M Drol
O Plex
Havoc
Postcycle supp
RPM
Epistane
11 OXO

Not to sure where to start? I Just started to order and could not stop...LOL
I am 6'4" 250# need to get down to about 220# The last year was bad for me.... I have been lifting for over 15years.
I am looking to get cut and put on some more hard muscle.

I have had little to do with any of these other then som 1-ad years back.

My head hurts from reading about all the different stuff out there and what does what??? So, I guess I just ordered what I have read about. Now I would like some help putting it all together?

Like I said I need to loose about 30# to be at my cut weight!

Help!!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, everything but the kitchen sink! Start with something mild to assess your tolerance, and make sure you know what the hell your doing and have everything in line before you start. At least you asked and didn't start the thread with "I've been taking this m-drol stuff for about 3 weeks now and was wondering what pct is"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

cut is mainly about diet so make sure thats solid also

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
cant really rush into this kind of thing. ask for help when you cant find an answer to a question but really it just takes lots of research so you can decide how you want to run your cycle. theres no one right way or one correct way to run a cycle. everyone has their own opinions on whats best. take your time reading and make your own decisions on what and how you want to cycle. also have your PCT completely planed out and on hand before starting any cycle. good luck

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT stack all those prohormones together, your liver will surely be damaged stacking all those together. That's all I have to say here.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT stack all those prohormones together, your liver will surely be damaged stacking all those together. That's all I have to say here.
Let's hope he has more common sense than that but like you, I did gather that, stacking them all wasn't completely out of the question. Like others have said, do all of your research, and then start off with something mild. Getting in to shape takes time and patience, no need to rush.

Tonew

Awards
What not use them all....LOL , I just went over board when buying the stuff. Now I just need to know what ones to use to start and how much? Did I get enough post cycle stuff?

I was thinking about starting with
Epistane / P-Plex and OXO-11 at night

Should I stack something else with them?

I have a high tolorence for stims as well.

I want to put something together that is right for me so I understand that this is not an exact science. But, like I said this stuff is all new for me and again I do not want to overdue it but at the same time do not want to under due it as well. I think that was a big run-on sentance.
What do all of you think?
Thanks again for your understanding as well as help.

oh, what is serum????

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What not use them all....LOL , I just went over board when buying the stuff. Now I just need to know what ones to use to start and how much? Did I get enough post cycle stuff?

I was thinking about starting with
Epistane / P-Plex and OXO-11 at night

Should I stack something else with them?

I have a high tolorence for stims as well.

I want to put something together that is right for me so I understand that this is not an exact science. But, like I said this stuff is all new for me and again I do not want to overdue it but at the same time do not want to under due it as well. I think that was a big run-on sentance.
What do all of you think?
Thanks again for your understanding as well as help.

oh, what is serum????

Can I ask why you bought epistane and havoc? They're the same thing, you know.

Also, I see you put down "post cycle supp"...that will not cut it, my friend. Research post cycle therapy, which you WILL need with any of these substances. There are lots of good examples of solid pcts all over this booard, study them. You're going to need nolvadex, clomid and the AI of your choice, and the first two you can't get at a supplement store...which means more research.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Usually the research comes before the purchase :p Ill take that bottle of Havoc off your hands since its basically the same as Epistane:cheers:

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Usually the research comes before the purchase :p Ill take that bottle of Havoc off your hands since its basically the same as Epistane:cheers:
Here here. And because the Epistane is essentially the same thing as the Havoc, I would do him the service of liberating that product from his stores.
:hammer:

Tonew

Awards
Come on guys....All I doing is looking for some info... I know they are the same, I purchased them both to see if there is any thing different. Also, I was reading about stocking us so I thought what the heck. Buy them both. I know I need to odo more readin and I am. I am also looking for some help from people who have tried this stuff. Why re-create the wheel???? I most probably will change up what ever suggestions are passed on, everyone is different.
Thanks for your comments anyway.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys....All I doing is looking for some info... I know they are the same, I purchased them both to see if there is any thing different. Also, I was reading about stocking us so I thought what the heck. Buy them both. I know I need to odo more readin and I am. I am also looking for some help from people who have tried this stuff. Why re-create the wheel???? I most probably will change up what ever suggestions are passed on, everyone is different.
Thanks for your comments anyway.
Just havin' a little fun, Tonew.

