What is the best prosteroid/prohormone which is not highly liver toxic

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

Unhappy What is the best prosteroid/prohormone which is not highly liver toxic

Had myself prepped to take Mass Tabs and had standard tests done before hand. My liver results came back higher than normal range . Retest in a month to see if it was a fluke. Not even about to risk taking MT. So my question is.....what is a good product/stack that is effective and fairly easy on the liver. And before the preaching begins.....yes I had my supports lined up. Cycle support and Liverlonger(Pre) and Nolva plus Retain2 (post).

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

look into havoc or epsitane...pretty much the same thing, not sure about how liver toxic....but they seem to be the best for low sides
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

pretty sure Havoc is a methylated compound as well
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yes its methylated but its not terribly toxic like some other PH's on the market. most report very low sides with havoc and epistane yet good gains, but if you are interested in either of these products move fast because they will be pulled from the market very soon. most retailers have already sold the last of their epi inventory and wont get any more and the price of whats left of havoc has been jacked up.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

yeah......that's the problem I ran into with Mass Tabs being discontinued. Bought 4 boxes. Guess I will wait for my follow up test and see what's up first. Really looking forward to running Mass Tabs if I can.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

Testosterone injections or protein powder
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    yes its methylated but its not terribly toxic like some other PH's on the market. most report very low sides with havoc and epistane yet good gains, but if you are interested in either of these products move fast because they will be pulled from the market very soon. most retailers have already sold the last of their epi inventory and wont get any more and the price of whats left of havoc has been jacked up.
    Agreed. In fact, some people suggest not running liver support at all while on epi (due to better absorption), though I don't know if that's founded or not, and if your liver values weren't right, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for you. However, this is probably a good option for you. Also, Furazadrol is non-methylated and has gotten some good reviews as a cutting ph, though if you wanted to run mass tabs, that's probably not what you're looking for.

oh, and if you can't find epistane or havoc, there are plenty of good clones out there. Generic Labz is supposed to have a good one called Epithin-E and their rep as a company is great. Also, Genera Supplements makes one called Epidrol, which I can personally attest to as a good product...plus you can find it for $8 - $10 cheaper than epistane or havoc (not knocking either. both are worth the money).
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Agreed. In fact, some people suggest not running liver support at all while on epi (due to better absorption), though I don't know if that's founded or not, and if your liver values weren't right, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for you. However, this is probably a good option for you. Also, Furazadrol is non-methylated and has gotten some good reviews as a cutting ph, though if you wanted to run mass tabs, that's probably not what you're looking for.

oh, and if you can't find epistane or havoc, there are plenty of good clones out there. Generic Labz is supposed to have a good one called Epithin-E and their rep as a company is great. Also, Genera Supplements makes one called Epidrol, which I can personally attest to as a good product...plus you can find it for $8 - $10 cheaper than epistane or havoc (not knocking either. both are worth the money).
    what's the main diff. between the real one and the clones. Just minor chemical differences?
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Masster View Post
    what's the main diff. between the real one and the clones. Just minor chemical differences?
    There is no difference but the bottle and name of the company selling it. If you search each, you will find that the chemical name is exactly the same.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sus500 works well and is not methylated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. What is The Best and Legal Prohormone Stack
    By chardy04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 10:19 PM
  4. What is the best portable protein that's real food?
    By baham99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
  5. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 05:13 PM