
week 1. 25mg H
week 2. 50mg H
Week 3. 25mg H and 10mg epi
week 4. 20mg epi
week 5. 20 mg epi possibly another week at 20 depending on how it goes.
hows that sound? just trying to add some lean muscle not trying to bulk or get big mostly why im going with small doses..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 1. 25mg H
week 2. 50mg H
Week 3. 25mg H and 10mg epi
week 4. 20mg epi
week 5. 20 mg epi possibly another week at 20 depending on how it goes.
hows that sound? just trying to add some lean muscle not trying to bulk or get big mostly why im going with small doses..
How much do you weigh? I say this because many people including myself felt that halodrol is underdosed for those above 200lbs. Halo gave me nothing but quality lean gains and a nice recomp effect. Honestly halo doesn't even start to kick in until week 3 or so for most. I wouldn't run it any less than 4 weeks imo.