Here's my honest suggestion. If you want to cut up #1 is nutrition. #2 is cardio...we all hate it, but the only way you're going to cut is to burn more calories than you're consuming. After those obvious things are in place, here's what I would run on a cut with what you've got:

Epistane weeks 1 - 4 alongside the RPM. Run it dosed like this:

Week 1
20mg daily

Week 2 - 3
30mg

Week 4
40mg

and just follow whatever the directions on the RPM are.

Then do a proper post cycle therapy, a la:
Week 5 - 6
Nolvadex 40mg
Clomid 100mg
AI (6-oxo or Trione. Do NOT use 11-oxo, it's not the same thing) 300mg

Week 7 - 8
Nolvadex 20mg
Clomid 50mg
AI 600mg

The nolvadex and clomid are absolutely necessary in order to get your hpta back on track after any cycle. There are a number of places you can find them online. If you have any further questions on this, PM me.

Then, if you like, you can wait 8 weeks (always wait length of cycle plus length of post cycle therapy) and go on again, this time using the Havoc if you want to repeat, or you could also try the H-Drol for some nice dry gains.

As for M-Drol, I think that's a Methyl Masterdrol clone, which I believe is similar to Superdrol. If so, you're risking lots of sides that aren't really worth it unless you want to bulk. Not sure what O-Plex is. Also haven't heard much great on 11-oxo.

If you have the option to return any of these things (and if you just ordered it, you probably could call and make changes to your order), I'd call back, and trade off the M-Drol, 11-oxo and possibly the O-Plex (depending on just what the hell it is) for some WinZtrol and/or Furazadrol. Both of these stack well with epi, havoc, h-drol, and just about anything really, for cutting and hardening.

Hope this helps.

Tonew

Awards
Yes, it does help. \

Thanks, for your help. I had a mistype it is p-plex, not 0-plex. Sorry about that. So you do not think the 11-OXO is worth taking?

I have been reading about epi and have seen many cycles of
20/40/40/40/40/20. Is this too much?
I have a great diet going now for the last 2 weeks. As well as doing cardio 6 days per week. I have been running 5m every other day.
So now I am ready to hit the weights hard and keep up the cardio as well.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it does help. \

Thanks, for your help. I had a mistype it is p-plex, not 0-plex. Sorry about that. So you do not think the 11-OXO is worth taking?

I have been reading about epi and have seen many cycles of
20/40/40/40/40/20. Is this too much?
I have a great diet going now for the last 2 weeks. As well as doing cardio 6 days per week. I have been running 5m every other day.
So now I am ready to hit the weights hard and keep up the cardio as well.
I'd get rid of the p-plex too, then. That's a very wet compound. And no, I wouldn't keep the 11-oxo. There are better compounds out there for your particular goals. My advice: call up the customer service of wherever you placed your order and switch them out for furazadrol and/or winztrol, as much as you can get with the credit they give you. Those will help you dry out, harden and get some vascularity going as you begin to drop weight. Also, at least with the h-drol, get yourself soem Super Cissus for your joints. Either of the ones I mentioned plus h-drol will make your joints hurt.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the Hdrol for 1-4, Epi 3-6, 11oxo 4-7...RPM during PCT. thats what id do for a cutter with those products.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Just figured I would throw out my two cents. I'm a week into a cut and it seems to be working fairly well. I'm taking Halomass (basically h-drol) 50/50/75/75/75/75, and ECA stack (Ephedra, Caffiene, Asprin), and doing carb cycling. Check out an ECA for fat loss, and something light like a halodrol clone or something. Just my opinion.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run the Hdrol for 1-4, Epi 3-6, 11oxo 4-7...RPM during post cycle therapy. thats what id do for a cutter with those products.
I in no way mean to sound like I'm second guessing you pp, but if this is only his second cycle (and the first in some years), don't you think a seven weeker bridging 3 compounds is a little agressive for someone his speed?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Here's an idea - what about a hover car so you can avoid traffic?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's an idea - what about a hover car so you can avoid traffic?
You know, I once saw a documentary that said we were supposed to have them by the year 2000, but that's long since come and gone and still no hover cars!

