first injectable

  1. first injectable


    Whats up fellas I am about to start my first injectable cycle in about two weeks. been doing lots of reading so heres how it will go:

    Stats:
    age-23
    weight-210
    height- 6'1''
    BF-12%

    front loading Cycle support one week
    ON
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 Arimadex .5 mg ED or EOD should i start this later?

    PCT
    Toremifine 120/90/60/30
    powerfull
    lean Xtreme
    Creatine
    Cycle support

    Throughout
    Cycle support
    BCAA
    Multi
    B-5 (acne)
    glucosamine

    Question: Have some oxyguno, sus500, and mass tabs
    can i use any of those to kicksart this, i want to get rid of all that crap.

    Anyways just like some feed back on how it looks. Thanks!!


  2. If you can i would extend the test out to 12 weeks and you could kick start your cycle with any of those. I ran some sostonol 250 by ids with my 12 weeks of Test E and i loved it gained 18 pounds and strength was blowing the roof off.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Eman5656 View Post
    If you can i would extend the test out to 12 weeks and you could kick start your cycle with any of those. I ran some sostonol 250 by ids with my 12 weeks of Test E and i loved it gained 18 pounds and strength was blowing the roof off.
    I already have the Test and really dont want to wait again for more. Which of the supps would be the best Kickstarter?
    •   
       


  4. I beleive sus500 is three methyls its very harsh on the liver but that would be my choice im sure not alot of other peoples choices but thats what i would be going with.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Eman5656 View Post
    I beleive sus500 is three methyls its very harsh on the liver but that would be my choice im sure not alot of other peoples choices but thats what i would be going with.
    Ya you are correct very harsh on liver.

  6. the other to you listed i have just heard good and bad reviews worked great for some sucked for others but hey if you just want to get rid of it take one and see if it works for you if not big deal the test def wont fail you

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Eman5656 View Post
    the other to you listed i have just heard good and bad reviews worked great for some sucked for others but hey if you just want to get rid of it take one and see if it works for you if not big deal the test def wont fail you
    Ya thinking about going with the SUS500 like you suggested but will probably throw in some more milk thistle.
    How does the Arimadex dose look? should i start it that early or wait a couple of weeks?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nickd84 View Post
    Ya thinking about going with the SUS500 like you suggested but will probably throw in some more milk thistle.
    How does the Arimadex dose look? should i start it that early or wait a couple of weeks?
    The extra milk thistle is a good idea and usually i dont start mine until week 4 but if you get the feeling that you need to start it earlier dont hesitate its your body you will be able to tell

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Eman5656 View Post
    The extra milk thistle is a good idea and usually i dont start mine until week 4 but if you get the feeling that you need to start it earlier dont hesitate its your body you will be able to tell
    That is true only I can tell. Thanks for the advice.
    Anyone else, advice?

  10. wtf would you kick start a first cycle for, if you do it right and eat enough you will gain plenty off of just the test.

  11. There are alot of people who's first cycles consist of dbol and test!! There is no problem not wanting to wait a few weeks for the test to kick in. Then when your done with your oral the test is already running strong. And he already has that **** laying around so he might as well get some use out of it!

  12. Sus500 has no methyls in it. It does have ATD in it so if you decide to use it, wait to use the arimidex until after you finish the Sus500. I would probably go with the mass tabs to start and you could use the oxyguno to harden up as the test clears during the last weeks.

    Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start PCT?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Metallicide View Post
    wtf would you kick start a first cycle for, if you do it right and eat enough you will gain plenty off of just the test.
    Because it takes 2-4 weeks for test to start kicking in depending on the ester used.

    Kickstarting just gets it going quicker.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Sus500 has no methyls in it. It does have ATD in it so if you decide to use it, wait to use the arimidex until after you finish the Sus500. I would probably go with the mass tabs to start and you could use the oxyguno to harden up as the test clears during the last weeks.

    Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start post cycle therapy?
    Yes i do, 2 weeks after last injection.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Metallicide View Post
    wtf would you kick start a first cycle for, if you do it right and eat enough you will gain plenty off of just the test.
    Dude plenty of people kickstart their cycles!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Sus500 has no methyls in it. It does have ATD in it so if you decide to use it, wait to use the arimidex until after you finish the Sus500. I would probably go with the mass tabs to start and you could use the oxyguno to harden up as the test clears during the last weeks.
    Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start post cycle therapy?
    Which weeks actually? 3,2?

  17. hey i give you props man good luck with this cycle im sure these guys will help you work your problems out

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stoneytheweir View Post
    hey i give you props man good luck with this cycle im sure these guys will help you work your problems out
    Thanks Bro!!

  19. eh no problem u gonna keep a log on here or what?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stoneytheweir View Post
    eh no problem u gonna keep a log on here or what?
    not sure maybe if i have time gonna be lifting, eating, working, and next college semester starts on monday so well see.

  21. thats cool man our semester started 2 days ago
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 03:52 AM
  4. comments on first injection
    By stillgrowin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. first injection will be 1-test
    By bicepts101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Log in
Log in