What is the best prosteroid/prohormone which is not highly liver toxic

M

Masster

Awards
Had myself prepped to take Mass Tabs and had standard tests done before hand. My liver results came back higher than normal range . Retest in a month to see if it was a fluke. Not even about to risk taking MT. So my question is.....what is a good product/stack that is effective and fairly easy on the liver. And before the preaching begins.....yes I had my supports lined up. Cycle support and Liverlonger(Pre) and Nolva plus Retain2 (post).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
look into havoc or epsitane...pretty much the same thing, not sure about how liver toxic....but they seem to be the best for low sides

M

Masster

Awards
pretty sure Havoc is a methylated compound as well

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yes its methylated but its not terribly toxic like some other PH's on the market. most report very low sides with havoc and epistane yet good gains, but if you are interested in either of these products move fast because they will be pulled from the market very soon. most retailers have already sold the last of their epi inventory and wont get any more and the price of whats left of havoc has been jacked up.

M

Masster

Awards
yeah......that's the problem I ran into with Mass Tabs being discontinued. Bought 4 boxes. Guess I will wait for my follow up test and see what's up first. Really looking forward to running Mass Tabs if I can.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes its methylated but its not terribly toxic like some other PH's on the market. most report very low sides with havoc and epistane yet good gains, but if you are interested in either of these products move fast because they will be pulled from the market very soon. most retailers have already sold the last of their epi inventory and wont get any more and the price of whats left of havoc has been jacked up.
Agreed. In fact, some people suggest not running liver support at all while on epi (due to better absorption), though I don't know if that's founded or not, and if your liver values weren't right, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for you. However, this is probably a good option for you. Also, Furazadrol is non-methylated and has gotten some good reviews as a cutting ph, though if you wanted to run mass tabs, that's probably not what you're looking for.

oh, and if you can't find epistane or havoc, there are plenty of good clones out there. Generic Labz is supposed to have a good one called Epithin-E and their rep as a company is great. Also, Genera Supplements makes one called Epidrol, which I can personally attest to as a good product...plus you can find it for $8 - $10 cheaper than epistane or havoc (not knocking either. both are worth the money).

M

Masster

Awards
Agreed. In fact, some people suggest not running liver support at all while on epi (due to better absorption), though I don't know if that's founded or not, and if your liver values weren't right, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for you. However, this is probably a good option for you. Also, Furazadrol is non-methylated and has gotten some good reviews as a cutting ph, though if you wanted to run mass tabs, that's probably not what you're looking for.

oh, and if you can't find epistane or havoc, there are plenty of good clones out there. Generic Labz is supposed to have a good one called Epithin-E and their rep as a company is great. Also, Genera Supplements makes one called Epidrol, which I can personally attest to as a good product...plus you can find it for $8 - $10 cheaper than epistane or havoc (not knocking either. both are worth the money).
what's the main diff. between the real one and the clones. Just minor chemical differences?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's the main diff. between the real one and the clones. Just minor chemical differences?
There is no difference but the bottle and name of the company selling it. If you search each, you will find that the chemical name is exactly the same.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sus500 works well and is not methylated.