...oh wait, maybe that was the Jetsons.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
You know, I once saw a documentary that said we were supposed to have them by the year 2000, but that's long since come and gone and still no hover cars!

...oh wait, maybe that was the Jetsons.
I know, right? But let's get back on topic, which is taking anabolic steroids that you've purchased with little or no research, and no idea what PCT is or how to go about it. That is much more important to pursue.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, right? But let's get back on topic, which is taking anabolic steroids that you've purchased with little or no research, and no idea what post cycle therapy is or how to go about it. That is much more important to pursue.
Well, I agree entirely with this. You'll note above that in my first post I recommended he do some research, particularly on pct.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Yes! You need at least 3 oral methyls together to bring out the grainy vascularity of the kidneys and liver honestly. You could do 2, but the variety of organ shutdown is much better with at least 3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I in no way mean to sound like I'm second guessing you pp, but if this is only his second cycle (and the first in some years), don't you think a seven weeker bridging 3 compounds is a little agressive for someone his speed?
by all means...

Well i was thinking that if he was looking to use up this stuff, this would be the best way to get rid of a few bottles, in a relatively safe cycle.

He has been lifting for 15 years and an older guy so i think he could handle the situation but now im thinking it would be harder for him to recover as well so maybe something shorter.

11oxo is hardly a steroid imo anyway...

Original poster....Maybe you should just use Hdrol or Epi stacked with some 11oxo and a reallly good diet plan. Actually any one of those compounds used with a really good diet and cardio would get you to your goals.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes! You need at least 3 oral methyls together to bring out the grainy vascularity of the kidneys and liver honestly. You could do 2, but the variety of organ shutdown is much better with at least 3.
C'mon, Phil. While I think your responses are pretty damned hilarious, and I know he should have used the all-too-oft-forgotten "search" button, he's looking for help and I think it's better we give it to him than drive him away, to decide on his own and end up using his body as a science project. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but the poor guy is just looking for some guidance.

Weren't we all noobs at one point? Sure most of us used that magic "search" button, but still...

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, Phil. While I think your responses are pretty damned hilarious, and I know he should have used the all-too-oft-forgotten "search" button, he's looking for help and I think it's better we give it to him than drive him away, to decide on his own and end up using his body as a science project. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but the poor guy is just looking for some guidance.

Weren't we all noobs at one point? Sure most of us used that magic "search" button, but still...
If you notice, when dealing with noobs when they say "What should I take?" I tend to be helpful.

When they say "This is what I bought and what I'm going to use. What should I use?" I tend to use sarcasm to let them know they need to do their research. I mean, who just goes out and buys a bunch of crap and decides to make it into a cycle?

Darwin baby.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
havoc 1-4
11 oxo 3-6
then PCT

and i definitely gotta agree with what phila said right above me, better to read first before you buy, but too late for that

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you notice, when dealing with noobs when they say "What should I take?" I tend to be helpful.

When they say "This is what I bought and what I'm going to use. What should I use?" I tend to use sarcasm to let them know they need to do their research. I mean, who just goes out and buys a bunch of crap and decides to make it into a cycle?

Darwin baby.
Absolutely. I agree 100%. This was decidedly NOT the right approach, nor a responsible way of planning a cycle. It sure as hell wasn't how I did my first cycle, nor how I've planned for each one since (and there have been many). To this day, I still read every possible post I can find about a compound if it's one I don't personally have experience with. But, to each his own.

By the way, Tonew, I want to not only reiterate what I stated above about the pct, but point out that you should not begin your cycle until you have your pct supplies in hand. You don't want to risk them not getting to you in time.