Liquid Research SUX!!!!!!!!

pharaohf4

Awards
Here is my story of liquidresearch.com. On July 8th I ordered a bottle of nolvadex and a bottle of clomid. I was supposed to recieve it in like 3-5 days. After e-mailing back and forth for A WHOLE MONTH. I finally received my package: 2 bottles of nolvadex, no clomid but 2 bottle of anastrozole (liquid dex). This sux. I'm trying to get a bottle of clomid asap because I start my cycle Tuesday.

By the way are there any reliable places to get a bottle of clomid asap?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
hit up powernutrition.net they sell flavoured stuff.

pharaohf4

Awards
by the way, what is DEX. I know it is another anti-e but I haven't heard much about someone using it for their cycle or pct.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
used to control estrogen/bloat can be used post cycle aswell with clomid.

pharaohf4

Awards
i'm doing a 8 week cycle of (150mg test enth, 75mg test prop, 75mg deca). With clomid I was going to do-- 1day*300mg, 10days*100mg and 10days*50mg starting 3 weeks after last shot. How would a post cycle of dex work out and is it just as good as clomid?

elijah_123

Awards
LR has been great to me, the service has been improving lately. I ordered the last day of the big sale and got the stuff in a week. Mike has been working hard to get caught up and still has the best prices around.

Hey buyb12 your sig has powrenutrition not powernutrition :)

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
the service shouldn't have to improve it should just be good to begin with .......They have been around for to long not to be on the ball. It must be a supply issue.....

I don't know Mike he bought some b12 from us a while back ....hope he gets it together It makes things hard for us all...even if we are always fast

elijah_123

Awards
They were good to begin with and had a rough time between TONS of orders and supply problems. Everything is getting back on track, lots of guys are getting stuff in 8 days or less and almost all those who don't get it that fast are very well compensated. It took about 9 days for mine and Mike treated me very nicely :). It isn't a perfect situation but I still give them props.

juststarting

Awards
I placed the same order from LR and recieved it promptly. Sux to be you. Good luck

zwarrior99

Awards
Dude if they send you nolva, use that for PCT its just as good.

zwarrior99

Awards
and without the nasty side effects of clomid. Send me your two bottles of nolva, and i will gladly send you my clomid.

broker_mike

Awards
buyb12, i assume you are a young man, and not the most experienced in business. DO NOT EVER MAKE A NEGATIVE INSINUATION ABOUT A COMPETITOR, OR STATE THAT THE COMPETITOR EVER BOUGHT FROM YOU.

this only makes you look sleazy, even if you're the most ethical businessman on earth. this will backfire on you and cost you business. if you're going to cultivate relationships which involve repeat business, then it's best to keep the lip zipped, and don't even comment on a thread about anyone you're competing with in the marketplace.

in other words, it's not professional.

i'm not trying to be shitty with you here, just pointing out a simple business principle. let your products and service speak for you.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
point well taken ..I do busines with alot of my competitors........

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, if you received two bottles of nolvadex and two bottles of liquidex for the price of one bottle of nolvadex and one bottle of clomid I think you got a nice deal when it's all said and done. I'm sure you shouldn't have any difficulties in finding someone to trade one of your bottles of nolvadex or liquidex for some clomid, and that still leaves you with two extra bottles of product. Not bad at all other than the ridiculous wait time you had to put up with.

bayoumike

Awards
hey buy12, I never order from you before maybe you got another mike confused with me, I have respect for all my competitors because we all are in the same game,

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
so sorry Mike it was LS that ordered from us.......but you should drop me a line and we should talk.....

buyb12@cyber-rights

Last edited:

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
careful man this could be seen as a source post plus its probably a rip off

broker_mike

Awards
all i can say is mike took care of me just fine :). they got way behind, but he's getting caught up now. i'll definitely buy from liquid research again.

the guy who started this thread ought to be happy he got such a good deal, and he's being pretty anal about the whole thing. it's not like you can't start a cycle without clomid if you got liquidex and nolvadex.

broker_mike

Awards
ok.. i got my package from liquid research today. and i owe mike a huge apology for over-reacting when i thought it hadn't been sent.

mike even offered me free product to try to make me happy. i feel like a complete idiot.

show me a piece of that humble pie!

zwarrior99

Awards
LR ROCKS! Cant beat there prices! Never had a problem with them. Keep up the good work mike!

juststarting

Awards
I just wanted to post a followup. I finally ended up with my nolvadex and clomid like I wanted.(actually I got 2 nolva, 2 liquidex, and 1 clomid.) I WILL use LR again because of their cheap prices and I was finally taken care of. It just sucks to have taken so long and have those extra 3 bottles I can't use.

the guy who started this thread ought to be happy he got such a good deal, and he's being pretty anal about the whole thing.

juststarting

Awards
I meant to say to broker-mike......I'm not being ANAL, I just don't like waiting over a month for my **** to be sent WRONG. They were supposed to send in 3-5 days. That's not how someone should run a business but in the end he did take care of me. I sent an email to him letting him know that I would use his company again. I will just order my anti-e's way in advance.

rjones

Awards
I've never had a problem with LR, and if I had gotten 2 bottles of nolva and dex, I would never complain about not getting some clomid, which is inferior (and cheaper) in most people'e eyes anyways. Use dex on cycle and nolva post, it's easy.

csakiges

Awards
I had to wait over a week while the nolvadex was on backorder. They sent me an extra bottle for my troubles and I was happy. But also, just cause they are sending extra bottles to make up for your troubles, doesn't make it right. The fact is there are alot of people having problems with LR. I would be hesistant to purchase from them again until I start seeing better feedback. It seems I was one of the lucky ones and got mine quicker than most. I loved the prices, but I wouldn't want to have to wait a few weeks to get it even if knew I was getting an extra bottle for free. It is just not good business now matter how much you compensate for people's trouble. But I am sure they will remedy this (if they haven't already), I would just be hesitant to purchase from there again until I hear better feedback. Just my two cents.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed my order on Sunday, got an email and tracking # from LR Tuesday, and the order arrived today. I've ordered twice before from them (been a couple of months), and the service was slow, with no communication, but the product arrived, and of course was CHEAP! I really like the fact that they emailed me this time, it bothers me when I order something and I'm not notified upon shipment. A little communications like that goes a long way, Thanks LR!